IS THERE ANYBODY HERE WHO DOESN'T HAVE TO WORK ON MLK DAY?

Guest ONYX

[quote name='sneaky' post='426867' date='Jan 14 2007, 01:32 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]This year is the first time, I dont have to work on MLK day. Is anybody else off from work
tomorrow?[/b][/color][/quote]

I dont think i have worked on MLK day since high school.

Guest mongoloido

No classes for me tomorrow. Going back to school is so cool. :)

Although I'll spend the whole day working on different class projects... One great thing about going back to school later in life is not chasing the chicks, or living for all the parties. I may actually get all A's this time around. :D (although the boozing and babing the first time around was worth every B :D).

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='426997' date='Jan 14 2007, 07:00 PM']I have to work at 4.
Subway never closes.
Everyone is on their "Resolution Jared Diets".
It pisses me off.
They ask me how many fat grams are in such and such, like i effin know, i just lie and say 6. LOL.

I have to work at 4.
Subway never closes.
Everyone is on their "Resolution Jared Diets".
It pisses me off.
They ask me how many fat grams are in such and such, like i effin know, i just lie and say 6. LOL.[/quote]

Why wouldnt someone who has the middle name effin not effin know? ^_^

[color="#FF0000"][b]OG,

I need a Italian BMT.

American cheese on Parmasean bread, no pickles, no cucumbers, go easy
on the hot peppers and add Mayo to go please.

And no I dont have the damn Subway stamps.[/b][/color]

OKAY so listen to this Subway story:

This 30-something year old guy and his wife & TWO YOUNG CHILDREN come into Subway a while back. The husband orders a footlong such-&-such, then 2 kid's packs for the kids. THEN the wife says "Well I'm not sure if i want a 6-inch Steak & cheese or a footlong." Her husband answers "Can you handle 12-inches of meat?" "HAHAHAH". I look at him and grin, to show him that i know he's being perverted. So maybe he'll quit, but no. Then the wife says "Well I handled it pretty good last night." And take in consideration their kids are about 6 & 10, old enough to know. THEN the husband says "Well maybe when we get home we can unwrap these 12-inches and add a little mayo to your sandwich."...thank God they were the only customers in there.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='427130' date='Jan 15 2007, 12:54 AM']OKAY so listen to this Subway story:

This 30-something year old guy and his wife & TWO YOUNG CHILDREN come into Subway a while back. The husband orders a footlong such-&-such, then 2 kid's packs for the kids. THEN the wife says "Well I'm not sure if i want a 6-inch Steak & cheese or a footlong." Her husband answers "Can you handle 12-inches of meat?" "HAHAHAH". I look at him and grin, to show him that i know he's being perverted. So maybe he'll quit, but no. Then the wife says "Well I handled it pretty good last night." And take in consideration their kids are about 6 & 10, old enough to know. THEN the husband says "Well maybe when we get home we can unwrap these 12-inches and add a little mayo to your sandwich."...thank God they were the only customers in there.[/quote]

:lol:

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='427130' date='Jan 15 2007, 12:54 AM']OKAY so listen to this Subway story:

This 30-something year old guy and his wife & TWO YOUNG CHILDREN come into Subway a while back. The husband orders a footlong such-&-such, then 2 kid's packs for the kids. THEN the wife says "Well I'm not sure if i want a 6-inch Steak & cheese or a footlong." Her husband answers "Can you handle 12-inches of meat?" "HAHAHAH". I look at him and grin, to show him that i know he's being perverted. So maybe he'll quit, but no. Then the wife says "Well I handled it pretty good last night." And take in consideration their kids are about 6 & 10, old enough to know. THEN the husband says "Well maybe when we get home we can unwrap these 12-inches and add a little mayo to your sandwich."...thank God they were the only customers in there.[/quote]

that guy is my hero [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

[quote]Three Cheese bread with Chicken, Bacon, Ranch, lots of ranch, american cheese, some lettuce and no veggies, toasted. Thanks.[/quote]

Would you like to make that a meal deal? How bout double meat, or cookies with that sir?

LOL sometimes if i have a hot guy and he asks for double me i say "No problem", then ring up his total (not charging for DM). & he says "Oh did you charge me for double meat?" & i say "No i'll "hook you up"...in a real seductive voice...LOL gets good tips everytime. One night i did it to every man who came in i make over 20$ in tips that night.

Archived