COULD MORA REPLACE BRESNAHAN ???

Guest ONYX

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='cantstop85' post='420411' date='Jan 1 2007, 10:29 PM']Could someone explain to me why everyone thinks that Breshnahan and other assistant coaches will get fired? If one were to be fired, how long after the season until marvin or whoever fires them? Which coach is the worstr we have right now?[/quote]

Bresnahan is by far the worst. If Marvin were to fire him it could be soon or maybe a few more weeks. I just want him out of here.

Also, why not try and get Rob Ryan from the Raiders? I think he would be better for us.

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='420416' date='Jan 1 2007, 10:34 PM']The redskins already have greg williams, hes pretty damn good.[/quote]

I'm talking about the Washington Huskies. I know they got Ty Willingham but Mora said he would love to go to Washington even though he said it was just a joke I think he was serious.

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='420415' date='Jan 1 2007, 10:33 PM']Bresnahan is by far the worst. If Marvin were to fire him it could be soon or maybe a few more weeks. I just want him out of here.
Also, why not try and get Rob Ryan from the Raiders? I think he would be better for us.[/quote]

o ok i never did understand the coaching problems.......the guy from oakland is a genious thats the only thing that the Raiders do well and thats defense, i doubt he'll be going newhere

[quote name='cantstop85' post='420420' date='Jan 1 2007, 10:35 PM']o ok i never did understand the coaching problems.......the guy from oakland is a genious thats the only thing that the Raiders do well and thats defense, i doubt he'll be going newhere[/quote]

If you are referring to Bob Ryan-Oakland's D-coordinator, if Art Shell and the coaching staff gets canned, he too, may also be
availiable.

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='sneaky' post='420423' date='Jan 1 2007, 10:38 PM']If you are referring to Bob Ryan-Oakland's D-coordinator, if Art Shell and the coaching staff gets canned, he too, may also be
availiable.[/quote]

Yea he was. That's why he quoted me ;)

[quote name='sneaky' post='420423' date='Jan 1 2007, 10:38 PM']If you are referring to Bob Ryan-Oakland's D-coordinator, if Art Shell and the coaching staff gets canned, he too, may also be
availiable.[/quote]
i hope your right cuz that would be my first option...that dude is great

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='Orange 'n Black' post='420428' date='Jan 1 2007, 10:39 PM']*envisions Tory James playing man-to-man every snap of a 16-game season*

No, I think Rob Ryan is a bad fit here.[/quote]

Tory will be gone. He played his last down as a Bengal yesterday.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='420424' date='Jan 1 2007, 10:38 PM']We really should wait til a coach is fired, before we start talking
about his replacement...[/quote]

It's the offseason, what else can i do ? (danm St. Louis and Bresnahan :rant: )

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='420427' date='Jan 1 2007, 10:39 PM']I doubt Marvin lets go of Bresh, especially after a season where most of his LB corps fell to injury or to mental troubles. They have a similar philosophy on the game, whether the fans like it or not and I think he will be around at least for another season.[/quote]

Buzz-killer <_<

[quote name='ONYX' post='420408' date='Jan 1 2007, 10:24 PM']If Marvin fires Bresnahan (hopefully), Jim Mora Jr. whom today was fired by the Falcons, would
be a huge upgrade as defensive coordinator.
:headbang:[/quote]
I hate the Bengals right now. I hope they clean house.

As much as I'd honestly like to see Bresh out, I don't think it will happen. Him and Marvin have the same philosophies. Even if Bresh did get canned, someone with the same philosophy will get brought in. If we switch DCs, I want to see something NEW on the field. No more vanilla.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='420443' date='Jan 1 2007, 10:45 PM'][b]I hate the Bengals right now.[/b] I hope they clean house.[/quote]

You dont mean that. You will always be their hoe and you know it.

[quote name='Orange 'n Black' post='420444' date='Jan 1 2007, 10:46 PM']As much as I'd honestly like to see Bresh out, I don't think it will happen. Him and Marvin have the same philosophies. Even if Bresh did get canned, someone with the same philosophy will get brought in. If we switch DCs, I want to see something NEW on the field. [b]No more vanilla[/b].[/quote]

I agree.

Marvin needs to hire some more brothas. :afropic:

:ninja:

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='420427' date='Jan 1 2007, 10:39 PM']I doubt Marvin lets go of Bresh, especially after a season where most of his LB corps fell to injury or to mental troubles. They have a similar philosophy on the game, whether the fans like it or not and I think he will be around at least for another season.[/quote]

I unfortunatly agree.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='420478' date='Jan 1 2007, 11:14 PM']:([/quote]

I'm sorry, still grumpy after that bullsshit I saw Sunday. -_-

Now I gotta wait 8 freaking months to watch them play again.

Archived