***** SEASON TICKETS ALMOST GONE!!! *****

there is a total of about 35 rows there with about 25-30 seats in each, so on the high end, lets say 40 rows and 30 seats, thats 1,200 seats, times all four corners = 4800 TOPS season tickets left.... i have no doubt these are gone by season time... i dont think game packs will be availible at alll to anyone...

Guest Johnsons4Life
How do season tickets work anyway?? If i get them this year than if a better seat opens up next year would I get a crack at them??

[quote name='Johnsons4Life' post='260476' date='Apr 30 2006, 05:14 PM']How do season tickets work anyway?? If i get them this year than if a better seat opens up next year would I get a crack at them??[/quote]

yes/no, if someone doesnt buy theres and has better seats, it goes back into the pool, you could call your ticket guy everyday and bug him of someone didnt pay, but honestly they give you so many chanes to pay even if your late its rare any better ones come up.. your chances are slim. anything you paid for your current seat license would go towards the better one if you were able to pull it off, which is great, but again, chances are slim....

[quote name='Jungletiger' post='260633' date='Apr 30 2006, 06:31 PM']ugh nose bleed.

Rather watch it comfortably on my LCD and not pay for 5 dollar beer.[/quote]

good point, but my seats are killer lower level better view than the lcd except you still got me on the beer ;) , but their $6.25 i just get drunk before i get in there.

i would rather be in the highest upper corner at the game than watch on any tv anyday. I hate comemrcials, i hate only seeing what some studio producer decisions to switch cameras to, i hate almost never seeing the coaches and substituations and full formations, i hate commentators who dont know players names or go off onto a conversation about thier personal lives instead of giving a shit about the game at hand. im a very distrurbed person if im not at a game, im overly loud at home and curse far far too much for in home acceptability. and something just doesnt feel right about cursing someones death if they cant hear you.....

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='WhoDey48' post='260773' date='Apr 30 2006, 08:23 PM']i was thinking abotu getting some a while ago...

now i just got a job again... so maybe.[/quote]

buy em, BITCH

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='WhoDey48' post='260780' date='Apr 30 2006, 08:28 PM']depends on how long it will take a part time job to get me $600ish. and a friend and/or my dad to get 600 too.[/quote]

thats how much they cost?

if you dont buy em.... i wont relaly do anything. i'll just be dissapointed in you

[quote name='whodeybengals59' post='260777' date='Apr 30 2006, 08:26 PM']Are they selling those "ticket packs"?[/quote]

ticket packs are only avaialb ewith what is left from unsold season tickets, so those seats you see if none are sold as season tickets, those would be the ticket packs, however there are a few months left of season ticket sales. its very unlikely there will be any ticket packs sold at all, and if there are, club members get first dibs, season ticket holders get 2nd dibs, and then the general public. there is likely a less than 25% chance ticket packs hit the pbulic, with under 5,000 season tickets left, its probably less than 50% chance ticket packs exist at all.

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='260783' date='Apr 30 2006, 08:29 PM']thats how much they cost?

if you dont buy em.... i wont relaly do anything. i'll just be dissapointed in you[/quote]

ha... and i thought you would do something?

but realy... i want the tickets and ill most likely be staying around for college... so itd be tight to be able to keep going to games every season while in college... and i know if i dont buy them this year i wont be able to get them for a while if a waiting list start up. so i think its pretty much a must to buy them this year... worst case scenario is i buy them this year... have to go away for college... and sell them on ebay every year.

i need to try and get some money together.

i was definatly planning on saving for a 360 first though... i need one before the new rainbow six comes out. dont know when the fuck it wil lcome out... but when it does... i'll be addicted.

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='260783' date='Apr 30 2006, 08:29 PM']thats how much they cost?

if you dont buy em.... i wont relaly do anything. i'll just be dissapointed in you[/quote]

yea, the upper corders are like $450 for the ten games and like $150 a year for 3 years for the seat license, my license was $900/300a year and seats are $680.. and i ahve to pay for both licenses since i own both, so ive been paying over $1300 for my ticket alone the past three years.. but after this year the license is gone and i just pay the ticket cost.... B) :thumbsup:

[quote name='WhoDey48' post='260798' date='Apr 30 2006, 08:38 PM']ha... and i thought you would do something?

but realy... i want the tickets and ill most likely be staying around for college... so itd be tight to be able to keep going to games every season while in college... and i know if i dont buy them this year i wont be able to get them for a while if a waiting list start up. so i think its pretty much a must to buy them this year... worst case scenario is i buy them this year... have to go away for college... and sell them on ebay every year.

i need to try and get some money together.

i was definatly planning on saving for a 360 first though... i need one before the new rainbow six comes out. dont know when the fuck it wil lcome out... but when it does... i'll be addicted.[/quote]

its late in the offseason iotherwise all thats due is a dedposit, they ask for the 1/3 license fee upfront and 20% of ticket cost upfront and have till june to pay the rest, so if you got like $200 you can pay that part and work your ass off for a month or two for the rest. or get a big mean credit card and just pay it off mnothly so its paid off by next year, and repeat.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='260767' date='Apr 30 2006, 08:21 PM']i would rather be in the highest upper corner at the game than watch on any tv anyday. I hate comemrcials, i hate only seeing what some studio producer decisions to switch cameras to, i hate almost never seeing the coaches and substituations and full formations, i hate commentators who dont know players names or go off onto a conversation about thier personal lives instead of giving a shit about the game at hand. [b]im a very distrurbed person[/b] if im not at a game, im overly loud at home and curse far far too much for in home acceptability. and something just doesnt feel right about cursing someones death if they cant hear you.....[/quote]

:blink:

[quote name='GoBengals' post='260767' date='Apr 30 2006, 08:21 PM']i would rather be in the highest upper corner at the game than watch on any tv anyday. I hate comemrcials, i hate only seeing what some studio producer decisions to switch cameras to, i hate almost never seeing the coaches and substituations and full formations, i hate commentators who dont know players names or go off onto a conversation about thier personal lives instead of giving a shit about the game at hand. im a very distrurbed person if im not at a game, im overly loud at home and curse far far too much for in home acceptability. and something just doesnt feel right about cursing someones death if they cant hear you.....[/quote]

But the beer man... think of the beer [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/20.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/20.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/20.gif[/img]

[quote name='GoBengals' post='260800' date='Apr 30 2006, 08:39 PM']yea, the upper corders are like $450 for the ten games and like $150 a year for 3 years for the seat license, my license was $900/300a year and seats are $680.. and i ahve to pay for both licenses since i own both, so ive been paying over $1300 for my ticket alone the past three years..[u] but after this year the license is gone and i just pay the ticket cost.... [/u] B) :thumbsup:[/quote]
how long did this take?

[quote name='Jungletiger' post='260815' date='Apr 30 2006, 08:45 PM']But the beer man... think of the beer [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img][/quote]

i dont drink anymore, and if i did, i would ahve enough common sense to not waste $45 on beer in 3 hours (ha everyone look at the fat guy knocking beer as he spends $18 on conies and soda) <_<

[quote name='GoBengals' post='260805' date='Apr 30 2006, 08:42 PM']its late in the offseason iotherwise all thats due is a dedposit, they ask for the 1/3 license fee upfront and 20% of ticket cost upfront and have till june to pay the rest, so if you got like $200 you can pay that part and work your ass off for a month or two for the rest. or get a big mean credit card and just pay it off mnothly so its paid off by next year, and repeat.[/quote]

the problem probably wont be getting my money together, but more so my dad wanting to put in money for his own seat or my friend getting his money together.

we will see.

ps: good call on making this thread, i was actually wondering yesterday how much longer seats would be available. now i know.

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='260819' date='Apr 30 2006, 08:48 PM']how long did this take?[/quote]

they split the licsne into 3 years, so i have paid $300 per seat each of the last 3 years... you can pay it early if you want, but cant spread it any further than that.

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='260838' date='Apr 30 2006, 08:53 PM']damnit, maybe they can just hold a couple seats for me for another 2 years before i graduate[/quote]

you can buy them and sell them at no profit pretty easy.. selling a pair of upper deck 35 yardline seats for $120-125 for the pair would sell isntantly on ebay... covers your costs, pays t he license for you, and saves them for when your ready..

Archived