NCAA 08

so i have got a few games in and i'll give you my quick review.

Best looking football game i have ever played.(playing on 1080p)
Looks like they got all the stadiums in this years game(nippert is even in it)
They failed to slow down the qbs that run all over the place(colt mcoy ran for over 100 on me)
Saftey play is really improved(averaging 3 ints a game)
I will still kick anyone on this boards ass in this game(especialy whodey4ever :D )

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
ive never been a fan of NCAA football in general really, but this year i decided i want to follow and root for a couple of teams and it has made me interested in buying this. i might go get a copy tomorrow. i plan on rooting for UC and LSU from here on out. I miss out on everyones interest in the NCAA season and i think i would be entertained to get more involved in it.

I have never played an NCAA game tho so u guys will destroy me.

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='511598' date='Jul 17 2007, 09:15 AM'][img]http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/794/794559/ncaa-football-08-20070606104418632.jpg[/img]

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:[/quote]

That pic is beautiful..I'm gonna try and pick it up soon.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='whodey24k' post='511652' date='Jul 17 2007, 12:17 PM']I have to work untill 1am the next 3 nights. I'll look for you on line this weekend.[/quote]
ive never played ncaa football b4 so dont expect anything special.

[color="#FF0000"][b]I should have the actual names to every teams' roster by this weekend.

If anyone is interested, holla at me, and I can show you how to obtain it.[/b][/color]

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='sneaky' post='511714' date='Jul 17 2007, 02:44 PM'][color="#ff0000"][b]I should have the actual names to every teams' roster by this weekend.

If anyone is interested, holla at me, and I can show you how to obtain it.[/b][/color][/quote]

*raises hand*

That would be sweet.

Guest sigfox77
[quote name='sneaky' post='511714' date='Jul 17 2007, 01:44 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]I should have the actual names to every teams' roster by this weekend.

If anyone is interested, holla at me, and I can show you how to obtain it.[/b][/color][/quote]

Make it happen friend

[quote name='whodey24k' post='511942' date='Jul 18 2007, 01:43 AM']so what is everyones take on the game? i have played 6 games now and still love it. My only beef is the qb's can run all over the place.[/quote]

in college most qb's can run all over the place...

You know Ohio State has a cake schedule when the first team they play this year does not even exist on the game and the stick some random made up team in there instead.. Yeah I won that game 111 to 0.

Guest BengalsOwn
I played the demo for this game last night, seems to be pretty sweet. I like how the crowd looks realistic finally.

I won't buy it though, it would only get played for 2 weeks before I got tired of it and excited about NFL.

Wish I had a subscription to gametap...

I may sign up now...

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='rizzy' post='512299' date='Jul 18 2007, 08:41 PM']You know Ohio State has a cake schedule when the first team they play this year does not even exist on the game and the stick some random made up team in there instead.. Yeah I won that game 111 to 0.[/quote]
They don't have Youngstown State in the game? That sucks.

Archived