Guest The Carson Show

Guest The Carson Show
i just bought an elite 360 and have the following games
gears of war
guitar hero II
Tiger woods 2007
ncaa football 2007

my gamertag is johnnydrama1980

post what games you play online and your gamertag so we can battle against each other

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Tigris' post='495617' date='Jun 5 2007, 12:24 AM']uncommon belief
be on next week. finals[/quote]

I have always wondered who that was on my buddy list..now i know :lol:

Guest Tigris

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='496192' date='Jun 5 2007, 10:50 PM']I have always wondered who that was on my buddy list..now i know :lol:[/quote]

i think we've even talked on there... you told me you got banned and your mic was broke. am i wrong?

Guest Tigris
and then you said something about how everyone on the board were flaming faggots and you wouldnt piss on any if they were on fire...

hehe!! just playing

but seriously, i thought i sent you a message. perhaps i didnt

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Tigris' post='496221' date='Jun 6 2007, 12:13 AM']i think we've even talked on there... you told me you got banned and your mic was broke. am i wrong?[/quote]

[quote name='Tigris' post='496223' date='Jun 6 2007, 12:15 AM']and then you said something about how everyone on the board were flaming faggots and you wouldnt piss on any if they were on fire...

hehe!! just playing

but seriously, i thought i sent you a message. perhaps i didnt[/quote]

:lol: I remember now. We will have to play Madden or something some time soon...

Guest Tigris

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='496233' date='Jun 6 2007, 12:33 AM']:lol: I remember now. We will have to play Madden or something some time soon...[/quote]
im always up for a game. ill hit you up next week. i kept my xbox at my parents so i couldnt play it this week. you roll with the bengals? i usually do, but my brother keeps being the falcons, so i switched to the bears and took him out (bengals defense cant hang with vick).

ive found a lot of success lately with the panthers. im 3-0 with the saints against him (no small feet, he's pretty good) but i still dont like them. brees doesnt do it for me.

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='Tigris' post='496245' date='Jun 6 2007, 01:06 AM']im always up for a game. ill hit you up next week. i kept my xbox at my parents so i couldnt play it this week. you roll with the bengals? i usually do, but my brother keeps being the falcons, so i switched to the bears and took him out (bengals defense cant hang with vick).

ive found a lot of success lately with the panthers. im 3-0 with the saints against him (no small feet, he's pretty good) but i still dont like them. brees doesnt do it for me.[/quote]

Yeah..I'm pretty much the Bengals all the time..Maybe once in a while I'll be San Diego or Seattle.

Well... I just joined live tonight... long story short, i fucked up the registration and started a new profile.... which sucks because my live account now doesn't have my achievements or saved games...but oh well... depending how far i get in this 3 months i'll either keep it or register my old one...

But back to the point:

creechnasty:

Guitar hero 2
GoW
Madden

:rockon:

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='creechnasty' post='501085' date='Jun 15 2007, 11:55 PM']Well... I just joined live tonight... long story short, i fucked up the registration and started a new profile.... which sucks because my live account now doesn't have my achievements or saved games...but oh well... depending how far i get in this 3 months i'll either keep it or register my old one...
But back to the point:

creechnasty:

Guitar hero 2
GoW
Madden
:rockon:[/quote]
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

• 4 months later...
Mainly because I didn't buy it, but you know....

No actually I had only played about 15 minutes of Halo before September. I got Halo 2 from a friend who said he wasn't going to play it anymore, felt I would practice a little on it, and finish some other games that I haven't finished yet (Bioshock) before embarking on another game that might take up a lot of time.

Archived