I have (2) new games to give away for free

Jeb

These are brand new games and have never been used. I already own these games and they are spare copies. The manufacturer (Valve / Steam) bundled these in the Orange Box unit. The mfr is allowing owners to "gift" these games to anyone we choose.

If you have never played the original Half Life then I recommend you get that and play it first to understand the storyline. These are the sequel games and considered the "best of breed" in the series although the newest sequel has overtaken that title, IMO.

It makes a great holiday / birthday gift to any newbie gamer and didn't cost you a dime!

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='596351' date='Nov 19 2007, 01:27 PM']give me one! ;) lol[/quote]

Do you want both or only one? ...and if only one, ...which one?

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='596391' date='Nov 19 2007, 02:11 PM']what is TF2?[/quote]

Team Fortress 2

;)

[quote name='Ben' post='596361' date='Nov 19 2007, 01:38 PM']i have the same thing... but i think i hate you all too much to give it out for free ;)

You playing TF2 jeb?[/quote]

Naaa, ...I haven't played TF2 yet. I just bought the OB bundle kit this last weekend.

(Just noticed, ...oh joy, ...its another Stooler!)

[quote name='Odell's Counselor' post='596428' date='Nov 19 2007, 03:05 PM']Are we talking about 360? If so... I'd like in.[/quote]

PC.

As far as I know, ...I haven't checked if they'd swap for the X version. I didn't even think about it. I should ask but Thurman seems to be ok with the PC version, ...that is, ...if he means it. You do download the software from the net so its possible they might swap versions.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='596351' date='Nov 19 2007, 01:27 PM']give me one! ;) lol[/quote]

K, if you are serious (not joking) then I'll split them up and give you HL2:Episode One (E1). If you are not serious then let me know and I'll get rid of that one separately as well. In the mean time, I'll get rid of HL2. Please let me know about E1 in 24 hours because I plan to wrap this up fast.

Thank you!

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='596659' date='Nov 19 2007, 10:07 PM']whats the difference in half life 2 and half life 2 episode one?

i am interested. i always like playing games and i only have age of empires II for my laptop.[/quote]

Here is a link to the review of Half Life 2. On the Top banner, on the right side of it is a link to test your computer if it is compatible. Check your system to see if it will play the game.

Let me know, thanks.

[url="http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/halflife2/review.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=gssummary&tag=summary;review"]http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/halflife...=summary;review[/url]

Here is the review for HL2 / E1

[url="http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/halflife2aftermath/review.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=gssummary&tag=summary;review"]http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/halflife...=summary;review[/url]

Here is the original Half Life review, ...get it if you still plan to take these games. You'll need the story background.

[url="http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/halflife/review.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=gssummary&tag=summary;review"]http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/halflife...=summary;review[/url]

The original Half Life is a 1998 game and your laptop should handle that easily.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='596716' date='Nov 20 2007, 12:36 AM']sorry i didnt get back to you via PM about this jeb, i buncha other stuff needed attention behind the scenes and it got lost in the shuffle.[/quote]

No problem Go. I asked Jamie and he thought it was a good idea to make the offer in this forum. I agree.

(Random thought for the day: If it wasn't for gamers then Netflix wouldn't exist.)

[quote name='natifanatic' post='596788' date='Nov 20 2007, 09:36 AM']I'm so addicted to Team Fortress 2 right now it's ridiculous. Seems every night I lose track of time playing it. I beat Portal first night I had it, and played a little HL2, but when I tried TF2 for the first time ever, I haven't played anything else.[/quote]

What is your steamID?

[quote name='Ben' post='596790' date='Nov 20 2007, 06:45 AM']What is your steamID?[/quote]

I just play under my XBox live account name, WhoDeyanProphet. The only beef I have with the game is there aren't enough maps. They need to add some more maps that you can download, because everyone I know seems to love the game.

[quote name='natifanatic' post='596793' date='Nov 20 2007, 09:54 AM']I just play under my XBox live account name, WhoDeyanProphet. The only beef I have with the game is there aren't enough maps. They need to add some more maps that you can download, because everyone I know seems to love the game.[/quote]

ahhh... yeah, on pc you can create custom maps.

[quote name='natifanatic' post='596788' date='Nov 20 2007, 09:36 AM']I'm so addicted to Team Fortress 2 right now it's ridiculous. Seems every night I lose track of time playing it. I beat Portal first night I had it, and played a little HL2, but when I tried TF2 for the first time ever, I haven't played anything else.[/quote]

1) The cake is a lie

2) The cake is a spy

3) I haven't even touched Episode 2 yet. Portal has been a gas, and all my free gaming time has been spent playing TF2. It's so easy to lose 5 hours of my day if I let myself.

[quote name='mongo' post='597091' date='Nov 20 2007, 07:33 PM']1) The cake is a lie

2) The cake is a spy

3) I haven't even touched Episode 2 yet. Portal has been a gas, and all my free gaming time has been spent playing TF2. It's so easy to lose 5 hours of my day if I let myself.[/quote]

You been playing on pc or xbox mongo?

[quote name='Ben' post='597389' date='Nov 21 2007, 02:21 PM']What is your steam id?[/quote]

I don't know the number off hand, but you can do a search in the community tab for "mongo" and find me. My name is all lower case, and there should be a rust colored dunny for my icon (the weird creature from my sigpics)

Archived