Chortle

VonBlade

7 of 21 for 119 with 0TD and 2INT.

WHOOOYA. He's the Michael Jordan of the NFL isn't he. The best QB around. He's the man.

Chortle.

VB

NB - It's just the level they hype him that makes me chuffed to see him fail again. Palmer has better numbers and should be benched. But Vick is still the man.

Guest oldschooler

Yeah I`ve always though Vick was over hyped.

I can`t believe the Chiefs stomped the Falcons

so bad ?!!!!

They had over 200 yards rushing and 8 RUSHING TD`S !

56-10 ...wow !

Guest mongoloido
Yeah we have a chance.

Our season isn`t over.

Hell even the Dolphins beat the

Rams 31-14 !  :o

Upset weekend !

Oh and Vick sucks as a QB. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have a confession to make... I watched the Eagles game and rooted for the Browns. I'm so ashamed. I just can't help rooting for the underdog, especially when it's a big underdog against a media darling team like the Eagles.

I have a confession to make... I watched the Eagles game and rooted for the Browns. I'm so ashamed. I just can't help rooting for the underdog, especially when it's a big underdog against a media darling team like the Eagles.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You should be beaten and shot for doing that. As much as I hate the Iggles, I hate the Browns more, and am glad they lost.

I think The Browns taking the Eagles to the wire like that shows that we're not quite as bad as some may think. The Eagles are the class of the NFC, and they barely eked out a win. We were in that game with the Brownies for a while. I still think our team as a whole isn't that bad, it's just not a complete team yet. But we're getting there.

Guest mongoloido

Heh. The only hate I have for the Browns is that they are in our division. Everything I had against them left with with the Ravens. A bunch of Clevelanders I know are Bengals fans now, because we fought to keep our team while theirs packed up and left. Modell's Ravens should all be taken out back and shot, but the current Browns are nothing more than a division opponent (not that being a division opponent isn't bad :P ). Besides, I really hate TO and Chunky Soup McNabb. One's a schmuck who won't go away and the other is the guy the NFL is trying to force people to idolize. Montana never needed a marketing machine to gain the admiration of even a Bengals fan. He was the shit. McNabb's just a doofus.

Yeah but he's a good-player doofus, and so is Owens...I wouldn't mind if TO played for my team.  He is a really, really good WR, and McNabb is a good QB.  But Philly's real strength year in and out is it's aggressive defense

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Philly is a tuff team. This could be their year.

The week I decide to put my money in to a football pool is the week the dolphins decide to fuckin' win and the Falcons decide to lose 56-10 to that horrible Chief's D. Green Bay blasts the Cowboys who gave the Stealers a run in last week's game, and Green Bay got killed by the Titans who lost to the Texans for the 1st time last week. Of course, every chances THIS week... when I put money down on games. :angry:

Now if the Bengals can cap off this fucked up week with a major upset.... hmm.. I dunno. What if?

Guest Bengal_Smoov
I never thought vick was a real good quarterback. It's like Limbuagh said, they want to see black quarterbacks suceed.  He is fun to watch though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You have to be the biggest fuckin idoit on this board. Vick had one bad game and their defense gave up 8 rushing TD's, yeah it's Vicks fault. Honestly to say some stupid shit like "they" want black qb's to succed is just fuckin dumb. You are a fucking idiot, once again. First, who is "they" and why would they want black qb's to succeed? Have you not seen a Atl game in the last 3 yrs. Vick makes plays that no other player can make. Ask any NFL player, white or black, if they think Vick is overrated or that he gets hype because he is black qb and I'm sure they will laugh at you for being the fucking idiot you are. How stupid can you really be? Eskimo you are a racist shit stain

You have to be the biggest fuckin idoit on this board.  Vick had one bad game and their defense gave up 8 rushing TD's, yeah it's Vicks fault.  Honestly to say some stupid shit like "they" want black qb's to succed is just fuckin dumb.  You are a fucking idiot, once again.  First, who is "they" and why would they want black qb's to succeed?  Have you not seen a Atl game in the last 3 yrs.  Vick makes plays that no other player can make.  Ask any NFL player, white or black, if they think Vick is overrated or that he gets hype because he is black qb and I'm sure they will laugh at you for being the fucking idiot you are.  How stupid can you really be?  Eskimo you are a racist shit stain

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Little Hateration there? Ouch.... Vick is over rated. Yes he can make plays. Yes he is fun to watch. THat doesnt mean he isnt overrated. He isnt your standard quaterback that is for sure and i would take payton manning/ tom brady/ or culpepper over vick any day.. But he is a good qb just not great like everyone makes him out to be

Guest Bengal_Smoov
Little Hateration there? Ouch....  Vick is over rated. Yes he can make plays. Yes he is fun to watch. THat doesnt mean he isnt overrated. He isnt your standard quaterback that is for sure and i would take payton manning/ tom brady/ or culpepper over vick any day.. But he is a good qb just not great like everyone makes him out to be

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Vick plays on one of the worst team in the NFL, did you see their record last year without him? With him in the lineup they are a top 15 team. Vick is far from over-rated, he does things at his position no-one else can do. With a shotty o-line and sub-par wr's, Vick still makes plays. If you put Peyton Manning on the Falcons he wouldn't last a season because their o-line is so horrible. Once he learns the west coast offense and his o-line understands Gibbs blocking system, he will shine. Some people show their lack of football IQ when they utter ignorant statements like "they" want a black qb to succeed. Who the fuck is "they" and I don't think skin color has anything to do with it. If you can play football, regardless of your color, then you will be hyped up. If Vick was white would he be overhyped, no, Eskimo would be first in line to suck his dick. Eskimo you truly are simple-minded twit.

Guest oldschooler
Vick plays on one of the worst team in the NFL, did you see their record last year without him?  With him in the lineup they are a top 15 team.  Vick is far from over-rated, he does things at his position no-one else can do.  With a shotty o-line and sub-par wr's, Vick still makes plays.  If you put Peyton Manning on the Falcons he wouldn't last a season because their o-line is so horrible.  Once he learns the west coast offense and his o-line understands Gibbs blocking system, he will shine.  Some people show their lack of football IQ when they utter ignorant statements like "they" want a black qb to succeed.  Who the fuck is "they" and I don't think skin color has anything to do with it.  If you can play football, regardless of your color, then you will be hyped up.  If Vick was white would he be overhyped, no, Eskimo would be first in line to suck his dick.  Eskimo you truly are simple-minded twit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually Smoove the reason the Falcons have improved

so much is because their DEFENSE WAS 32ND LAST YEAR

and until yesterday`s debacle they were #1 against the Rush

and in the top 10 overall.

(now they`re 9th against the Run and 15th overall)

Vick is 23rd in QB stats and he has 4 TD`s and 6 INT`s.

Wow, impressive. :rolleyes:

http://www.nfl.com/stats/leaders/NFL/PYDS/2004/regular

HE IS OVERATED !!!!!

Guest Bengal_Smoov
Actually Smoove the reason the Falcons have improved

so much is because their DEFENSE WAS 32ND LAST YEAR

and until yesterday`s debacle they were #1 against the Rush

and in the top 10 overall.

(now they`re 15th overall)

Vick is 23rd in QB stats and he has 4 TD`s and 6 INT`s.

Wow, impressive.  :rolleyes:

http://www.nfl.com/stats/leaders/NFL/PYDS/2004/regular

HE IS OVERATED !!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But for the one stat that actually matters, they are 4-2.

Stats don't tell the whole story, oldie. Any NFL personnel person will tell that he isn't overrated. It funny how you Vick-haters wait until he has a bad game and then you start with the overrated crap. How can you seriously say that the defense is the reason they are better, what about last year when Vick returned for the last 4 games and they went 3-1, with the #32 ranked defense. Atlanta played none with a decent running game before Kansas City and KC has a big, physical o-line while Atl has a quick and small d-line, we all now how that story ends. What about Patrick Kerney or Keith Brookings are they overrated?

OldSchooler also thought the Bengals were going to go 16-0, so we all know you're an idiot.

Guest oldschooler
But for the one stat that actually matters, they are 4-2. 

Stats don't tell the whole story, oldie.  Any NFL personnel person will tell that he isn't overrated.  It funny how you Vick-haters wait until he has a bad game and then you start with the overrated crap.  How can you seriously say that the defense is the reason they are better, what about last year when Vick returned for the last 4 games and they went 3-1, with the #32 ranked defense.  Atlanta played none with a decent running game before Kansas City and KC has a big, physical o-line while Atl has a quick and small d-line, we all now how that story ends.  What about Patrick Kerney or Keith Brookings are they overrated?

OldSchooler also thought the Bengals were going to go 16-0, so we all know you're an idiot.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually they`re 5-2.

They have won 1 game because of Vick and 4 despite.

And when did I say I thought the Bengals were going to

go 16-0 you commie liberal bastard ?

I said before I watch a game I think they are going to win.

I never said they were going to go 16-0 you John Kerry lover.

If you remember I have said that Vick was over rated

months ago.

And I guess you`d be 1st in line to suck Vick`s dick? :huh:

Guest Bengal_Smoov
Actually they`re 5-2.

They have won 1 game because of Vick and 4 despite.

And when did I say I thought the Bengals were going to

go 16-0 you commie liberal bastard ?

I said before I watch a game I think they are going to win.

I never said they were going to go 16-0 you John Kerry lover.

If you remember I have said that Vick was over rated

months ago.

And I guess you`d be 1st in line to suck Vick`s dick?  :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Commie liberal bastard?? Becuase I think Bush is a total fucking idoit who is ruining our country, I'm a commie. Is that your idea of an insult? I do remember us having this stupid arguement a few months ago, and you were wrong then. You still never told why if the defense is the reason why they are winning, why did they lose every game but 1 last year, until Vick played. He is clearly the best player on his team. The defense who you credit for their success gave up a NFL record 8 rushing TD's yesterday, so if anyone is over-rated it's the Atlanta defense.

You will be the 1st in line to suck Rush Limbaugh's dick you two-tooth, trailor-trash, Wal-Mart clothes wearing, marrying your cousin, neo-nazi. :P

Guest oldschooler
Commie liberal bastard??  Becuase I think is a total fucking idoit who is ruining our country, I'm a commie.  Is that your idea of an insult?  I do remember us having this stupid arguement a few months ago, and you were wrong then.  You still never told why if the defense is the reason why they are winning, why did they lose every game but 1 last year, until Vick played.  He is clearly the best player on his team.  The defense who you credit for their success gave up a NFL record 8 rushing TD's yesterday, so if anyone is over-rated it's the Atlanta defense. 

You will be the 1st in line to suck Rush Limbaugh's dick you two-tooth, trailor-trash, Wal-Mart clothes wearing, marrying your cousin, neo-nazi. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually I was joking about the commie liberal bastard

shit Smoove.

But you`re trying to make me believe Vick is soooooooo

good that he makes their defense that much better ?

LMFAO

Maybe they`re so good because of the teams they have played ?!

09/12 21-19 W at SF

09/19 34-17 W STL

09/26 6-3 W ARI

10/03 27-10 W at CAR

10/10 10-17 L DET

10/17 21-20 W SD

10/24 10-56 L at KC

Are you impressed ?

Obviously you are ...you are calling people names

and making it VERY CLEAR that YOU would definitely be

the 1st, 2nd and 3rd in line to suck Vick`s dick !

Hell you have been riding on it for months and won`t get off of it you Global Testing,wishing you were John Edwards, Kerry testicle sucking, Heinz drinking,

farm animal molesting, cross dressing, Michael Moore worshipping,

bone smoking, rump rangering left wing moron ! :P

Vick is overrated... Look at the elite qbs manning culpepper and even brady.. They hardly throw int's.. When you have a qb with more int's then td he is a work in progess. You play atlanta you have to plan defense alil diffrently because they have miachael vick and he can do so many amazing things.. That doesnt mean he is an elite qb.. he is def not.... He is OVER Rated.... He is good i wont say he is crap but he needs some work

Guest Bengal_Smoov

Over-rated in whose opinion? He is a top ten 10 qb for sure, for those who say he is overrated name 10 qb's better than him.

He's definitely a work in progress, but he is still a good qb and not overrated. I have major problem with eskimo, the dumb fuck, who said he gets hyped up because he is black, skin color has nothing to do with it. Don't be an ignorant asshole your whole life, eskimo, get a clue. Maybe it because when the pocket collapses, Vick takes off and out-runs the entire defense en route to a touchdown. Maybe he is the only qb that can do that, maybe that is why he gets so much hype. Besides he doesn't get that much hype, McNabb, Brady, Manning, etc.. get more, deservingly so. Besides that Vick took an Atlanta team to GB and won a playoff game, something that had never been done. Doing things like that will get you some hype and have people saying you are next great thing.

Yeah I agree he will be the "great thing" he aint there yet though.. He needs work.. And I think Manning Culpepper and Brady all rank up there with moon and unitus and all the greats.. I just cant put vick in that catagory yet.. In a couple of years i think he will be the premier passer in the NFL but for now he is just another starter.

Archived