!!! THE OFFICIAL SAINTS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD!!!

[quote name='oldschooler' post='529707' date='Aug 18 2007, 05:09 PM'][url="http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=6203"]http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=6203[/url][/quote]

Hobson updated it . . .

[quote]Hall, the first-rounder from Michigan, gets the start opposite Deltha O'Neal and in place of Keiwan Ratliff, which didn't take long. Ratliff had been having a fine preseason until the past week or so in a stretch that has coincided with Hall's emergence.

The secondary won't see the Saints two most dangerous receivers with both Marques Colston and Devery Henderson inactive.

Another rookie getting a start is tight end Daniel Coats, the free agent from BYU. Some believe he's the best receiving tight end the Bengals have and he'll get his chance with the first unit. Coats has played with quarterback Carson Palmer regularly during practice in two tight-end sets and seems to be the odds-on favorite to be Kelly's backup.[/quote]

[quote name='KennyAnderson' post='529735' date='Aug 18 2007, 06:08 PM']Praise ye, oh oldschooler for thine divine information aboust sopcast.[/quote]

No problem. Glad I could help. B)

[quote name='Soundwave' post='529736' date='Aug 18 2007, 06:08 PM']Is the game tape delayed?[/quote]

It`s being shown LIVE on SopCast, and in the Cincy area.

It will be on tape delay on FSN and NFL Network.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='529738' date='Aug 18 2007, 07:13 PM']No problem. Glad I could help. B)
It`s being shown LIVE on SopCast, and in the Cincy area.

It will be on tape delay on FSN and NFL Network.[/quote]
Thanks. It looks like it will be a little delayed on channel 12 in Cincy, but the Dayton station might be at 7:30.

[quote name='CP9Bengals' post='529740' date='Aug 18 2007, 06:16 PM']anyone have a link for streaming radio of the game?[/quote]

On The Game Live`s front page, it says that a lot of stations upgraded
their stuff, and he has to update links.

I couldn`t get any to work . . .

Archived