Cardinals @ Reds

Guest WhoDeyForever

Guest WhoDeyForever

[b][color="#ff0000"]St. Louis Cardinals (61-51)[/color] @ [/b][color="#ff0000"][b]Cincinnati Reds (58-55[/b])[/color]

[b][color="#000000"]C. Carpenter (10-6, 3.06 ERA) vs. A. Harang (12-7, 3.53 ERA)[/color][/b]

Game 3 of a 4 game set

Gametime--7:10

TV--FSN Ohio

Raido--700 WLW

I'll be going to the game tonight also. Hopefully we can see the bats on fire and the pitching a little bit better as Harang goes for his 13th :headbang:

[b][size=7][color="#ff0000"]GO REDS!!!!![/color][/size][/b]

Guest ThurmanMunster
ill be home at about 8pm and i plan to join the chat and watch the game on TV. so ill be j'in up later tonight boys. Hopefully the Redlegs can pull one out and Arizona and LAD loses.

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='312653' date='Aug 9 2006, 05:19 PM']bring us home a win WDF!!![/quote]

I cant wait to get my Concepcion bobblehead :badger:

[b]Reds[/b]
1. R Freel, RF
2. S Hatteberg, 1B
3. K Griffey Jr., CF
4. E Encarnacion, 3B
5. A Dunn, LF
6. B Phillips, 2B
7. R Clayton, SS
8. J LaRue, C
9. A Harang, P

[b]Cardinals[/b]
1. D Eckstein, SS
2. C Duncan, LF
3. A Pujols, 1B
4. S Rolen, 3B
5. J Edmonds, CF
6. J Encarnacion, RF
7. R Belliard, 2B
8. Y Molina, C
9. C Carpenter, P

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='312742' date='Aug 9 2006, 07:32 PM']great fucking start...

you cant give teams 4 run advantages before they even step on the field...[/quote]

Clayton helped out by making a high throw to 1st that was called a hit and then made a fielding error on a ball hit by Pujols.

:thumbsdown:

[quote name='CTA513' post='312750' date='Aug 9 2006, 07:36 PM']Clayton helped out by making a high throw to 1st that was called a hit and then made a fielding error on a ball hit by Pujols.

:thumbsdown:[/quote]

clayton at least got to that ball in the hole... he wouldn't have gotten eckstein at first regardless, and if he had, it would have been a web gem.

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='312782' date='Aug 9 2006, 07:17 PM']EDWIN with a HR to!!!! 4-3...here we go
win or lose, we needed to do this and at least get back in this game instead of just falling apart again.[/quote]

What happen to Rolen? Did Glass Scott get hurt?

[quote name='soundstreamer' post='312839' date='Aug 9 2006, 09:31 PM']I am behind because im on Gamecast but why in the hell did they put Coffey in when they need damage control. I hope Im wrong but he is almost for sure going to allow another run or two.

Also why is no one in chat? I was hoping to have that to keep more up to date.[/quote]

because Krivsky revamped the whole bullpen for situations like that... lefty vs. lefty, righty vs. righty

Archived