Colts fan

MULLY

So, get this. One of my students, a senior, is a Colts fan. He's all excited about next weeks game against the Bengals and has been bugging the shit out of me all week....even though it's only Wednesday the term all week feels like it applies here. Anyway, we've been ribbing each other back and forth and finally I made the bet. If the Bengals win he needs to get a 100% on his last 3 tests in my class. If the Colts win I will get him an authentic Manning jersey.........of course one of those 39.99 ones off of Ebay. If, and when, the Bengals tear them a new asshole he's going to have to buckle down and be ready for the last few tests in my class. I think I'll have a Manning jersey ready for him when the tests are finished. hehe!!
MULLY
either that or a Palmer jersey. HA!!

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='406643' date='Dec 14 2006, 05:45 AM']What happens if he doesen't get 100s on his test?[/quote]

I know he won't. But they'll be close enough to show that he put the effort forth. That's all that really matters.
MULLY
Yeah, I think I'll get him a Carson jersey.

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='406688' date='Dec 13 2006, 04:39 PM']I know he won't. But they'll be close enough to show that he put the effort forth. That's all that really matters.
MULLY
Yeah, I think I'll get him a Carson jersey.[/quote]

sounds like your a great teacher. Good to see someone that cares about there students

Archived