!!!!!!! THE OFFICIAL 2007 NFL DRAFT THREAD !!!!!!!

Guest oldschooler

Guest BlackJesus
[center][img]http://static.flickr.com/22/29781951_f5daf97af9.jpg[/img]

[color="#FF0000"][size=5][i]"We just got the next Julius Peppers"[/i][/size][/color][/center]

I really think the lions keep johnson. Millin and Ford will be kicking themselves 10 years from now when they watch this future HOFer tearing up the gridiron. Johnson stays in detroit and makes the probowl his rookie year.

[quote name='Kochman' post='477090' date='Apr 28 2007, 11:58 AM']Miami is probably going to get Quinn without having to trade up.[/quote]

and Al Davis comletes his master plan by signing culpepper and trading moss to the pack

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Kochman' post='477090' date='Apr 28 2007, 12:58 PM']Miami is probably going to get Quinn without having to trade up.[/quote]

[color="#800080"][font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]No way he makes it past Minnesota [/b][/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='477094' date='Apr 28 2007, 12:59 PM'][color="#800080"][font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]No way he makes it past Minnesota [/b][/size][/font][/color][/quote]

I don't think they are ready to give up on there 2nd rounder last year Tavarius Jackson just yet. But who knows? I think it would be a stupid pick for them.

[quote name='Kochman' post='477096' date='Apr 28 2007, 12:01 PM']I don't think they are ready to give up on there 2nd rounder last year Tavarius Jackson just yet. But who knows? I think it would be a stupid pick for them.[/quote]

completely agree, they have too much invested in tarvaris to pick quinn

Archived