Lets look in the mirror

Stop blaming the Refs. The Bengals spotted the Ravens 14-points on the road today in the form of a fumble and INT that went for 6. Take those off the board and they probably are in first place right now, and everybody that's melting down and making excuses is having a circle jerk thread exaggerating how good we are.

No more excuses. They could have very easily won that game, in spite of any official's call if they take care of their own business.

[quote name='Utts' post='379528' date='Nov 5 2006, 04:03 PM']This game was decided by a fumble and an interception, so quit your fucking crying. You make all of us look like snot nose cry babies.[/quote]

You're a fucking jackass. Go get a puppy from the pound so you can kick it around you little dirt ball. Close games happen all the time in the NFL. Its the refs job to make sure that an evenly called game is played, and to leave the outcome in the hands of the players. This game was yet another where the outcome of the game was no doubt interfered with by the refs. 100% interferred with, and you could not argue that. The refs stole that drive from us. Would have scored? I dont know. Would we have continued the drive if the refs didnt fuck us? Yes.

Choke on that shit bitch

Guest schotzee
[quote name='Utts' post='379585' date='Nov 5 2006, 04:15 PM']Stop blaming the Refs. The Bengals spotted the Ravens 14-points on the road today in the form of a fumble and INT that went for 6. Take those off the board and they probably are in first place right now, and everybody that's melting down and making excuses is having a circle jerk thread exaggerating how good we are.

No more excuses. They could have very easily won that game, in spite of any official's call if they take care of their own business.[/quote]

Who's saying how good we are?We are saying we could have had a chance to win the fucking game without the the bs non call.

I don't want to hear about how bad we are playing. We know we aren't playing up to snuff but when calls completely affect games you have the right to be pissed. You can't take the high road every week. The refs completely cost us one game and possibly a chance to win 2 more. Games in the nfl are tight and need the correct calls made. Not questionable calls but the correct calls

Guest steggyD
More dumb comments. We all realize that we stank today, and made some really bad mistakes. Go back and read the entire game day thread. However, one can not deny that that was a really bad call by the refs on a drive that may or may not have led to a TD.

We will piss and moan about that along with the sucky D, and Perry's girly Kitnaish hands, and the horrible O-line, and anything else we can think of.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='OneHeartBeat' post='379556' date='Nov 5 2006, 04:08 PM']we're 4-4 because mainly because of the defense.[/quote]
i blame it on the offense more. the defense has way more injuries and they have done a solid job. They did ok today, they did well enough for us to win. Its not their fault our offense gave up a TD and then the STs gave them great field position. Take away those 14 points of bullshit and our defense played pretty well. We knew heap would have a good game.

ok, to clarify... our team has played like shit recently and has thus put us into some holes we should never have gotten into.

BUT

when you have refs like the ones we had today, making no calls like the missed pi at the end of the game, and the phantom roughing the passer calls then we have a MAJOR problem.

face it, we will never play a perfect game, and when we have refs making an impact on the game like this then there is something wrong.

refs keep the game under control, they are not supposed to be able to decide a game like this.

complete bullshit.

[quote name='Utts' post='379528' date='Nov 5 2006, 04:03 PM']This game was decided by a fumble and an interception, so quit your fucking crying. You make all of us look like snot nose cry babies.[/quote]

utts, gimme a break!

tell tj that the game was over in the 1st quarter.

I bet when he ripped off his helmet he said, "dammit, if it weren't for the events of the first quarter...!"

we get fucked morre than jenna jamison.

[quote name='tracenuts' post='379583' date='Nov 5 2006, 03:15 PM']it doesn't matter if it should have gotten down to that point or not, the point it we had a chance to win the game at the end taken away by yet another missed call by the refs. i agree 100% that our D played like shit, im not trying to ignore the fact that we shouldn't have won that game based on how we played, im just saying that its bullshit that we had a chance to win and got it taken away by the fucking refs.[/quote]This stuff works both ways,we get the call carson gets sacked and fumbles...Ravens recover 6 points..Nothing is 100% even with the call...Thats why it should have never come to this..The d just needs maybe 2 more stops.

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='379602' date='Nov 5 2006, 03:19 PM']ok, to clarify... our team has played like shit recently and has thus put us into some holes we should never have gotten into.

BUT

when you have refs like the ones we had today, making no calls like the missed pi at the end of the game, and the phantom roughing the passer calls then we have a MAJOR problem.

face it, we will never play a perfect game, and when we have refs making an impact on the game like this then there is something wrong.

refs keep the game under control, they are not supposed to be able to decide a game like this.

complete bullshit.[/quote]The tampa game was a bad call that cost us the game,not this one...

the refs are not the main reason we lost today and in tampa, but they were the deciding factor and deserve plenty of blame.

sure, the team shouldnt have allowed themselves to get into that hole, but shit happens. so when you have refs preventing close comeback wins then we have a problem.

good teams win close games even when they play badly, am i correct? well, how in the hell do expect us to win when we are constantly getting rammed in the ass by the refs?

[quote name='WD40' post='379562' date='Nov 5 2006, 04:09 PM']No, it wasn't the officials. It never should have come down to that fourth down play. In our territory. Even if we got it, who's to say that we would have gone on to score? [b]Carson is notorious for turning the ball over on potential game winning drives.
[/b]
The problem, in my estimation, is that the team lacks drive and lacks talent. They definitely lack talent on defense. The D just straight blows. So many times that they could have stopped B'more and given the offense a chance to take control of the game. But no, they kept letting them into FG range and adding to their lead.

The offense, at first, was sluggish and non-responsive, but picked it up towards the end of the first half. The D, though, just let McNair and Co. run right over them all game long. They have no pride, no backbone, no passion.

FUCK.[/quote]

Says who we have been able to win in baltimore before. Carson isnt the problem... What the fuck. He led us to a come behind victory before in baltimore.

Guest schotzee
[quote name='jjvolt' post='379613' date='Nov 5 2006, 04:21 PM']utts, gimme a break!

tell tj that the game was over in the 1st quarter.
I bet when he ripped off his helmet he said, "dammit, if it weren't for the events of the first quarter...!"

[b]we get fucked morre than jenna jamison.[/b][/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] That just might be my new sig

Look - we are all frustrated so I apologize for calling fellow fans names. I just refuse to even utter a single word about the officiating when we spot the Ravens 14. That's unacceptable, sloppy, last place style football. Gotta look there first before blaming the zebras, because if you don't give up 14 in tunrovers - the zebras are most likely a non-issue late in the 4th.

We're like the Panthers of the AFC. Before the season everyone was saying the panthers were the best of one of the best teams in the league and many predicted superbowl for them. Now they're 4-4 just like us. Both of us have tons of talent but for some reason can't seem to win games. I've been consoling myself with the fact that there is another team just like us, in the same boat as us. It sort of helps

[quote name='Utts' post='379628' date='Nov 5 2006, 04:24 PM']Look - we are all frustrated so I apologize for calling fellow fans names. I just refuse to even utter a single word about the officiating when we spot the Ravens 14. That's unacceptable, sloppy, last place style football. Gotta look there first before blaming the zebras, because if you don't give up 14 in tunrovers - the zebras are most likely a non-issue late in the 4th.[/quote]
youre not going to find anyone who disagrees with you. our play is unacceptable, and im definitely not pleased with our play.

but refs should never be able to decide games, and we are now 2 games out thanks to this bullshit.

Guest sigfox77
[quote name='Utts' post='379628' date='Nov 5 2006, 04:24 PM']Look - we are all frustrated so I apologize for calling fellow fans names. I just refuse to even utter a single word about the officiating when we spot the Ravens 14. That's unacceptable, sloppy, last place style football. Gotta look there first before blaming the zebras, because if you don't give up 14 in tunrovers - the zebras are most likely a non-issue late in the 4th.[/quote]

I agree 100% We can complain about that call but this team needs to play a complete game which they have failed to do!

Guest Whodey420
[quote name='BengalsCat' post='379621' date='Nov 5 2006, 04:22 PM']Says who we have been able to win in baltimore before. Carson isnt the problem... What the fuck. He led us to a come behind victory before in baltimore.[/quote]

Carson isnt the problem??? I didnt see anyone else throw that "Int" that was returned for
a TD!! He isnt planting his front foot and following through on his throw's because he's
afraid of taking another shot to his knee. Unfortunately until he gets over that fear he'll
continue to do the same thing.

Is he the only problem?? Hell no. Way too many problems with this team right now.

[quote name='staticx682000' post='379610' date='Nov 5 2006, 04:21 PM'][b]This stuff works both ways,we get the call carson gets sacked and fumbles...Ravens recover 6 points[/b]..Nothing is 100% even with the call...Thats why it should have never come to this..The d just needs maybe 2 more stops.
The tampa game was a bad call that cost us the game,not this one...[/quote]

shit if that is what would have happened later in the drive than so be it, but we will never know what could have happened in that drive due to a shitty call, i completely understand how horrible our team played today, but at least they were still in it at the end until the refs made the bad call.

Archived