ANyone know where to find these?

TWENTY EIGHT

[quote name='WHODEY77' post='340293' date='Sep 14 2006, 06:39 PM']I haven't seen any fake fronts out there yet, but Chad if you are listening I would buy a Chad Grill before I bought a Chad Head. Oh and 28 if you find anything make sure you report back.[/quote]

I will second that comment...I want a cheap white's boys version of a grill.

[quote name='TWENTY EIGHT' post='340286' date='Sep 14 2006, 06:27 PM']I want a fake "grill" thats like CJ's

IE:my avitar.

They have to make some kind of a fake set right?[/quote]
I'll bet they have them at the Holloween Express that seem to pop up every where this time of year.

[quote name='whodey24k' post='340452' date='Sep 14 2006, 11:40 PM'][url="http://www.icedoutgear.com/cb22.php"]iced out gear[/url]

i ordered a pimp cup from these guys for the world cup. It was blue with red and white "jewels". They sent me an email about pimping out some more of my gear, but i figured i was a big enough baller without a grill.[/quote]
thata boy!

red white and blue baby!!!!

[quote name='TWENTY EIGHT' post='340286' date='Sep 15 2006, 07:27 AM']I want a fake "grill" thats like CJ's

IE:my avitar.

They have to make some kind of a fake set right?[/quote]

Dude, dude, dude, stop it. Stuff like that does not look right on white people. That's not a racist comment either because I'm as white as you can be. Dude, fact is white people can't dance, we don't look good in flared out purple suits, we most definitely do not look good bald, and we have small penises....well most of you do. Dude, the grill on a white guy? Don't do it.
MULLY
unless it's halloween costume

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='340477' date='Sep 15 2006, 01:09 AM']Dude, dude, dude, stop it. Stuff like that does not look right on white people. That's not a racist comment either because I'm as white as you can be. Dude, fact is white people can't dance, we don't look good in flared out purple suits, we most definitely do not look good bald, and we have small penises....well most of you do. Dude, the grill on a white guy? Don't do it.
MULLY
unless it's halloween costume[/quote]
It's these kind of racist comments that keep the white man down and perpetuate the myth that the color of a person's skin somehow determines their lot in life. Can I get a Yee-Haw?

[quote name='eva4ben-gal' post='340612' date='Sep 15 2006, 11:31 PM']It's these kind of racist comments that keep the white man down and perpetuate the myth that the color of a person's skin somehow determines their lot in life. Can I get a Yee-Haw?[/quote]

Maybe so, but the facts remain the same. :lmao:
MULLY
more likely to get a Hee Haw!

Archived