The 4400 thread

soundstreamer

Just wondering if anyone watches this show. I think it has a really good story line(a little hard to catch up on if your new) and the start of this season has had a somewhat slow start but is getting really interesting.

I have been watching it since the start and other than a few episodes I have seen them all. Unfortunately my wife doesn't watch it because she came in too late and not a single person I work with or friends watch it. I must not be the only one to like it since it remains on.

[quote name='soundstreamer' post='517220' date='Jul 26 2007, 11:29 PM']The 4400 is a USA network show on at 9:00 on Sunday.

Never seen Heroes.

Heard it was really good. When does it come on?[/quote]
I actually never watched it when it was on TV. Just heard it was good and watched all the episodes online. I was so hooked I watched all 20 some episodes in like 6 days.... I believe it is on NBC Mondays at 9PM.

Here's where I watched most of episodes. [url="http://www.tv-links.co.uk/"]http://www.tv-links.co.uk/[/url]

Highly highly recommended.

:wave:
Here I am. I'm the other fan of The 4400. Ok, so I'm being a smartass. I actually have a few other friends who watch it too. I've been watching since the beginning, and much like my fascination with Battlestar Galactica, I wish I could sit down one day and watch til it ends. I love shows like this with an ongoing storyline.

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='517210' date='Jul 26 2007, 11:19 PM']Seems to be a bit like Heroes, which I fucking love. I'll eventually watch it as it looks pretty interesting.[/quote]
The 4400 is the original Heroes, came out first. It's just a little slower developing than Heroes. Takes more patience to watch it.

The next show is going to be good, tomorrow night, Jordan's gang is going to be attacked by soldiers, etc. The wars are about to begin.

Archived