The VT Shooter .... ?

Guest BlackJesus

Guest ONYX

[quote name='bengalrick' post='486886' date='May 15 2007, 03:11 PM']i was refering to the increase in aids spending...

i thought you were more logically than your acting... can i just randomly blame people for things that i think they had a part in also?

i never said where aids originated from, but considering it is a disease that NOONE can freaking cure or really understand fully, i am just assuming that it was not man made...[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Well, all I am saying is that I am assuming it was man made. And I am being very logical about it. Have you
ever heard the saying, "There's nothing new under the sun"? How can mankind survive for nearly 2000 years,
then all of a sudden out of nowhere in the Moderen Age, a new disease pops out of no where. Where as none
like it before has ever been documented. Nobody knows the origin, yet the best explaination we get is that a
came from some African fucking a monkey. <_<

Maybe there is a tribe that fucks monkeys, but Im sure that the monkey that was fucked was not not to
first monkey to .........ok i quit.

I cant stop laughing while typing this.[/b][/color]

[quote name='ONYX' post='486922' date='May 15 2007, 03:38 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Well, all I am saying is that I am assuming it was man made. And I am being very logical about it. Have you
ever heard the saying, "There's nothing new under the sun"? How can mankind survive for nearly 2000 years,
then all of a sudden out of nowhere in the Moderen Age, a new disease pops out of no where. Where as none
like it before has ever been documented. Nobody knows the origin, yet the best explaination we get is that a
came from some African fucking a monkey. <_<

Maybe there is a tribe that fucks monkeys, but Im sure that the monkey that was fucked was not not to
first monkey to .........ok i quit.

I cant stop laughing while typing this.[/b][/color][/quote]

Dude, with all due respect you need to stop.

Those Africans made love to those monkeys, it wasn't sex, don't cheapen it!!! :ninja:

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='oldschooler' post='486833' date='May 15 2007, 02:14 PM']I wasn`t reciting the pledge word for word. I was making a joke.[/quote]

[b][font="Arial Narrow"][size=3]Riiiigghhhht …. you just purposely left out indivisibility , but left all the rest ... :rolleyes:[/size][/font][/b]

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='bengalrick' post='486924' date='May 15 2007, 03:40 PM']i give up.....[/quote]

[font="Arial Narrow"]
[size=3][b]So shouldn't you be leaving the message board then ...

I mean ... if you weren't having fun doing this ... then why would you possibly continue ? You haven't even said anything good about our debate thus far.

"Love it or leave it" baby ... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img][/b][/size][/font]

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='486934' date='May 15 2007, 03:48 PM'][font="Arial Narrow"]
[size=3][b]So shouldn't you be leaving the message board then ...

I mean ... if you weren't having fun doing this ... then why would you possibly continue ? You haven't even said anything good about our debate thus far.

"Love it or leave it" baby ... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img][/b][/size][/font][/quote]

i'm taking my ball and going to canada...

btw. i didn't say one of those things to you or anyone else on this board....

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='bengalrick' post='486941' date='May 15 2007, 03:52 PM']i'm taking my ball and going to canada...

btw. i didn't say one of those things to you or anyone else on this board....[/quote]

[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]I never said you did ... [/b][/size][/font]

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='486945' date='May 15 2007, 03:54 PM'][font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]I never said you did ... [/b][/size][/font][/quote]

just pointing that out....

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='486945' date='May 15 2007, 03:54 PM'][font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]I never said you did ... [/b][/size][/font][/quote]
Just for the record neither did I. BJ - go back and read the messages between myself, sneaky, Jamie, and old. It very clearly never stated that anyone should love anything or leave it.

Positive = this has been a very interesting debate and has opened my eyes to new points of view. Many I don't agree with but nonetheless, new.

I enjoy the back and forth.

And, as for the positive value that this site brings to my that makes me want to continue here, as opposed to leaving as there might be greener pastures elsewhere, is the comaradarie amongst Bengal fans and the opportunity to voice opinions on this site that others might not allow.

That and the nudey pics... ;) :thumbsup:

Positive enough?

Archived