Mike Brown Rated Worse Owner

[quote name='scharm' post='507045' date='Jul 3 2007, 08:00 AM']I don't expect TigerJ@w or Storm to put "[b]Honk if you love Mike Brown[/b]" bumpersticker on their cars just yet.[/quote]

...but they both [b]DO [/b]have that bumper sticker...but there is a second line...

"...[b]and I will run your ass off the road[/b]."

[quote name='scharm' post='507045' date='Jul 3 2007, 12:00 PM']I don't expect TigerJ@w or Storm to put "Honk if you love Mike Brown" bumpersticker on their cars just yet. But, I do think they know this team is in a good spot and somehow, someway these players got to Cincinnati.[/quote]

There is no doubt that the Bengals are in a much better position and Mike Brown is partially responsible for the change, maybe he was forced to make a change or he got tired of losing but the fact remains that he was a pretty shitty owner that deserves to be labeled the worst owner in the NFL. 1 year doesn't erase 15 years.

If your neighbor beat you up 16 times a year for 15 years and in the following couple of years he only beat you up half the time would you consider him a good neighbor??

[quote name='Storm' post='507241' date='Jul 3 2007, 06:42 PM']There is no doubt that the Bengals are in a much better position and Mike Brown is partially responsible for the change, maybe he was forced to make a change or he got tired of losing but the fact remains that he was a pretty shitty owner that deserves to be labeled the worst owner in the NFL. 1 year doesn't erase 15 years.

If your neighbor beat you up 16 times a year for 15 years and in the following couple of years he only beat you up half the time would you consider him a good neighbor??[/quote]
He's not as bad as you describe.
He's a victim of circumstance!
:lol:

Archived