IS THERE ANYBODY HERE WHO DOESN'T HAVE TO WORK ON MLK DAY?

Guest ONYX

Guest schotzee
[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='428493' date='Jan 17 2007, 12:49 PM']That was like the nicest thing ever. Hooky, you are on my favorite list. Which happens to be this:

Orange 'n Black
CJandRudiJ
sneaky
Jamie B
Dan_Bengals
Hooky
CCC
Whodey_85
Rumble_in_the_jungle
Bengals_12th_man (thanks for the kick.ass. sig)
BengalBeeotch (she kicks ass)
Amen <---most of the time.

If i forgot you please tell me. & WDF there is a reason you are not on the list, if you would like to know why...please refer to the kick.ass. sig.[/quote]

I'm pretty snockered right now so I can't contest Hooky's poem.I may try later .OG the only thing I can say right now is I am gettting a feeling that AP may be drafted by us some how.Wouldn't it be ironic ,the boy you admire most goes to the team you know least about in the pros.At least compared to the Cowboys.

[quote name='schotzee' post='428504' date='Jan 17 2007, 12:59 PM']I'm pretty snockered right now so I can't contest Hooky's poem.I may try later .OG the only thing I can say right now is I am gettting a feeling that AP may be drafted by us some how.Wouldn't it be ironic ,the boy you admire most goes to the team you know least about in the pros.At least compared to the Cowboys.[/quote]

As much as I would like to take credit for it, they are actually lyrics to a song. But I couldn't help but feel that they applied to a young lady with such a touching devotion to men and they're usually over-sized stomachs.

Ironically, the singer of those lyrics is named after a large chunk of food.

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='Ben' post='428516' date='Jan 17 2007, 01:14 PM']Who is [b]wdf?[/b]

I am so out of touch w/ the teenage angst on the board[/quote]
me

[b]W[/b]ho[b]D[/b]ey[b]F[/b]orever

[quote name='Ben' post='428516' date='Jan 17 2007, 06:14 PM']Who is wdf?

I am so out of touch w/ the teenage angst on the board[/quote]
WhoDeyForever. :afropic:

and as long as you're in dayton, would you mind shipping me a Marion's pizza puhleeze? That beats a burger, sub, or anything, anywhere...

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='428493' date='Jan 17 2007, 12:49 PM']If i forgot you please tell me. & WDF there is a reason you are not on the list, if you would like to know why...please refer to the kick.ass. sig.[/quote]
[img]http://hosted.ap.org/photos/P/PNU14601020635-big.jpg[/img]

[b]Does it still hurt OG[/b] :pointlaff:

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='428525' date='Jan 17 2007, 02:24 PM'][img]http://hosted.ap.org/photos/P/PNU14601020635-big.jpg[/img]

[b]Does it still hurt OG[/b] :pointlaff:[/quote]

If I was in Cincy right now you little tiny ballsack would sure as hell be hurting.
And since your an Ohio State fan how does 41-14 feel? At least We showed up to play our bowl game.

[img]http://www.foxnews.com/photoessay/photoessay_1338_images/0108072303_M_010807_bcs_bowl.jpg[/img]

-sorry to all of you other Ohio State fans. This is just to be hateful to WDF, I don't mean to open up a wound.

Archived