• New School
  2. 2. Who was the MVP

• Onyx
    • Jamie
    • OG
    • Whodey_85
    • CCC
    • BAB

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='319549' date='Aug 19 2006, 12:30 PM']jamie im giving you MVP on this bro, you showed up for show! and gotta give oklahoma og some props, she's a young girl hanging with the big dawgs.[/quote]

thanks man.

Guest whodey 85

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='319976' date='Aug 20 2006, 01:36 AM']Gotta give my boy WhoDey_85 the mvp..boy is sick :thumbsup:[/quote]

I apreciate that dawg.

If yall was wonderin where Ive been, the kraziest shit happened. I think it was wednesday mornin, I wake up and my floor is wet. I open my door and here water, I go to the kitchen and the pipe busted. The entire house was flooded wit like 2 inches of water. I had to stay at a hotel for the past few days and missed two days of skool from workin on the house.

It was messed up. I was pissed cause I couldnt get on the internet, I thought I was gonna die.

But I still got stuff for round 4, whoever's team Im on. :D

[quote name='whodey 85' post='320409' date='Aug 20 2006, 07:20 PM']I apreciate that dawg.

If yall was wonderin where Ive been, the kraziest shit happened. I think it was wednesday mornin, I wake up and my floor is wet. I open my door and here water, I go to the kitchen and the pipe busted. The entire house was flooded wit like 2 inches of water. I had to stay at a hotel for the past few days and missed two days of skool from workin on the house.

It was messed up. I was pissed cause I couldnt get on the internet, I thought I was gonna die.

But I still got stuff for round 4, whoever's team Im on. :D[/quote]

damn that sucks, but fortunately me and OG held it down for nuskool in your absence :lol:

when we startin this back up?

oh and that really sucks Ian i know that happened to my dad down there a couple years back cept it was around the time when all the hurricanes jacked up all the houses so they couldnt hardly find anyone to work on the house, they had to stay in a hotel for 2 weeks.

and im really excited about that one vote i got for MVP...who ever you are, you are my best friend lol.

If we do a tournament its gotta be 8 people cause we got 5 now and 6 wont work cause you'd have to have 2 people with a bye week, and how would we even decide who gets the bye?

If we cant get 8 people then we could just switch the teams then, but how'd we decide who the captains would be who'd be pickin?

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='321108' date='Aug 21 2006, 06:44 PM']If we do a tournament its gotta be 8 people cause we got 5 now and 6 wont work cause you'd have to have 2 people with a bye week, and how would we even decide who gets the bye?

If we cant get 8 people then we could just switch the teams then, but how'd we decide who the captains would be who'd be pickin?[/quote]

We have 6? You, me, Onyx, OG, and Whodey.... is BAB gonna stick around long enought for us to actually have 6?

Guest whodey 85

Im out yall (nobody's here)

I hope tomorrow when I check this out somebody voted for the Nu and Im holdin a MVP trophy. :D

But it dont matter, as long as sneaky would just shut the hell up.

:ninja:

Archived