Chortle

VonBlade

Yeah he didnt win the game dude... The d is what stopped the bucs.. Vick didnt do all that much.. He did have a nice scramble.. but that was it man.. he is totaly overrated.. he is a good player... but he is no manning.. I would take culpepper manning or brady or farve over him any day of the week.... The bucs d shut down vickk in the second half... He was averging -.2 yards per play.. THe only reason the bucs lost was a late 4'th quater pick while they were trying to tie the game at 17..

Guest Bengal_Smoov
Yeah he didnt win the game dude... The d is what stopped the bucs.. Vick didnt do all that much.. He did have a nice scramble.. but that was it man.. he is totaly overrated.. he is a good player... but he is no manning.. I would take culpepper manning or brady or farve over him any day of the week.... The bucs d shut down vickk in the second half... He was averging -.2 yards per play.. THe only reason the bucs lost was a late 4'th quater pick while they were trying to tie the game at 17..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He didn't lose it either, did the d score any points? Vick is only 9 games into a offense that he is learning as he goes. Without any help at wr(they are the worst in the NFL in yards after the catch), what do you expect from him? Regardless he is leading his team into the playoffs, again. He is sooo over-rated.

Yeah vick almost did lose it with his pick.. if tampa would have converted more points off of it. it was toast atalanta. but atlanta's d held... they bail him out over and over again... if they didnt make the clutch play chalk up another lose for the vickmister... but nahh they did make it so vick still looks great with shitty numbers and a pick...

Guest oldschooler
He's pretty good in the number that counts the most, 7-2 boys, 7-2!!  He had 220 yrds total, which is pretty good.  His number might not wow you, but he wins which is what really matters.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hell if I used your logic in which you praise Vick,

then Trent Dilfer is a great QB too !

He lead his team to a Super Bowl win !

Let`s ignore the Defense that won those games ! <_<

Guest Bengal_Smoov

Now at 8-2 and looking like a SuperBowl contender, Vick is doing the damn thang. Y'all need to recognize and realize who this man is, the best YOUNG qb in the game today. He can kill you in the air or by running the ball, he is the new-breed of qb.

Yeah i would still rather have peyton any day of the week of mike i can only run the ball vick (how did i know u were gonna drag up this thread after they won again ) :) but its cool man

Ohh they were also playing the who the fuck thought we could play new york giants who started eli

Guest Bengal_Smoov
Yeah i would still rather have peyton any day of the week of mike i can only run the ball vick (how did i know u were gonna drag up this thread after they won again ) :) but its cool man

Ohh they were also playing the who the fuck thought we could play new york giants who started eli

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm going to keep this thread going until a.)Go-Bengals deletes it or b.) they lose in the playoffs and their successful season is over. How about Jim Mora going 8-2 in his first season, he better hope Vick doesn't get hurt.

Guest BengalsOwn
I'm going to keep this thread going until a.)Go-Bengals deletes it or b.) they lose in the playoffs and their successful season is over.  How about Jim Mora going 8-2 in his first season, he better hope Vick doesn't get hurt.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, he doesn't want to have to break it to the entire world that Vick isn't that great of a QB when his backup Matt Schaub comes in and puts up excellent numbers :lol:

Guest Bengal_Smoov

9-2, still winning and looking like a real superbowl contender. Vick makes a last minute comeback look real easy(which we all know is the sign of a great player) and leads his team to victory. Atlanta is the most underrated team that no-one can seem to beat.

Guest Bengal_Smoov
Ok question who did they play?? the woops i am passing back to the offensive linemen saints?? yep thats right and the saints almost won that game... because of wait yes they almost lost on a michael vick pick to hugh grant.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually it was the fumble by Warrick Dunn on the 8 yrd line with under 4min to go that almost cost them the game. But the defense held and Vick made quick work of the Saints defense. It's amazing how you can put a negative spin on everything positive this guy does. Why don't you admit that he is he is good player who will be one the best ever when it's all said and done.

Guest oldschooler
9-2, still winning and looking like a real superbowl contender.  Vick makes a last minute comeback look real easy(which we all know is the sign of a great player) and leads his team to victory.  Atlanta is the most underrated team that no-one can seem to beat.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:rolleyes:

The Sainst have the 32ND RANKED DEFENSE IN THE NFL

That is DEAD LAST !!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/DEF-...ar?sort_col_1=4

Like I said ...the Falcons have a VERY WEAK schedule.

I`m sure you knew that though. <_<

Guest oldschooler

Here I`ll do it for you this week Smoove.

PASSING

CP/AT YDS TD INT

M. Vick 13/27 115 0 2

And he had 2 lost fumbles !!!!!!

He had a QB rating of 29.1 !!!!!!!!!!

His team LOST 27-0 of course.

Guest Bengal_Smoov

I will man-up and say that Vick had a terrible game yesterday, but he always struggles against Tampa Bay. Although Derrick Brooks should be fined for an illegal blow to the head when Vick slid feet first and should have protected. That blow caused him to take a few plays off, and he was never the same. He has a long way to go in learning the new offense, obviously, but he still has his team in the playoffsLosing adds character, he will be a better at end of the day because of it.

Well maybe not but people are supposed to say those type of things when they lose, right??? :(

Yeah fan the fire... Ohh by the way smoov Vicks favorite target was hurt yesterday. I was listening to the bucs by radio and they kept telling everyone how hobbled alge crumpler looked. they said he was gimpin everywhere... ohh btw simeon rice had his 100th and 101 career sack on vick yesterday.. it was a good day in tampa

It's amazing the Falcons have won as much as they have.

Granted, they have a weak schedule, granted, they have a big playmaker in Vick, but their wideouts SUCK! Price is a bust!

Crumpler and their RB/QB's legs are their only viable ofensive weapons!

It must be that wicked "D".

Ah well...

Guest Bengal_Smoov
Yeah fan the fire... Ohh by the way smoov Vicks favorite target was hurt yesterday. I was listening to the bucs by radio and they kept telling everyone how hobbled alge crumpler looked. they said he was gimpin everywhere... ohh btw simeon rice had his 100th and 101 career sack on vick yesterday.. it was a good day in tampa

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah I watched the game a little in between the Bengals game and Simeon Rice was everywhere yesterday. The Falcons O-line didn't do Vick any favors, but someone should test Simeon Rice for drugs after that game. He reminded me of Lawerence Taylor, hyped up on coke :blink: , hunting down Joe Thiesman.

Vick struggled mightly, especially after Brooks cheap-shotted him to the dome. But you got to give credit to the Tampa defense, the smacked Vick around early and often and they got the win. Very impressively to, I bet they wished they would have cut Gramattica a week earlier. If Grammattica makes those 3 field goals two weeks ago they are a legitamate playoff contender, now it's going to be hard for them to make it.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Bengal_Smoov
I saw today were Vick won't play against the Aints on Sunday, now all of you Vick-bashers can compare between him and the rookie. I think we all see the difference between the pre-season and regular season.

Guest Bengal_Smoov
Matt Schuab sure had a great game.

Passing
Atlanta Comp Att Yds Pct Y/A Sack YdsL TD Int
M. Schaub 17 41 188 [b]41.5[/b] 4.6 3 14 [b]0[/b] [b]2[/b]

Not to mention he was sacked for a safety. How do pass the ball 41 times and not get 200 yards, that's pretty amazing?

Archived