BRAVO BROTHA !!!! Hellz Yeah !!!!

Guest BlackJesus

Guest BlackJesus

[center]
:contract:

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J3sohDxMzQ&eurl="]Coys younger Brother [/url]

[img]http://www.globalschoolnet.org/about/images/applause.gif[/img]
[/center]

Guest BlackJesus
[size=3][b]Judaism is a religion .... not a race

A non-religious Jew can not exist

Anyone can convert to Judaism ... Hell I could become one tomorrow ! or just start calling myself one today

What we now think of as the "Jewish Race" is really just the Khazar race of people from North of Turkey/South Russia (which makes up 90 % of todays Jews - Ahskenazi) ... hence they look alike .... (olive skin, curly hair, big nose).

Arabs are Semitic .... being anti-Arab or anti-Palestinian is to be [u]ANTI SEMETIC[/u] .... hence Israel is an ANTI SEMITIC STATE !

[center][color="#000099"]Hence the claim to the land of Israel is a joke ... because I can convert to Judaism this afternoon ... and does that mean God gave me Israel ???[/color][/b][/size][/center]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='304760' date='Jul 30 2006, 09:47 AM'][center]
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J3sohDxMzQ&eurl="]Coys younger Brother [/url]
[/center][/quote]

great find bj , good video clip. preach on brotha!

[/center][/quote]

Houshmandzadeh telling it like it is.

Guest Coy Bacon

[/center][/quote]

Amen Brother. Thank you for those words of comfort.

:bowdown: :headbang: :thumbsup:

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='304811' date='Jul 30 2006, 11:37 AM'][size=3][b]Judaism is a religion .... not a race
Anyone can convert to Judaism ... Hell I could become one tomorrow ![/quote]

Not exactly, at least at most temples and stuff to convert to Judiasm you have to go through a long process of learning to actually convert, its not like christianity where you can just ask to be converted and they will because they are always looking to grow...converting to judiasm is usually a decently long process and many converts become more religous than other jews through this process...just my 2 cents

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='304938' date='Jul 30 2006, 03:59 PM']Not exactly, at least at most temples and stuff to convert to Judiasm you have to go through a long process of learning to actually convert, its not like christianity where you can just ask to be converted and they will because they are always looking to grow...converting to judiasm is usually a decently long process and many converts become more religous than other jews through this process...just my 2 cents[/quote]

[b]Regardless of the conversion time ...

the premise still stands.

A Non Religious Jew is an OxyMoron ... There is no Jewish ethnicity ....

Also Israel is an anti-semtic state by definition ... they are anti Palestinian - Palestinians are semitic.

One has to wonder how society has been duped for so long to see Jewishness as a race ... but then again ... look at who controls the funneling of most information. <_< [/b]

is it that Israel is anti-palestine or palestine is anit-israel...

I could see it both ways

and a non-religious jew is not necessarily an oxy-moron, because you can be born jewish based on your parents religion and stuff, and never go to temple or anything but still technically be considered jewish...

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='304961' date='Jul 30 2006, 05:02 PM']and a non-religious jew is not necessarily an oxy-moron, because you can be born jewish based on your parents religion and stuff, and never go to temple or anything but still technically be considered jewish...[/quote]

[b]apparently you aren't getting this ...

If my Father is a muslim .... I am not born a muslim ...

You can't pass down religion through Birth ...

JUDAISM IS ONLY A RELIGION ---- Not an Ethnicity

Thus you can't be born Jewish ... just like you can't be born Christian [/b]

Guest BlackJesus

[color="#000066"][b]

Judaism is a choice .... not a Trait

And that choice is a religious one ....

A Jew is = "Someone who practices Judaism"

Just like a Muslim is = "Someone who practices Islam'

There is not a MUSLIM RACE .... or a CHRISTIAN RACE ....

JUST LIKE THERE ISN'T A JEWISH RACE

(your mother has nothing to do with this ... neither does your skin color ... you can have a Chinese man who is Jewish)

Can you imagine the audacity of a man in China who had never heard of Judaism before ... to decide to become Jewish and then show up in Palestine and tell the Palestinians that God gave him the land in Palestine :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

How in the fuck has this escaped the public for so long ???[/b][/color]

[i]wait ... don't answer that <_< [/i]

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='304966' date='Jul 30 2006, 03:11 PM']and by the way...if you believe this whole jewish people stole the land from arabs and stuff, how come you dont care that our forefathers basically stole this land from the native americans, and technically we shouldnt be allowed here either than...[/quote]
he does believe that, and what I keep trying to tell him is that there is no way to change what has already happened....America is here, Israel is here....the world and the countries involved just need to figure out a livable situation for all interested parties so the killing stops for good.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='304964' date='Jul 30 2006, 05:09 PM']i disagree...

how do you "become" jewish or christian then? without going throught the whole conversion thing...do you have to be confirmed or something to officially be part of that religion?[/quote]

[b]There is nothing to disagree about --- this is fact --- indisputable fact. There is no argument about this.

You become Christian by accepting Jesus into your heart .... you become Muslim by making a commitment to Allah and declaring that you believe in him ...

These are choices .... and you can switch from one to the other .... for instance .... I can be a Muslim for 5 years ... and then stop and decide to be a Christian .... and then later in life I can convert to Judaism.

These are behaviors not Races. [/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='304968' date='Jul 30 2006, 03:13 PM'][color="#000066"][b]
Judaism is a choice .... not a Trait
And that choice is a religious one ....

A Jew is = "Someone who practices Judaism"

Just like a Muslim is = "Someone who practices Islam'
There is not a MUSLIM RACE .... or a CHRISTIAN RACE ....

JUST LIKE THERE ISN'T A JEWISH RACE
(your mother has nothing to do with this ... neither does your skin color ... you can have a Chinese man who is Jewish)

Can you imagine the audacity of a man in China who had never heard of Judaism before ... to decide to become Jewish and then show up in Palestine and tell the Palestinians that God gave him the land in Palestine :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
How in the fuck has this escaped the public for so long ???[/b][/color]
[i]wait ... don't answer that <_< [/i][/quote]
I was baptised as a Christian as an infant...how was that a choice for me?

ok bj, what about the whole thing about the forefathers taking land from the natives and declaring it as their own?

and second of all, just because you are jewish i dont think you can just waltz right into palestinian territory and tell them to give you their house since you are jewish and they arent...so i dont quite get what you are getting at

[quote name='Bunghole' post='304972' date='Jul 30 2006, 05:15 PM']I was baptised as a Christian as an infant...how was that a choice for me?[/quote]

Whole other thread on that topic. ;)

And he's right about this because even if one is born in Jerusalem that doesn't make them Jewish, because Jerusalem isn't a country thus its not the same as me saying I'm and American, and I don't go around calling myself a Cincinnatian because we don't recognize who we are in that matter.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='304966' date='Jul 30 2006, 05:11 PM']and by the way...if you believe this whole jewish people stole the land from arabs and stuff, how come you dont care that our forefathers basically stole this land from the native americans, and technically we shouldnt be allowed here either than...[/quote]

[b]Talk about admitting defeat ....

One this has nothing to do with what we are talking about ....

two I realize we stole land from the Native Americans here as well ... and whatever Native Americans are around should be given large free chunks of it / and large govt paid stipends / not to mention free schooling, healthcare, etc .... That is not what Israel does with Palestinians ... they wall them off into little squalors.

JUST ADMIT CJRUDIJ .... it is all one large big Lie ...

The Jews that control the media has dupped the public into believing that there is a JEWISH race ... = there isn't

The reason why most Jews look alike is because they are ethnically from Khazaria in South Russia ....

For example when someone makes fun of a Jews big nose - that isn't a Jewish nose ... that is a Russian type ethnic -racial feature. It has nothing to do with being Jewish. Just like a black guy with larger lips who is a Muslim - his features or characteristics have nothing to do with being a muslim.

This entire thing is a huge steaming crock of shit .... and most America is eating it
[/b]

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Bunghole' post='304972' date='Jul 30 2006, 05:15 PM']I was baptised as a Christian as an infant...how was that a choice for me?[/quote]

[b]Bung .... you are much smarter than this .... I won't even dignify this being related with a response. [/b]

i dont get what it matters if people think it is a race or not, its not like people justify what is going on in the middle east by saying "oh its fine, the jewish race is superior" or any shit like that, it still has to do with one side suicide bombing or attack the other, and then the other side retaliating. If you are gonna bring religion into why dont you bring up the point that a lot of muslims in that area hate the jews that are in Israel and thus repeatedly do shit to them...

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='304974' date='Jul 30 2006, 05:18 PM']ok bj, what about the whole thing about the forefathers taking land from the natives and declaring it as their own?[/quote]

[b]Firstof all stay on topic ... I realize that your entire reality may be crumbling here ... and you are reaching for straws ... especially since I take it you are Jewish ....

But this has nothing to do with what we are talking about. [/b]

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='304974' date='Jul 30 2006, 05:18 PM']and second of all, just because you are jewish i dont think you can just waltz right into palestinian territory and tell them to give you their house since you are jewish and they arent...so i dont quite get what you are getting at[/quote]

[b]The argument used by Zionist Jews is "that God gave the land of Israel to the Jewish people" .... they are using the argument that "Jews" in their mind are the descendants of the last tribe of Judah .... The Israelites. (Hence the term "Jew" for Judah". The Zionists claim that Jews are decendants of this lost tribe of people .... however if I can convert to being Jewish - then it obviously has nothing to do with who my ancestors are. Any race of person can convert to being Jewish. Not to mention they don't know who this lost tribe of Judah even was .... or what ethnicity etc they even were.

Thus the claim that Israel is the land God gave to the "Jews" is a load of crap ..... because Jews have nothing to do with the lost tribe of judah ... they are just people who either follow the Torah (and thus they can actually call themselves "Jews" technically) or they are athiests who run around calling themself "Jews" not realizing that such a thing CAN NOT EXIST ! [/b]

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='304983' date='Jul 30 2006, 05:26 PM']i dont get what it matters if people [b]think[/b] it is a race or not[/quote]

[b]Wow .... there is no thinking involved here .... [size=3]IT IS A FACT THAT IT IS NOT A RACE [/size]

There is no debate ... you don't just get to make up races off of beliefs .... for instance there isn't the Communist Race of people ....

Can you imagine if I tried to say that there was a Communist race of people (People who believe in Communism) and thus we all deserve a state in the middle of Germany because Karl Marx gave that to the communist race of people. All along allowing any one who wants - to convert to the communist race.

it makes no sense .... it is only a religion ... not a race. race has nothing to do with it ... ethnicity has nothing to do with it.

Making it even more FUBAR .... is the fact that you make a good number of non -religious people in Israel calling themselves "Jews". Well this doesn't exist .... you can't be an athiest Muslim ... by definition they are mutually exclusive.

Thus these non religious athiests in Israel are not Jewish ... ethnically they are wherever there ancestors come from "Caucasian etc". [/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='304985' date='Jul 30 2006, 03:29 PM'][b]Firstof all stay on topic ... I realize that your entire reality may be crumbling here ... and you are reaching for straws ... especially since I take it you are Jewish ....

But this has nothing to do with what we are talking about. [/b]
[b]The argument used by Zionist Jews is "that God gave the land of Israel to the Jewish people" .... they are using the argument that "Jews" in their mind are the descendants of the last tribe of Judah .... The Israelites. (Hence the term "Jew" for Judah". The Zionists claim that Jews are decendants of this lost tribe of people .... however if I can convert to being Jewish - then it obviously has nothing to do with who my ancestors are. Any race of person can convert to being Jewish. Not to mention they don't know who this lost tribe of Judah even was .... or what ethnicity etc they even were.

Thus the claim that Israel is the land God gave to the "Jews" is a load of crap ..... because Jews have nothing to do with the lost tribe of judah ... they are just people who either follow the Torah (and thus they can actually call themselves "Jews" technically) or they are athiests who run around calling themself "Jews" not realizing that such a thing CAN NOT EXIST ! [/b][/quote]
But don't you see, now we're getting into that religious grey area...the Pilgrims and subsequent settlers in this country had Christianity and their holy book as their guide....and they used and abused it as they saw fit.
Jews have their holy book, that supposedly promises them these lands (I haven't read it, however I beleieve that the same claim is echoed in the Bible, as the Old testament and much of the Torah are very similiar....and you have the same abuses with the Qu'ran as well.
You're right about one thing....it's all a big steaming crock of shit all the way around, it isn't just Israel and the USA, it's the radical Muslim nations/groups as well. Every party has a deeply held religious stake in all of this, and that is what is getting people killed on all sides of the conflict.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='304987' date='Jul 30 2006, 03:35 PM'][b]Wow .... there is no thinking involved here .... [size=3]IT IS A FACT THAT IT IS NOT A RACE [/size]

There is no debate ... you don't just get to make up races off of beliefs .... for instance there isn't the Communist Race of people ....
Can you imagine if I tried to say that there was a Communist race of people (People who believe in Communism) and thus we all deserve a state in the middle of Germany because Karl Marx gave that to the communist race of people. All along allowing any one who wants - to convert to the communist race.

it makes no sense .... it is only a religion ... not a race. race has nothing to do with it ... ethnicity has nothing to do with it.
Making it even more FUBAR .... is the fact that you make a good number of non -religious people in Israel calling themselves "Jews". Well this doesn't exist .... you can't be an athiest Muslim ... by definition they are mutually exclusive.

Thus these non religious athiests in Israel are not Jewish ... ethnically they are wherever there ancestors come from "Caucasian etc". [/b][/quote]
Don't forget that I posted some info about DNA testing proving that most Israelis are of the same descent as Arabs, not that it matters in light of the current conflict. The Khazar thing is a bit overblown. Many of the people who fled israel way back when were of Arab descent and scattered across the globe, and then came back to Israel with their ancestry intact, unless they intermarried a lot.

Archived