Madden Question

[quote name='whodey24k' post='533180' date='Aug 24 2007, 11:39 PM']you have to import them when you start your dynasty. They is a scouting feature, where you pick which players for the upcoming draft you want to scout.[/quote]

Yeah i figured that out... I've always had the custom rosters offline but I left my memory card in cincy so I'll be unable to do it... might have to go buy one today

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='533489' date='Aug 25 2007, 09:33 PM']like what? I'm not picky, I'm happy to play the game as is, but it would be cool to know what my options are.[/quote]

any game software updates the xbox will do for you if you on xbox live. roster updates youll just sign into the ea sports online thing and it will give you those..

that should cover it.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='533302' date='Aug 25 2007, 10:16 AM']so when my madden 07 gets here, can I (or do I need to) do a roster update?[/quote]

it came today. Please tell me that Al Michaels pronounces Houshmanzadeh correctly in Madden 08? His effort is fucking pathetic, especially for a player who is known around the league. Its not like Housh is a nobody.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='531726' date='Aug 22 2007, 12:28 PM']yea there is a video comparing the two. sidee by side, huge difference in color and quality[/quote]

Unless the 360 has created a new color spectrum, that video is misinformed. I'm not saying the games are the same (I would have no way of knowing), but the color isn't even close to what the PS3 produces in HD on my 42", wall mounted, Philips flatscree.

[quote name='sm00th_kw' post='536727' date='Aug 29 2007, 08:14 PM']Unless the 360 has created a new color spectrum, that video is misinformed. I'm not saying the games are the same (I would have no way of knowing), but the color isn't even close to what the PS3 produces in HD on my 42", wall mounted, Philips flatscree.[/quote]

perhaps its "out of box" comparison and using component vs hdmi in an elite or something... i havent seen it on a ps3 life myself, so i also wouldnt know, but that party would ahve no reason to fudge it... but they give no specifics of it either.

Archived