XBox360

Storm

My son asked to see if some of you guys could give your screen names so he can play some of you guys, he plays NBA Live 07, March Madness 07, and Madden 07, also has a few other war games Halo 2 and Call of Duty 3

His screen name is "marzzoni"

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='Storm' post='435007' date='Jan 31 2007, 08:38 AM']My son asked to see if some of you guys could give your screen names so he can play some of you guys, he plays NBA Live 07, March Madness 07, and Madden 07, also has a few other war games Halo 2 and Call of Duty 3
His screen name is "marzzoni"[/quote]
PM'n u my name. does he have Call of Duty 2? it is 10000s times better than Call of Duty 3.

I have: COD2, Halo 2, Tiger Woods 07, Madden 07, NBA 2k7, Saints Row, 99 Nights, Gears of War (must own), Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter and soon will get more :)

• 1 month later...
Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='McBallerson' post='465877' date='Apr 2 2007, 01:51 PM']When you say better, do you mean easier?[/quote]
nope. just better.

My tag is stkywik. Feel free to send me a friend request. I don't play games online with strangers much, but I will play with you guys (not that I think you're strangers, but that I usually only play with my brother out of state). The list of games I've got is too extensive to list, but if it's a good online game, I've probably got it (noted exceptions: Tiger 07 and any racing game). Some of the ones I've been playing recently are gears, Madden and Crackdown.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
DefStr8Gunna is my tag. send me an invite and send a message saying what your board name is so i know who you are.

Guest Tigris
[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='466182' date='Apr 2 2007, 11:02 PM']DefStr8Gunna is my tag. send me an invite and send a message saying what your board name is so i know who you are.[/quote]
Dude!!! I played you in Madden already on my brother's account!! I was the Bears and ripped your ass!!!

You got "disconnected" in the third down by 27. I still remember!!!

Crazy world.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Tigris' post='466502' date='Apr 3 2007, 03:19 PM']Dude!!! I played you in Madden already on my brother's account!! I was the Bears and ripped your ass!!!

You got "disconnected" in the third down by 27. I still remember!!!

Crazy world.[/quote]
ive never seen anyone play as the bears lol. u should have picked a different team to try and lie.

Guest Tigris

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='466552' date='Apr 3 2007, 05:44 PM']ive never seen anyone play as the bears lol. u should have picked a different team to try and lie.[/quote]
really? that's why i picked the bears, b/c ive seen them a lot... i guess i was caught in the act.

:(

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='WhoDey48' post='471714' date='Apr 13 2007, 01:03 PM']A-men... me and my friends will tear your shit up in gears of war.

add "vagfat" and also add "hydropnicnug"

the 360 is at my house and my friends and i all rotate rounds playing split screen... i might not be the one playing you... but you WILL get pwnd.[/quote]
i would expect it. i havent played GoW in months until last night. I played 2 games and won both, but man was i bad lol.

• 1 month later...

Archived