[quote name='whodey319' post='289251' date='Jun 30 2006, 02:51 PM']did anyone hear that the angry guys got canned on 1360?[/quote]

Nope. They are still listed in the lineup. Not that that means anything.

Guest Patmo
[quote name='LeakyBengal' post='289267' date='Jun 30 2006, 03:16 PM']This is interesting. Any proof?[/quote]

You might have put your finger on the problem.

Guest BengalBacker
That's what they were saying on Cunningham's show, and like I said, Gamble was on with them.

Of course Cunningham has been known to do shit like that as a gag, but this didn't sound like a gag.

Don't know.

Wow! if its true, Skinner was my favorite Cincinnati talk show host :( used to love the Fish Paul Sturgeon who was funny as hell but they got rid of him too

Guess I'll start listening to WEBN in the morning

[quote name='Storm' post='289344' date='Jun 30 2006, 05:41 PM']Wow! if its true, Skinner was my favorite Cincinnati talk show host :( used to love the Fish Paul Sturgeon who was funny as hell but they got rid of him too

Guess I'll start listening to WEBN in the morning[/quote]
how could you possibly like skinner? he is an idiot blowhard

[quote name='whodey319' post='289351' date='Jun 30 2006, 10:02 PM']how could you possibly like skinner? he is an idiot blowhard[/quote]

Because he's better than anyone else they have

who's better?

[quote name='Cricket' post='289383' date='Jun 30 2006, 08:28 PM']The word on the street is that the 2 angry guys are going to be replaced by 2 slightly miffed dudes.
:ninja:[/quote]
i like that

and the local radio guys here suck as do most local radio guys everywhere

Guest BengalBacker
Oh yeah, the other thing they said was that 1360 was moving to 1530, but would still simulcast on 1360.

[img]http://www.footballhuddles.com/vbulletin/images/smilies/shrug.gif[/img]

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='whodey 85' post='289407' date='Jun 30 2006, 10:05 PM']Richard Skinner was aight, but the person that needs to get fired is Picoro, dat dude sucks![/quote]

i love Picoro, Lance is horrible.

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='289462' date='Jul 1 2006, 01:47 AM']Oh yeah, the other thing they said was that 1360 was moving to 1530, but would still simulcast on 1360.

[img]http://www.footballhuddles.com/vbulletin/images/smilies/shrug.gif[/img][/quote]

So it's going to be 1360 AND 1530? What frequency is the Sports Animal in Dayton on? (just curious)

[quote name='Lucid' post='289482' date='Jul 1 2006, 03:24 AM']So it's going to be 1360 AND 1530? What frequency is the Sports Animal in Dayton on? (just curious)[/quote]
980 in dayton, I listen to them every morning.Looks like I will be listening to Mike and Mike in the morning for now on.Wonder who will do the morning shows on sunday during the football season?

Guest mongoloido

[quote name='Storm' post='289344' date='Jun 30 2006, 05:41 PM']Wow! if its true, Skinner was my favorite Cincinnati talk show host :( used to love the Fish Paul Sturgeon who was funny as hell but they got rid of him too

Guess I'll start listening to WEBN in the morning[/quote]

The Fish was the best local guy ever. I still can't figure out who's wife he must have slept with to get black listed. It just doesn't make sense. He rocked.

Archived