2007 Fantasy Football

2007 Fantasy Football Choices  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What site would you be interested in setting up a league(s)

• ESPN
    • Yahoo Sports
    • CBS Sportsline
    • NFL.com
    • Other (please post what site)
  2. 2. Free, Pay(+ cash pool) or Both

• Free
    • Pay with money pool for winner
    • Both

Guest Master Shake
[quote name='Storm' post='506055' date='Jun 29 2007, 07:35 PM']16 teams?

might be a 4 team league[/quote]

eskimo's in... 7 spots left...

still 5 weeks til the draft... I'm sure it'll get filled up... If not I'll start a post on the main board.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Master Shake
Bump... still need people in the keeper league...

Draft is Aug 6... might move it back a week or 2... PM me your email to play!!!

Guest Master Shake
[quote name='JC' post='509412' date='Jul 10 2007, 03:48 PM']Should we just make it a 8 team league? Cutting down the teams will leave it to more talented players? Maybe?[/quote]

Yeah, I guess we could, but then I'd probably want to increase the size of the benches so that a bunch of star players aren't sitting on the waiver wire. Maybe also increase the # of keepers to 4.

Whatever everyone else wants to do. I'm happy as long as it's an active league.

Guest Master Shake
[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='511116' date='Jul 15 2007, 05:55 PM']I'm interested...[/quote]

Sweet... PM me your email and I'll send u the invite

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Master Shake' post='511174' date='Jul 15 2007, 08:31 PM']Sweet... PM me your email and I'll send u the invite[/quote]
Lets get about 3 more guys and do a 8 team league and make the bench a little deeper. Could be funner with more talent. And plus the draft is soon.

[quote name='JC' post='517526' date='Jul 27 2007, 03:09 PM']Lets get about 3 more guys and do a 8 team league and make the bench a little deeper. Could be funner with more talent. And plus the draft is soon.[/quote]

Yeah, damn, I didn't realize the draft was so soon (Monday the 6th). Anyone want to move it back (JC, Storm, Eskimo, BrassBengal??)

If not, I'm cool playing with 8 teams. Still need 3 more, tho..

PM me!

[quote name='Masher Snake' post='520243' date='Aug 1 2007, 10:27 PM']Yeah, damn, I didn't realize the draft was so soon (Monday the 6th). Anyone want to move it back (JC, Storm, Eskimo, BrassBengal??)

If not, I'm cool playing with 8 teams. Still need 3 more, tho..

PM me![/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]I wanna play..... give me details.[/b][/color]

We need either one more team or 3 more teams to keep it even. And the draft is tonight. So hmm. i wouldnt care if it was dropped back but if theres one more guy we can get like jza or sneaky that would be nice.

[quote name='JC' post='522209' date='Aug 6 2007, 11:23 AM']We need either one more team or 3 more teams to keep it even. And the draft is tonight. So hmm. i wouldnt care if it was dropped back but if theres one more guy we can get like jza or sneaky that would be nice.[/quote]

Yeah... sneaky was invited, but hasn't accepted yet, and someone else (I forget his name, PM's were wiped out w/ my screen name). I'm gonna start a thread to try to get people to join. If we don't have 3 more by the time I get home from work (5:30 PM) then I guess I will move the draft back 1 week. Cool w/ everyone?

Archived