Onyx v Killa Nati

Palmer4HOF

[color="#FF0000"][b]That punk wannabe does not have the skillz to beat me. He can barley type his posts
let alone type a rhyme. Besides, that fool does not know I am a legend, he'd get fucked
up.

BLATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b][/color]

[quote name='Killa Nati' post='453812' date='Mar 8 2007, 09:28 PM']haha...ya'll old azz cocksuckin bastardz stay wantin my attention, fuck diz e-beefin shit, letz slug it out in real life bitchez!!![/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]I didn't think you wanted none of this, you scared lil bitch.[/b][/color]

[quote name='Killa Nati' post='453817' date='Mar 8 2007, 09:33 PM']^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

let me hear yo wack azz linez u old azz trick!!![/quote]
Why are we encouraging this shit? The guy is the most English-challengened, non-contributor to this board that we have.
ONYX, why entertain this shit?
This is worse than eating the last burnt-up cocktail weenie at a party.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='453820' date='Mar 8 2007, 09:38 PM']Why are we encouraging this shit? The guy is the most English-challengened, non-contributor to this board that we have.
sneaky, why entertain this shit?
This is worse than eating the last burnt-up cocktail weenie at a party.[/quote]
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaCLS-kKoL0&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ecracked%2Ecom%2Findex%2Ephp%3Fname%3DNews%26sid%3D1700"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaCLS-kKoL0...ws%26sid%3D1700[/url]

racist

[quote name='Killa Nati' post='453817' date='Mar 8 2007, 09:33 PM']^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[color="#FF0000"][b]Bitch pleeez, dont make me hafta proove,
Fuckin' wit da O will be yo' last fukkin move
Youza punk ass bitch, can't even hold a trigga
Cant post shit wit out usin' the word "nigga",
U aint got no crew, myspace is your social circle
Wear that mask ova yo face cuz u look like Urkle
U smell like shit, like yah moms fat carcass
Fuck Hewitt, fuck Evanston and fuck u Marcus.

BBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!
[/b][/color]

[quote name='sneaky' post='453839' date='Mar 8 2007, 09:52 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Bitch pleeez, dont make me hafta proove,
Fuckin' wit da O will be yo' last fukkin move
Youza punk ass bitch, can't even hold a trigga
Cant post shit wit out usin' the word "nigga",
U aint got no crew, myspace is your social circle
Wear that mask ova yo face cuz u look like Urkle
U smell like shit, like yah moms fat carcass
Fuck Hewitt, fuck Evanston and fuck u Marcus.
BBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!
[/b][/color][/quote]

:headbang:

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='453831' date='Mar 8 2007, 09:45 PM'][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaCLS-kKoL0&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ecracked%2Ecom%2Findex%2Ephp%3Fname%3DNews%26sid%3D1700"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaCLS-kKoL0...ws%26sid%3D1700[/url]

racist[/quote]
If by racist you mean someone that cannot type in the English language AT ALL on a message board that is firmly entrenched in the language of English, then YES!!!
I AM A RACIST!!!!!
Dr Phil, I feel so much better now that I got that off my chest.
Lord save me.
Keep me in your prayers, ya'll.
I'm the realzist you'll eva see.....
Take a knee, but don't pee
Cause I am him and I am he,
Thankfully freeing ye,
with glee like a banshee,
like a golfer hittin' off that tee
waitin' for your pathetic plea....
climbin' a phonetic tree,
on a crime spree,
the wind blowing windward rather than lee,
for a fee, I may let you admire me,
slinging rhymes like a dopeboy slingin' chee....
God help me.

[color="#FF0000"][b]You aint shit but a fake ass busta
This is Little Big Horn bitch and you General Custer
Imaginary bullets is all you can muster
Like a dried up geri-curl, yo' shit lacks luster
Im rentin' out yo'girl like dat ass was Blockbuster
She wants me to hit raw but I just dont trust her

That hoe is like a door cuz she was on my knob
Said she tired of her cyber thug, wants a nigga wit a job
So the O split her open, girl needed 20 stitchez
Real G's tap hoes while Marcus sweats MySpace bitchez
Youza wanksta ass hoe, but we already knew its
U fat ass bitch, titties bigger than Jennifer Love Hewitts'

Fuck u and NWA, man that shit been played since '91
Dont know which is faker, you are that muthafukkin gun
You just a crack baby, a product of some hoe sex
Son, everything you own, dont cost as much as my Rolex
You better step bitch and take the dumb shit home
Cuz if I see you in da streetz, Im gonna split yo' muthafukkin dome
[/b][/color]

[quote name='Bunghole' post='453875' date='Mar 8 2007, 09:47 PM']YES!!!
I AM A RACIST!!!!![/quote]

AHA! So you admit it! You slipped up this time!

:ninja:

Personally I am very much a fan of the poster. It's like the Bengals board, funked out with a Gangsta Twist.

[quote name='Actium' post='453904' date='Mar 8 2007, 11:33 PM']AHA! So you admit it! You slipped up this time!

:ninja:

Personally I am very much a fan of the poster. It's like the Bengals board, funked out with a Gangsta Twist.[/quote]
You're just fishing for your first defendant.
:afropic:

[quote name='Bunghole' post='453906' date='Mar 8 2007, 10:35 PM']You're just fishing for your first defendant.
:afropic:[/quote]

Oh, I have a few Defendants. Traffic tickets, but you have to start somewhere. As for the civil side, I have a pretrial conference at the end of the month, and may be filing suit in another matter soon.

My firm is actually semi-functional. and once my friend gets licensed, I'll get some office space and be almost legit. Or in the spirit of the thread, should I say 2 Legit 2 Quit.

[quote]Marcus' Myspace Info:

Books: [b]Fuck Bookz[/b]...........
Heroes: My Parentz & Family [b]n shit[/b]..........

Body type: 6' 0" / [b]Body builder[/b][/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b] :rolleyes: I couldn't even make this shit up if I tried.[/b][/color]

[quote name='Actium' post='453907' date='Mar 8 2007, 11:38 PM']Oh, I have a few Defendants. Traffic tickets, but you have to start somewhere. As for the civil side, I have a pretrial conference at the end of the month, and may be filing suit in another matter soon.

My firm is actually semi-functional. and once my friend gets licensed, I'll get some office space and be almost legit. Or in the spirit of the thread, [u]should I say 2 Legit 2 Quit.[/u][/quote]
yes... yes you should

[quote name='sneaky' post='453909' date='Mar 8 2007, 11:42 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b] :rolleyes: I couldn't even make this shit up if I tried.[/b][/color][/quote]
why you always hatin and shit, old man?

[quote name='Actium' post='453907' date='Mar 8 2007, 11:38 PM']Oh, I have a few Defendants. Traffic tickets, but you have to start somewhere.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Do you do Pro Bono work? Because Marcus can only pay you in rocks and dime bags.[/b][/color]

[quote name='sneaky' post='453913' date='Mar 8 2007, 10:50 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Do you do Pro Bono work? Because Marcus can only pay you in rocks and dime bags.[/b][/color][/quote]

Unfortunately, I am not licensed to practice in Ohio. Although I do entertain the idea of alternative payment options.

[quote name='Actium' post='453914' date='Mar 8 2007, 11:54 PM']Unfortunately, I am not licensed to practice in Ohio. Although I do entertain the idea of alternative payment options.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Shame, he will need a good lawyer here one day to help reduce his inevitable conviction and sentence. -_- [/b][/color]

[quote name='sneaky' post='453919' date='Mar 8 2007, 11:00 PM'][color="#FF0000"]Shame, he will need a [b]good lawyer[/b] here one day to help reduce his inevitable conviction and sentence. -_- [/b][/color][/quote]

Oh, then I wouldn't be able to help him anyway. :ninja:

I hope Marcus never gets banned.
I wish Marcus would show up in this thread.
I think sneaky is hilarious in this thread, and vs Marcus in general.
I think his Marcus' words support his ignorance more than his bra supports his tits.
I think the Urkel comment was great.
Marcus is the like the retarded kid who somehow is in your class in high school. He may be annoying and drool on himself, he may not be able to talk and comprehend the basic laws of society, and most of the time you wish he wasnt sitting directly across from you, but god damn, sometimes is that retard funny!

I apologize if anyone is offended by my mentally challenged persons statements in advance.
I am also sorry for comparing them to Marcus aka KILLA SCABIE.

Archived