= How to deal with Telemarketers

BlackJesus

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='536402' date='Aug 29 2007, 02:28 PM'][center]
:lol: [/center][/quote]

This is a classic, although I've never tried it...

[url="http://www.xs4all.nl/~egbg/counterscript.html"]http://www.xs4all.nl/~egbg/counterscript.html[/url]

[img]http://www.xs4all.nl/~egbg/counterscript.gif[/img]

That's awesome! My sister had one going after we ate dinner with the family one night. They always ask how you're doing. Well my sister decided to tell them about her whole shitty day she'd had....

"Well I woke up this morning and stubbed my toe on the corner of my dresser. Then I got in the shower but my husband and kids used up all the hot water so I got stuck with the cold shower. I was late for work, spilled coffee on myself the way there. Don't you hate it when you spill something on you on the way to work? You've gotta walk around all day with a big ole spot on your shirt that's screaming 'Look at me.... I'm to stupid to feed myself properly!' When I got home I found out my husband lost his job today, one of the kids came home from school sounding like they're going to get the flu, and I think my car is about to break down and I honestly can't afford to fix it. So how the FUCK do you THINK I'm doing!?" :1018: :lol:

I about fell out of my chair laughing!

Heres my favorite I've used it several times myself when theres a female calling

Tele: Hello my name is Shannon, can I ask you a few questions?

Me: Sure, you sound hot, where are you calling from?

Tele: lol, Ft Worth

Me: Damn, I might have to come down to Ft Worth lol, so how tall are you?

Tele: 5 ft 7

Me: nice, how old are you?

Tele: 26, (giggles)

Me: 26 huh? are you married?

Tele: No but I have a boyfriend

Me: So what are you wearing?

Tele: What?

Me: Will you take your pants off for me?

Tele: You're crazy! Click

My friend who is going through a nasty divorce right now got a call the other day from this resort place trying to solicit to him. He's thinking, "I've never been to this resort, how did they get my name and number?"

So he asks the lady, "Who put down the information?"

She says, "It says here a Shawn put the information down."

He's thinking, "Shawn? I don't know a Sh....oh shit." It immediately clicks with him that Shawn is the guy that his wife is cheating on him with and they went to this resort, thinking it would be funny to give his information about getting a vacation package.

And goes off, "Oh Shawn? Shawn is the guy fucking my wife. Shawn has a pregnant wife at his house right now and also a 3 year old daughter, but he is not going to pay child support and doesn't do anything but fuck my wife while I watch my kids and feed them. Now about that package, do you think I give a shit about some resort that has a contaminated bed of some piece of shit adulterer?"

There was a bunch of other shit that he said but that was the main points, it was pretty fucking funny.

Archived