IS THERE ANYBODY HERE WHO DOESN'T HAVE TO WORK ON MLK DAY?

Guest ONYX

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='427340' date='Jan 15 2007, 05:50 PM']That sounds so countryish right there its not even funny. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img][/quote]

Okay i live in the country it isn't my fault. I have 4 horses & a bunch of cattle. I have a pond, a lagoon, and 40 acres. & Yes I ride my horses. I go deer, elk, duck, quail, & dove hunting. I normally don't shoot anything, but i have shot a wild hog before. I own a pair of pink cowboy boots. Mostly for the look, but i do wear them when I ride. We have a tractor. & yes it is a John Deere... NOW WDF. Make fun of my country-bumkin life some more. ;)

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='427346' date='Jan 15 2007, 05:07 PM']Okay i live in the country it isn't my fault. I have 4 horses & a bunch of cattle. I have a pond, a lagoon, and 40 acres. & Yes I ride my horses. I go deer, elk, duck, quail, & dove hunting. I normally don't shoot anything, but i have shot a wild hog before. I own a pair of pink cowboy boots. Mostly for the look, but i do wear them when I ride. We have a tractor. & yes it is a John Deere... NOW WDF. Make fun of my country-bumkin life some more. ;)[/quote]

I kinda feel sorry for you OG..How can you live your life like that...Damn country girls <_<

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='427504' date='Jan 15 2007, 09:32 PM']No really, where is my sam-ich?[/quote]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='427250' date='Jan 15 2007, 01:12 PM']That's what I'm talkin about. If someones goin to pay that much for a sandwich & it's be 90% bread that pisses people off. So i make people happy. LOL.[/quote]

OG, you're the only thing in this old world that's good and pure and right. Where ever you are and where ever you go, you know there's going to be some light.

[quote name='RAVENS FAN 101' post='427505' date='Jan 15 2007, 09:33 PM']omg you guys are making me so hungry. i'm stuck eating yogurt, pudding, and soup for 2-3 days :thumbsdown:[/quote]

Let me know when the mush diet's over. I'll come out and split a bushel of crabs with you.

[quote name='Hooky' post='428424' date='Jan 17 2007, 10:25 AM']Really? I know a few people that don't like them, but think they're fantastic.[/quote]

Submarine House up here in dayton is my favorite. I hear Mama Disalvos has good subs at their deli next door.

[quote name='Ben' post='428432' date='Jan 17 2007, 10:37 AM']dunno. Sub House is all over dayton area now. Mama DiSalvos is over on stroop near marshall.[/quote]

Submarine House used to have great gyros if I'm thinking of the same place.

[quote name='Hooky' post='428437' date='Jan 17 2007, 10:48 AM']Submarine House used to have great gyros if I'm thinking of the same place.[/quote]

Probably. When i lived over on 3rd and wayne in the lofts i used to order from there. Its on brown street.

[quote name='Hooky' post='428419' date='Jan 17 2007, 11:14 AM']OG, you're the only thing in this old world that's good and pure and right. Where ever you are and where ever you go, you know there's going to be some light.[/quote]

That was like the nicest thing ever. Hooky, you are on my favorite list. Which happens to be this:

Orange 'n Black
CJandRudiJ
sneaky
Jamie B
Dan_Bengals
Hooky
CCC
Whodey_85
Rumble_in_the_jungle
Bengals_12th_man (thanks for the kick.ass. sig)
BengalBeeotch (she kicks ass)
Schotzee- Because he is psychic. :)
Amen <---most of the time.

If i forgot you please tell me. & WDF there is a reason you are not on the list, if you would like to know why...please refer to the kick.ass. sig.

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='428493' date='Jan 17 2007, 12:49 PM']That was like the nicest thing ever. Hooky, you are on my favorite list. Which happens to be this:

Orange 'n Black
CJandRudiJ
sneaky
Jamie B
Dan_Bengals
Hooky
CCC
Whodey_85
Rumble_in_the_jungle
Bengals_12th_man (thanks for the kick.ass. sig)
Amen <---most of the time.

If i forgot you please tell me. & WDF there is a reason you are not on the list, if you would like to know why...please refer to the kick.ass. sig.[/quote]
Sweet. I didn't want to be on it anyway :thumbsup:

Archived