Tell me again how Al Qaeda's targets are not legitimate Military targets for a group at war with the U.S. ?

Guest BlackJesus

11 members have voted

1. 1. Is a large world trade center which primarily coordinates that nations trade a legitimate military target ?

• Yes
    • Sort of - it is a gray area
    • No --- (Please explain below)
    • This would only be a legitimate target for us - we have different rules
  2. 2. Does the fact that the WTC had FBI offices inside make this a legitimate military target for a group at war with the U.S. ?

• Yes
  3. 3. Is a naval warship of another nation thousands of miles away from their host nation sitting off the coast of your nation a legitimate military target ?

• Yes
  4. 4. Are the foreign embassies of a nation you are at war with a legitimate military target ?

• Yes
  5. 5. Is the military barracks of a nation you are at war with a legitimate military target ?

• Yes
  6. 6. Is the military control center of a nation you are at war with a legitimate military target ?

• Yes
  7. 7. During WWII would the U.S. have been justified in attacking a German warship off the coast of Mexico ?

• Yes
    • No, this would be terrorism
  8. 8. During WWII would the U.S. have been justified in attacking a large world financial trading center in Berlin ?

• Yes
    • No
  9. 9. During WWII would the U.S. have been justified in attacking the German Nazi embassies in Cuba and Mexico ?

• Yes
  10. 10. During WWII would the U.S. have been justified in attacking the German military control center in Berlin ?

• Yes
  11. 11. During WWII would the U.S. have been justified in attacking the German military barracks in France ?

• Yes
  12. 12. Does the killing of innocent bystandards in a close vicinity of a target make such an act "Terrorism" ?

• Yes - killing anyone is Terrorism
    • No - some targets are legitimate
  13. 13. Is a declared enemy of the U.S. allowed to attack the U.S. ?

• Yes
    • No, only we can attack - if they attack they are terrorists
    • Yes, but we reserve the right to classify them as Terrorists and us not
    • Nobody attacks Uncle Sam dammit ... this is Jesus' land !

Guest BlackJesus

[color="#800080"][b]From the perspective of Al Qaeda (assuming for arguments sake they are real and not false flag operatives) ...

[size=4]Which of these attacks are legitimate targets for a group at war with a nation ... and which of these targets are "terror" attacks against innocent civilians. [/size]

:contract: Now remember ... use the same criteria that the U.S. would use when at war with another nation ...[/b][/color]

[b][size=3][quote]Following is a timeline of major al-Qaida attacks against U.S. targets:[/size][/b]

Feb. 26, 1993: A massive bomb explodes in a garage below the [b]World Trade Center[/b] in New York City. Six people are killed and more than 1,000 injured in the blast. Analysts cite some links to al-Qaida in the attack, though Osama bin Laden disavowed any connection.

June 25, 1996: A powerful truck bomb explodes outside a [b]U.S. military housing complex[/b] near Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, killing 19 American servicemen and wounding several hundred people.

Aug. 7, 1998: Two bombs explode within minutes of each other near the [b]U.S. embassies [/b] in Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. The blasts kill 264 people.

Oct. 12, 2000: Seventeen American sailors are killed and 39 wounded by a bomb aboard a small boat that targets the the [b]USS Cole, a U.S. Navy destroyer [/b]refueling in Aden, Yemen.

Sept. 11, 2001: Hijackers commandeer four commercial jetliners, crashing two of them into the twin towers of the [b]World Trade Center[/b] in New York City and another into the [b]Pentagon[/b] outside Washington. The fourth airliner crashes in a field in Pennsylvania. Some 3,000 people die in the attacks.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"]---->[/color] [url="http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4733944"]NPR Timeline of Al Qaeda Attacks [/url]

jesus fucking christ, will you just pack up your burlap suitcase full of che gueverra tshirts and head on over to afghanistan in your little red camaro and shack up with osama bin ladin, so that you can be sacrificed for the good of the cause, post haste. military targets are military targets, government institutions are govt institutions, and civilian epicenters are not motherfucking acceptable targets of war by illegal non uniformed armys and neither are the means for which these coward limp dicked terrorists attack targets under the hague convention, geneva protocal, geneva convention, and international law.

your polls suck immense cock, as you set up questions so that you must answer with either a yes or no and without the aid of qualifiers. additionally, you are giving far too much credit to al qaeda. they are a black flag military operation and not a military operation that one can just declare war on... it is a policing action that is far too advanced for any known military to combat efficiently, the best you can do is to send what support you have and do what little you can to eliminate the rats. you can also not grant them the same leeway as we are granted in our actions, as they, i dunno, target citizens, while they allies simply do their best to target them as they hide in the middle of over populated cities.

if you want to romanticize them, then fine, but if you want to add insult to injury then go elsewhere.

these massive faggots specifically target innocent civilians only to retreat to locations specifically placed next to mosques and schools so that any raids being done in foreign lands will most surely either protect them from being hit, or guarantee massive collateral damage granting extreme sympathy for their cause for like minded individuals and idealistic idiots such as yourself.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Nati Ice' post='443830' date='Feb 21 2007, 05:46 PM']jesus fucking christ[/quote]
[b]So is he masturbating ? Also Wouldn't this be like saying Carson fucking Palmer ? Also I am sure ol JC loves you granting him the middle that he never had. [/b]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='443830' date='Feb 21 2007, 05:46 PM']will you just pack up your burlap suitcase full of che gueverra tshirts[/quote]
[b]I don't own a burlap suitcase ... and how the fuck are shirts adorned with Che relevant to the questions posed ? [/b]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='443830' date='Feb 21 2007, 05:46 PM']and head on over to afghanistan in your little red camaro[/quote]
[b]It doesn't float ... nor do I have any desire to fight in Afghanistan for Al Qaeda. I have no desire to fight for anyone. There currently is not a conflict in the world that I have a desire to kill someone else in. Also I hate Al Qaeda ... just as much as I do Bush. Also how is the color or type of my car relevant to the questions posed ? [/b]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='443830' date='Feb 21 2007, 05:46 PM']and shack up with osama bin ladin[/quote]
[b]Yeah ... I am sure Osama is dying to have some scaggly white tatted up American infidel complete with a backpack of Jager in his Afghan cave [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/37.gif[/img] Not to mention my lack of military skill, desire to kill anyone, belief in Jihad, & knowledge of how to even speak to his evil ass in Arabic. [/b]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='443830' date='Feb 21 2007, 05:46 PM']so that you can be sacrificed for the good of the cause[/quote]
[b]What fucking cause ? I am no allie of Al Qaeda. I am not rooting for them in this conflict. I simply want the U.S. to stop attacking other nations ... and solely focus on Al Qaeda targets. Assuming Al Qaeda is "real" ... then I believe that the U.S> is justified in bombing their asses. But then in spirit of fairness ... you have to realize that they too are allowed to attack back. It is a bitch move to announce all of their attacks as "Terror strikes" while ours are not. [/b]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='443830' date='Feb 21 2007, 05:46 PM']military targets are military targets[/quote]
[b]Ok ... and how is the Cole, Barracks, or Pantagon not a military target ? [/b]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='443830' date='Feb 21 2007, 05:46 PM']government institutions are govt institutions[/quote]
[b]So does that make them legitimate targets or not ? Do you realize how many Government institutions the U.S. shock and awed in Baghdad ? [/b]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='443830' date='Feb 21 2007, 05:46 PM']and civilian epicenters are not motherfucking acceptable targets of war[/quote]
[b]So would this include places like Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Dresden, or hell Falluja with White Phosphorus ? What about Southern Lebanon ? [/b]

Guest BlackJesus
[size=5]......[/size]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='443830' date='Feb 21 2007, 05:46 PM']by illegal non uniformed armys[/quote]
[b]So the lack of a uniform makes the action illegal and them terrorists ? Remember to tell that to the Minutemen who fought the British or the Jewish resistance in Polish Ghettoes [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img] [/b]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='443830' date='Feb 21 2007, 05:46 PM']and neither are the means for which these coward limp dicked terrorists attack targets[/quote]
[b]By that you mean what .... a bomb in a car or Kamikazing a plane ? So how exactly is a bunker buster bomb, a MOAB, daisycutters, White Phosphorus, Depleted Uranium shells, and lazer guided missles non cowardly ??? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img] [/b]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='443830' date='Feb 21 2007, 05:46 PM']under the hague convention, geneva protocal, geneva convention, and international law.[/quote]
[b]Since when does America followe these ? Can you say Gitmo ? I thought these were French pansy documents that cowboys don't obey. You do realize that the U.S. violated International law by invading Iraq don't you ? [/b]

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='443841' date='Feb 21 2007, 06:03 PM']your polls suck immense cock, as you set up questions so that you must answer with either a yes or no and without the aid of qualifiers.[/quote]
[b]Um, that is how most polls work ... yes sure there are always qualifiers ... that is why you can click an answer - but then explain yourself and reasoning in more detail below. [/b]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='443841' date='Feb 21 2007, 06:03 PM']additionally, you are giving far too much credit to al qaeda.[/quote]
[b]How am I giving them credit ? I am simply looking at the attacks they have had on America .... all of them have some sort of Military/govt component. They are not targeting soft targets like shopping malls, petting zoos, day care centers etc. They are going after military and financial targets ... this is just a fact whether you like it or not. [/b]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='443841' date='Feb 21 2007, 06:03 PM']they are a black flag military operation and not a military operation that one can just declare war on...[/quote]
[b]Umm ... haven't you heard ... we have declared war on a Transitive Adverb "Terror" ... if we can delcare "War on terror" I am sure we can declare War on Al Qaeda ... [/b]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='443841' date='Feb 21 2007, 06:03 PM']you can also not grant them the same leeway as we are granted in our actions, as they, i dunno, target citizens,[/quote]
[b]YEAH I KEEP HEARING YOU REPEAT THIS NONSENSE .... but where are the U.S. Civilian targets that thay have attacked. I will grant you that the WTC is a gray area possibly because there are civilians there .... but the other targets are government installations mostly military. Show me the American civilian targets they are targeting ? [/b]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='443841' date='Feb 21 2007, 06:03 PM']if you want to romanticize them, then fine, but if you want to add insult to injury then go elsewhere.[/quote]
[b]Who the fuck is romanticizing them ? Nothing about killing someone is romantic. I don't romanticize any killing. However I am sure you do ... only when it is American troops however [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//23.gif[/img] - then it is for freedom. :rolleyes: [/b]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='443841' date='Feb 21 2007, 06:03 PM']these massive faggots specifically target innocent civilians[/quote]
[b]I doubt they have a larger porportion of homosexuals than say San Francisco ... and once again you can't just say they target US civilian targets ... SHOW ME THE FUCKING US CIVILIAN TARGETS ? [/b]

Guest BlackJesus
[color="#000080"]
[b]+ you actually mean to tell me .... that if Al Qaeda wanted to .... that they couldn't have just one guy walk into a elementary school and start gunning down kids ---- if they were really just out to cause "Terror". [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img]

Do we have such great security in this nation that there isn't a single shopping mall that one single Al Qaeda guy couldn't plant a bomb in ... or hell just walk into with a gun. Hell there have been more teenage kids with Dad's gun run into schools in the last few years than Al Qaeda. A teenager in Utah just last week gunned people down in a mall.

How Naive do you have to be ?

[size=3][color="#A0522D"][center]Either:[/size]

~ there are 0 Al Qaeda currently in the U.S.

~ The Al Qaeda in the U.S. currently really are not out to just commit as much Terror as possible (Blowing up a Pre School would do the trick and be very easy to pull off)

~ There are Al Qaeda here who are just waiting to do anything

~ There never was any Al Qaeda (They are a phantom Emmanuel Goldstein from 1984)

~ There is Al Qaeda in this country but they are patiently trying to figure out a way to strike at Military installations and targets of signifigance --- which are hard to strike at and require a lot of planning. [/b][/color][/center][/color]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='443843' date='Feb 21 2007, 06:03 PM'][b]So is he masturbating ? Also Wouldn't this be like saying Carson fucking Palmer ? Also I am sure ol JC loves you granting him the middle that he never had. [/b]
[b]I don't own a burlap suitcase ... and how the fuck are shirts adorned with Che relevant to the questions posed ? [/b]
[b]It doesn't float ... nor do I have any desire to fight in Afghanistan for Al Qaeda. I have no desire to fight for anyone. There currently is not a conflict in the world that I have a desire to kill someone else in. Also I hate Al Qaeda ... just as much as I do Bush. Also how is the color or type of my car relevant to the questions posed ? [/b]
[b]Yeah ... I am sure Osama is dying to have some scaggly white tatted up American infidel complete with a backpack of Jager in his Afghan cave [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/37.gif[/img] Not to mention my lack of military skill, desire to kill anyone, belief in Jihad, & knowledge of how to even speak to evil his ass in Arabic. [/b]
[b]What fucking cause ? I am no allie of Al Qaeda. I am not rooting for them in this conflict. I simply want the U.S. to stop attacking other nations ... and solely focus on Al Qaeda targets. Assuming Al Qaeda is "real" ... then I believe that the U.S> is justified in bombing their asses. But then in spirit of fairness ... you have to realize that they too are allowed to attack back. It is a bitch move to announce all of their attacks as "Terror strikes" while ours are not. [/b]
[b]Ok ... and how is the Cole, Barracks, or Pantagon not a military target ? [/b]
[b]So does that make them legitimate targets or not ? Do you realize how many Government institutions the U.S. shock and awed in Baghdad ? [/b]
[b]So would this include places like Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Dresden, or hell Falluja with White Phosphorus ? What about Southern Lebanon ? [/b][/quote]
1 how does jesus splooging on your face christ sound? will that be a good replacement?
2 it reflects the idiocy, hypocrisy, and sheer unadulterated absurdity in which you direct your questions, statements, and beliefs without noting the causes and results of your suggestions
3 insgfns
4 hes already helped convert a few, so its not to far off to believe that he would appreciate a few more
5 that is not the manor for which you pose your questions on this site nor is it in the manor for which you make your rebuttals. either you are absurdly unaware of how your badly worded statements come off to other posters, and are thus a complete moron, or you are a liar... you choose.
6 when did i ever say they werent? they are military acquisitions and thus military targets for nations or organized factions to declare war upon. not some target for black flag militaristic fanaticized religious idealists to target in the name of allah. there are rules to warfare that essentially say mano a mano on a battlefield away from civilians, an initial targeting of the institutions is possibly allowable given that the ensuing war is followed according to conventions, for which they were most obviously not.
7 see above
8 an extremely difficult decision was made in regards to killing a massive amount of people in order to save even more. in my opinion it was the correct one given the aggression of the japs to start the war, the sheer amount of atrocities and war crimes they committed resulting int he deaths of millions, their relentless refusal to sign a peace treaty and acknowledge defeat, and their sheer foolhardiness for not heading out prior warnings for what was to come if they did not cease fire. and seeing as we helped to repair those cities and turn japan into the worlds second busiest economy im not too terribly sure history sees us as being the evil ones here.

Guest BlackJesus
[size=2][color="#FF0000"][b]During the revolutionary war ... would the Colonist Insurgent Militiamen have been justified in sneaking into England, loading a wagon with dynamite, and pushing it into the Royal palace in London ?[/color] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img][/size]

I am sure they would not have been uniformed, this would have been in violation of the existing intl law, they were branded terrorists to the crown, they were not to happy to stand in an open field and face the British superior cannons (Thus guerrilla tactics were needed), I am sure this would have killed some civilian personnel in the palace, and I am sure the men pushing in the wagon would have said a Prayer to God (Allah in Arabic) and Liberty before hand. [/b]

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Go Tory Go!' post='443868' date='Feb 21 2007, 06:23 PM']Enough, Beej. I'm throwing in the towel for him.[/quote]

[b]Oh I am sure he will continue to use lines of brilliance like ...

[i]"Jesus should cum on your face"[/i] & [i]"If you want to use critical thinking skills, question the Fuherer and utilize analagous situations, then you can take your ass and car to Fuckyouistan with Allah" [/i]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/37.gif[/img] [/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='443846' date='Feb 21 2007, 06:05 PM'][size=5]......[/size]
[b]So the lack of a uniform makes the action illegal and them terrorists ? Remember to tell that to the Minutemen who fought the British or the Jewish resistance in Polish Ghettoes [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img] [/b]
[b]By that you mean what .... a bomb in a car or Kamikazing a plane ? So how exactly is a bunker buster bomb, a MOAB, daisycutters, White Phosphorus, Depleted Uranium shells, and lazer guided missles non cowardly ??? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img] [/b]
[b]Since when does America followe these ? Can you say Gitmo ? I thought these were French pansy documents that cowboys don't obey. You do realize that the U.S. violated International law by invading Iraq don't you ? [/b][/quote]
1 what law and treaties existed at that moment to prevent them from this? yes, they did not all ahve the same uniform, but they fought in a uniformed manner on a battlefield, not by running into british supporting towns and slaughtering innocent families. one is an instance of fighting to free themselves from oppression and the will of the king, another is an example of fanatical militant islam hoping to cause havoc and mayhem in order to convert the world into one giant backwards ass society governed by obl and his views of islam
2 since when have we used white phosphorus on iraqis or afghanis? your conjectures are irrelevant. air superiority is a power these idiots relinquished, it is their own fault. if they want to stop missiles and bombs they should have given great consideration to developing a substantial airforce before starting shit with the worlds on super power. bombs and missiles are an approved means of war fighting, disguising oneself in a womans burka and traveling into the middle of a marketplace with civilians all around attempting to by some bread for dinner is not.
4 since around 1900, for the most part. gitmo is perfectly legal, unfortunately, because of the black flag operations of these foreign combatants. as for the national(s) in their, i am 100% against that and hope bush gets impeached for that and suspending the writ of habeus corpus. wtf are you talking about? do i seriously have to explain to you that i did not support invading iraq under the terms given by the president, but hey, you did... right!?!?!

[quote name='Go Tory Go!' post='443868' date='Feb 21 2007, 06:23 PM']Enough, Beej. I'm throwing in the towel for him.

:2dedhorse:[/quote];ets me and you play a game, its called either go suck his dick in another thread, wait until i respond, or refute any of the statements i have made in response to his, but until you do that id appreciate it if youd kindly shut the fuck up :)

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='443890' date='Feb 21 2007, 06:44 PM']2 since when have we used white phosphorus on iraqis or afghanis? your conjectures are irrelevant. air superiority is a power these idiots relinquished, it is their own fault. if they want to stop missiles and bombs they should have given great consideration to developing a substantial airforce before starting shit with the worlds on super power. bombs and missiles are an approved means of war fighting, disguising oneself in a womans burka and traveling into the middle of a marketplace with civilians all around attempting to by some bread for dinner is not.[/quote]

Here's a start...

[quote][size=3][b]US used white phosphorus in Iraq [/b]

Falluja suffered great damage during the offensive[/size]

US troops used white phosphorus as a weapon in last year's offensive in the Iraqi city of Falluja, the US has said.
"It was used as an incendiary weapon against enemy combatants," spokesman Lt Col Barry Venable told the BBC - though not against civilians, he said.

The US had earlier said the substance - which can cause burning of the flesh - had been used only for illumination.

BBC defence correspondent Paul Wood says having to retract its denial is a public relations disaster for the US.[/quote]

[url="http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4440664.stm"]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4440664.stm[/url]

Whose conjectures are irrelevant?

:2dedhorse:

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='443890' date='Feb 21 2007, 06:44 PM']1 what law and treaties existed at that moment to prevent them from this?[/quote]
[b]What treaties has Al Qaeda signed that says they will follow a certain set of guidelines ? [/b]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='443890' date='Feb 21 2007, 06:44 PM']but they fought in a uniformed manner[/quote]
[img]http://www.americanrevolution.com/TarFeather1.jpg[/img][img]http://www.americanrevolution.com/TarFeather2.jpg[/img]

[url="http://www.americanrevolution.com/SugarActStampAct.htm"]http://www.americanrevolution.com/SugarActStampAct.htm[/url]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='443890' date='Feb 21 2007, 06:44 PM']one is an instance of fighting to free themselves from oppression and the will of the king,[/quote]
[b]Regardless if you agree with it or not .... Al Qaeda would say that they are fighting to free themselves from the oppression of American Imperialism and Zionist Israel. To them this is just as valid. Who gets to decide the validity of one groups claim ? = You :crazy: [/b]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='443890' date='Feb 21 2007, 06:44 PM']of fanatical militant islam hoping to cause havoc and mayhem in order to convert the world into one giant backwards ass society governed by obl and his views of islam[/quote]
[b]you you really have drank the kool aid .... you think OBL thinks that he is going to convert the world to Islam ? :crazy: Why would he want to convert us evil Americans ? He has stated his goals are 1) a United States of Arabia (Caliphate) 2) Jews out of Palestine 3) US troops out of Saudi Arabia. THAT IS IT .... I know it makes you feel better to assume that all of your enemies must be insane ... and your side the only sane one ... but he is not advocating world conversion ... he wants the U.S. out of the Islamic backyard ... like we wanted the British out of ours. Now I don't agree with his tactics in this endeavor ... but they are not that different from our own. [/b]

[size=3][quote name='Nati Ice' post='443890' date='Feb 21 2007, 06:44 PM']since when have we used white phosphorus on iraqis[/quote][/size]

[color="#FF0000"]---->[/color] [url="http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4440664.stm"]BBC - US used White Phosphorus in Iraq[/url]

[color="#FF0000"]---->[/color] [url="http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4442156.stm"]BBC - Iraq probes US phosphorus weapons [/url]

[color="#FF0000"]---->[/color] [url="http://www.boston.com/news/world/middleeast/articles/2005/11/09/us_fired_phosphorus_in_iraq_tv_reports/"]Boston Globe - US fired phosphorus in Iraq[/url]

[center] :meatwad: [/center]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='443890' date='Feb 21 2007, 06:44 PM']bombs and missiles are an approved means of war fighting,[/quote]
[b]according to whom ? You ? Jesus Fucking Christ while he cums on my face ? and do these bombs have to come from a plane ... or can they be inside the trunk of a car? [/b]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='443890' date='Feb 21 2007, 06:44 PM']disguising oneself in a womans burka and traveling into the middle of a marketplace with civilians all around attempting to by some bread for dinner is not.[/quote]
[b]Good thing no Iraqi civilians were outside during our shock and awe :crazy: [/b]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='443890' date='Feb 21 2007, 06:44 PM']gitmo is perfectly legal,[/quote]
[b]according to whom ? Bush ? [/b]

[color="#FF0000"]---->[/color] [url="http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A51007-2005Jan31.html"]Wash Post - Judge Rules Detainee Tribunals Illegal[/url]

[color="#FF0000"]---->[/color] [url="http://www.commondreams.org/headlines05/0201-01.htm"]Pentagon's Guantanamo Courts Ruled Illegal [/url]

[color="#FF0000"]---->[/color] [url="http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/5129904.stm"]BBC - US Guantanamo tribunals 'illegal'[/url]

[color="#2E8B57"][center][b]So since I am moving to Afghanistan with OBL and the boys .... what is Afghani for Pwned ? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//39.gif[/img] [/b]

:whistle:[/center][/color]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='443862' date='Feb 21 2007, 06:17 PM'][b]Um, that is how most polls work ... yes sure there are always qualifiers ... that is why you can click an answer - but then explain yourself and reasoning in more detail below. [/b]
[b]How am I giving them credit ? I am simply looking at the attacks they have had on America .... all of them have some sort of Military/govt component. They are not targeting soft targets like shopping malls, petting zoos, day care centers etc. They are going after military and financial targets ... this is just a fact whether you like it or not. [/b]
[b]Umm ... haven't you heard ... we have declared war on a Transitive Adverb "Terror" ... if we can delcare "War on terror" I am sure we can declare War on Al Qaeda ... [/b]
[b]YEAH I KEEP HEARING YOU REPEAT THIS NONSENSE .... but where are the U.S. Civilian targets that thay have attacked. I will grant you that the WTC is a gray area possibly because there are civilians there .... but the other targets are government installations mostly military. Show me the American civilian targets they are targeting ? [/b]
[b]Who the fuck is romanticizing them ? Nothing about killing someone is romantic. I don't romanticize any killing. However I am sure you do ... only when it is American troops however [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//23.gif[/img] - then it is for freedom. :rolleyes: [/b]
[b]I doubt they have a larger porportion of homosexuals than say San Francisco ... and once again you can't just say they target US civilian targets ... SHOW ME THE FUCKING US CIVILIAN TARGETS ? [/b][/quote]
1 super point, now explain why you all of a sudden felt the need to limit the options from 4 down to 2 with only the ridiculous options available. again, if you were truly interested int he truth you would have given.. oh, i dunno, feasible options only.
2 you are addressing them as if we were fighting against a legitimate opponent as defined by international law, we are not. the world trade centers is a military/govt compound? all of the passengers on the planes they hijacked were members of a military/govt compound? the ricin sent out in letters was only addressed to military/govt compounds? the civlians, aide workers, reporters, iraq rebuilders they abducted and beheaded were all military/govt workers? the kenya hotel victims were all military/govt workers? the 7/7 train bombings were only against military/govt workers? i mean i could fucking continue on here but, you know, i kinda of figured the thousands of dead civilians slain in the name of islamofacism kind of spoke by themselves... i guess not. military, financial, govt jobs make up a huge chunk of our nations workforce. military targets are acceptable, some very limited govt targets are acceptable, some very limited financial targets are acceptable, but targeting a specific building full of mostly innocent civilians with a plane full of even more innocent civilians simply because their is a few insurance companies and a couple govt offices in them is not acceptable. nor is it the motivation around the targeting of the wtc.
3 see above, you pompous prick
4 i love nothing more than to rub one out in the name of freedom, while you however, bask in the glory that is the noble fight of the downtrodden yet misunderstood terrorist.
5 ask them all what they do on wed nights after dark (or was it thursday?)

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='443890' date='Feb 21 2007, 06:44 PM']bombs and missiles are an approved means of war fighting, disguising oneself in a womans burka and traveling into the middle of a marketplace with civilians all around attempting to by some bread for dinner is not.[/quote]

Perhaps they learned this trick from Ehud Barak!

[quote name='Go Tory Go!' post='443897' date='Feb 21 2007, 06:54 PM']Here's a start...
[url="http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4440664.stm"]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4440664.stm[/url]

Whose conjectures are irrelevant?

:2dedhorse:[/quote]
so what youre telling me is the us may or may not have used some white phosphorus sparingly to light up the asses of a few insurgents and this somehow unravels all of my posts?

well, pardon me for wondering if it smelled like napalm in the morning

Falluja and Ramadi are two of the absolute worst insurgent hotbeds in Iraq (what is the difference between an insurgent and a terrorist, anyway?), so I really don't care if their flesh burned as they expired for trying to attack US military personnel that are helping the majority of civilians in that nation get their country rebuilt and settled. It is these insurgents, many of them Iranian-backed and armed that are causing so much strife in Iraq, and they should and will be eradicated. Perhaps their 77 virgins in heaven can apply some afterlife salve and balms to soothe their burns while they become 77 [i]former[/i] virgins.
FWIW, it really isn't necessary for us to use those weapons, as we have others that are pretty effective. WP artillery rounds are primarily used for battlefield illumination at night, though. The rounds explode in midair and have little parachutes that slowly come down, allowing for troop movements in the darkest of night. Or they are used as a decoy for troop movements.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='443873' date='Feb 21 2007, 06:27 PM'][color="#000080"]
[b]+ you actually mean to tell me .... that if Al Qaeda wanted to .... that they couldn't have just one guy walk into a elementary school and start gunning down kids ---- if they were really just out to cause "Terror". [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img]
Do we have such great security in this nation that there isn't a single shopping mall that one single Al Qaeda guy couldn't plant a bomb in ... or hell just walk into with a gun. Hell there have been more teenage kids with Dad's gun run into schools in the last few years than Al Qaeda. A teenager in Utah just last week gunned people down in a mall.

How Naive do you have to be ?
[size=3][color="#A0522D"][center]Either:[/size]

~ there are 0 Al Qaeda currently in the U.S.

~ The Al Qaeda in the U.S. currently really are not out to just commit as much Terror as possible (Blowing up a Pre School would do the trick and be very easy to pull off)

~ There are Al Qaeda here who are just waiting to do anything

~ There never was any Al Qaeda (They are a phantom Emmanuel Goldstein from 1984)

~ There is Al Qaeda in this country but they are patiently trying to figure out a way to strike at Military installations and targets of signifigance --- which are hard to strike at and require a lot of planning. [/b][/color][/center][/color][/quote]

are you really that fucking stupid? do you not understand the differences between the countries where al qaeda etc is thoroughly embedded and the countries in which they have very little support? why would they even fucking bother? do you really think these fuckups would just kill off or potentially risk having one of its members caught by the infidels after merely killing a few school children before the better and more highly trained school cop turned into a martyr for killing/capturing him? please, tell me, why in the fuck they would the risk loosing 1/small-number of their trained members residing in america for such a minor act of violence when they are clearly capable of much greater and much more violent destruction and carnage that would result in real damage to the country from a massive loss of life, potentially destroying part of the economy, and killing the collective psyche?

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='443907' date='Feb 21 2007, 07:07 PM']you are addressing them as if we were fighting against a legitimate opponent as defined by international law, we are not.[/quote]
[b]Once again you don't get to cherry pick the international laws you want to follow. The U.S. Breaks countless of Intl laws all the time ... hell Iraq is one large violation ... as is the continued occupation. Also who gets to define a legitimate opponent ? has an insurgent group ever in the history of the world been defined by the state it was fighting as legitimate ? Has a group of militants carrying out attacks on a superior military ever been defined by that military as legitimate? That is the beauty of being the rule maker .... you get to make your own rules ... but don't expect the rest of the world to bow to your results.

[color="#FF0000"]If China invading America tomorrow to liberate us from Bush .... would you feel yourself justified in taking up arms against those Chinese tanks rolling up and down your street ??? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img] [/b][/color]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='443907' date='Feb 21 2007, 07:07 PM']the world trade centers is a military/govt compound?[/quote]
[b]No ... but it did have FBI and CIA offices [/b]

[color="#FF0000"]---->[/color] [url="http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/11/04/inv.newyork.cia.office/"]CNN - CIA office near World Trade Center destroyed in attacks[/url]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='443907' date='Feb 21 2007, 07:07 PM']all of the passengers on the planes they hijacked were members of a military/govt compound?[/quote]
[b]Of course not ... they were civilians .... seeing that around 3,000 people were killed and around 300 were from the planes ... I guess Al Qaeda would claim that a 10 % collateral damage rate is about as good as the US gets when we shock and awe the fuck out of brown people from the clouds.

What % of innocents do you think we kill as collateral damage ? [/b]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='443907' date='Feb 21 2007, 07:07 PM']the ricin sent out in letters was only addressed to military/govt compounds?[/quote]
[b]These have never been proven to be from Al Qaeda ... Noone has ever been charged with this ...

and most experts continue to believe that the anthrax terrorist was a disgruntled U.S. citizen, working alone, trying to frighten and kill, or perhaps to probe our biological warfare defenses.[/b]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='443907' date='Feb 21 2007, 07:07 PM']the civlians, aide workers, reporters, iraq rebuilders they abducted and beheaded were all military/govt workers?[/quote]
[b]How many of these have been from Al Qaeda ? and not Iraqi insurgents ? Also the problem is that any dumbass can just claim to be Al Qaeda over there ... but it is not like they have a membership card. Al Qaeda as an organization doesn't really exist anymore (If it ever did) because the camps have been destroyed )By the way we were justified in doing this) ... now it is just a symbol of inspiration for demented jihadists who twist Islam to justify murder. It is not like Osama is initiating these guys into Al Qaeda animal house style :crazy: [/b]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='443907' date='Feb 21 2007, 07:07 PM']the kenya hotel victims were all military/govt workers?[/quote]
[b]The attack in Kenya was the US embassy .... I guess they would call the Hotel collateral damage ... or are we the only ones that get that right ? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//39.gif[/img] [/b]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='443907' date='Feb 21 2007, 07:07 PM']the 7/7 train bombings were only against military/govt workers?[/quote]
[b][u]NOT IN THE U.S.[/u] .... and never proven to be from Al Qaeda ... irrelevant [/b]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='443907' date='Feb 21 2007, 07:07 PM']figured the thousands of dead civilians slain in the name of islamofacism kind of spoke by themselves[/quote]

[b]Notice how you had to use Thousands .... now just [color="#FF0000"]how many people do you think have been killed by the U.S. in the name of Democracy ????[/color] Do you care to bet whether it is more than those who have been killed by Islamofacism ? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//39.gif[/img]

According to John Stockwell, formerly a high-level CIA operative (and the highest rated CIA opperative to ever leave the CIA) , at least [size=4]six million people were killed[/size] in America's Secret Wars in many Third World countries. But what does he know ... he just ordered it .... he didn't have the great outlet of FauxNews to set the record straight :crazy:[/b]

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Go Tory Go!' post='443911' date='Feb 21 2007, 07:10 PM']Perhaps they learned this trick from Ehud Barak![/quote]

[b][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] You read my mind .... [/b]

[color="#FF0000"]---->[/color] [url="http://newsmine.org/archive/deceptions/munich-1972-olympics/barak-dressed-as-woman-in-mossad-operation.txt"]"One participant in the team was Ehud Barak, the future Israeli prime minister, who dressed as a woman"[/url]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='443904' date='Feb 21 2007, 07:05 PM'][b]What treaties has Al Qaeda signed that says they will follow a certain set of guidelines ? [/b]
[img]http://www.americanrevolution.com/TarFeather1.jpg[/img][img]http://www.americanrevolution.com/TarFeather2.jpg[/img]

[url="http://www.americanrevolution.com/SugarActStampAct.htm"]http://www.americanrevolution.com/SugarActStampAct.htm[/url]
[b]Regardless if you agree with it or not .... Al Qaeda would say that they are fighting to free themselves from the oppression of American Imperialism and Zionist Israel. To them this is just as valid. Who gets to decide the validity of one groups claim ? = You :crazy: [/b]
[b]you you really have drank the kool aid .... you think OBL thinks that he is going to convert the world to Islam ? :crazy: Why would he want to convert us evil Americans ? He has stated his goals are 1) a United States of Arabia (Caliphate) 2) Jews out of Palestine 3) US troops out of Saudi Arabia. THAT IS IT .... I know it makes you feel better to assume that all of your enemies must be insane ... and your side the only sane one ... but he is not advocating world conversion ... he wants the U.S. out of the Islamic backyard ... like we wanted the British out of ours. Now I don't agree with his tactics in this endeavor ... but they are not that different from our own. [/b]
[size=3][/size]

[color="#FF0000"]---->[/color] [url="http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4440664.stm"]BBC - US used White Phosphorus in Iraq[/url]

[color="#FF0000"]---->[/color] [url="http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4442156.stm"]BBC - Iraq probes US phosphorus weapons [/url]

[color="#FF0000"]---->[/color] [url="http://www.boston.com/news/world/middleeast/articles/2005/11/09/us_fired_phosphorus_in_iraq_tv_reports/"]Boston Globe - US fired phosphorus in Iraq[/url]
[center] :meatwad: [/center]
[b]according to whom ? You ? Jesus Fucking Christ while he cums on my face ? and do these bombs have to come from a plane ... or can they be inside the trunk of a car? [/b]
[b]Good thing no Iraqi civilians were outside during our shock and awe :crazy: [/b]
[b]according to whom ? Bush ? [/b]

[color="#FF0000"]---->[/color] [url="http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A51007-2005Jan31.html"]Wash Post - Judge Rules Detainee Tribunals Illegal[/url]
[color="#FF0000"]---->[/color] [url="http://www.commondreams.org/headlines05/0201-01.htm"]Pentagon's Guantanamo Courts Ruled Illegal [/url]
[color="#FF0000"]---->[/color] [url="http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/5129904.stm"]BBC - US Guantanamo tribunals 'illegal'[/url]
[color="#2E8B57"][center][b]So since I am moving to Afghanistan with OBL and the boys .... what is Afghani for Pwned ? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//39.gif[/img] [/b]
:whistle:[/center][/color][/quote]
1 none, exactly my point
2 are you kidding me? is this supposed to be some kind of a joke? are you really attempting to make the connection between suicide bombers and guerrilla warfare to tarring and feathering someone? are you that fucking insane?
3 id say common sense, they were pretty much left alone by us until they attacked us, then attacked us again, and attacked us again... in fact, hell, we were such good friends that we have even supported some of them in the past. so yea, id say im quite qualified. a logical person in their shoes would not attack the usa.
4 are you that fucking stupid? i mean you just amaze and amaze and ama
ze me some more. have you never listened to any of his supporters talk? have you never listened to its clerics speak about the movements goal?
5 i dont count iran backed terrorists as iraqis
6 by the rules of war jesus christ while he cums on your face
7 wow, you just get stupider and stupider. I DID NOT SUPPORT THE INVASION OF IRAQ YOU SIMPLEMINDED PIECE OF SHIT. learn to read.
8 why are you quoting me some worthless rulings from an irrelevant court, heres some new shit for you.
[url="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6379939.stm"]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6379939.stm[/url]

you ever figure out how "PWNED like a bitch" translates?
9 im waiting

Archived