Astros @ Reds

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Jungle_Boogie85' post='322001' date='Aug 22 2006, 08:19 PM']Excellent......I found ESPN's insider....so I am saved (temporarily)

Thanks for the help guys.....Rumble and CJ should be commentators for the board[/quote]

Haha thanks Jungle...

I knew the reds were due for an ass kicking, i called it during the cards series but never got it.

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='322008' date='Aug 22 2006, 08:21 PM']what is our standing as of last night on the division and the wild card ?[/quote]

2 back of the cards, and that will probably stay the same unless the stros pull off a miracle or the mets make a great comeback...

Wildcard we are up 2 on the padres who play the dodgers tonight, 2.5 on philadelphia who plays the cubs, and 3 on arizona who plays san fran

Guest Bengals1181
[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='321979' date='Aug 22 2006, 08:07 PM']Lohse with a bunt single!!!

oohhh phillips gunned out at 3rd, but i think it was a bad call...

7-0 guy on 1st 1 out[/quote]

I thought so at first, but on second look it was a good call. Phillips tagged Huff's foot. He never touched the bag with his left hand and was out by the time the right hand hit.

Guest Bengals1181
hopefully the cubbiees can put a mini rally together these next two days. The phillies are really starting to worry me! They just lost their CF though so that may hurt them.

Lohse go out of a pretty good jam--base loaded and he makes Brad Ausmus ground out to second to take out Chris Burke to end the inning. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//41.gif[/img]

Also, the Mets are catching up to the Cards, the score is now 7-5, bottom of the 5th. Mets might pull off a miracle here. :headbang:

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='322012' date='Aug 22 2006, 08:23 PM']2 back of the cards, and that will probably stay the same unless the stros pull off a [size=5][b]miracle[/b][/size] or the mets make a great comeback...

Wildcard we are up 2 on the padres who play the dodgers tonight, 2.5 on philadelphia who plays the cubs, and 3 on arizona who plays san fran[/quote]

On it's WAY!

7-5 now!

Guest schotzee

[quote name='turningpoint' post='322042' date='Aug 22 2006, 08:41 PM']UM can we donate some runs to the mets?

13-0 reds, HOME RUN ROSS![/quote]

At work,just checked in on the score.Are you kidding me 13-0 :headbang:

Archived