Canada's Beer Drinkers

CincyInDC

[url="http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313844,00.html"]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313844,00.html[/url]

[quote][size=4]Study: Canadian Beer Drinkers Threaten Planet[/size]

Friday, November 30, 2007

[img]http://www.foxnews.com/images/327330/1_61_beer_molson_canadian.jpg[/img]
AP
A threat to the planet, eh?

Scientists have found a new threat to the planet: Canadian beer drinkers.

The government-commissioned study says the old, inefficient "beer fridges" that one in three Canadian households use to store their Molson and Labatt's contribute significantly to global warming by guzzling gas- and coal-fired electricity.

"People need to understand the impact of their lifestyles," British environmental consultant Joanna Yarrow tells New Scientist magazine. "Clearly the environmental implications of having a frivolous luxury like a beer fridge are not hitting home. This research helps inform people — let's hope it has an effect."

The problem is that the beer fridges are mostly decades-old machines that began their second careers as beverage dispensers when Canadians upgraded to more energy-efficient models to store whatever Canadians eat besides doughnuts and poutine.

University of Alberta researcher Denise Young, who led the study, suggests that provincial authorities hold beer-fridge buy-backs or round-ups to eliminate the threat — methods that Americans use to get guns off the streets.[/quote]

LOL, trying to cover up worthless American mistakes in Global Warming. I wonder how much your corrupt goverment payed the premier of Alberta to get his University to conduct this study. Right, more then I thought. I we also hold the key to keeping your porous country alive by our fresh water supply.

God Bless America.......lmfao, worst song ever. Correction, its not even a song. Its something your burn on a CD and then shit on for jokes when you get together with the chums and watch the Stoolers.

[quote name='AlphaBengal' post='602567' date='Dec 2 2007, 01:32 PM']LOL, trying to cover up worthless American mistakes in Global Warming. I wonder how much your corrupt goverment payed the premier of Alberta to get his University to conduct this study. Right, more then I thought. I we also hold the key to keeping your porous country alive by our fresh water supply.

God Bless America.......lmfao, worst song ever. Correction, its not even a song. Its something your burn on a CD and then shit on for jokes when you get together with the chums and watch the Stoolers.[/quote]

I posted this because it's silly, arsehole. Why don't you go be an Argos fan? Cincinnati has enough negative Nancies.

[quote name='AlphaBengal' post='602567' date='Dec 2 2007, 01:32 PM']LOL, trying to cover up worthless American mistakes in Global Warming. I wonder how much your corrupt goverment payed the premier of Alberta to get his University to conduct this study. Right, more then I thought. I we also hold the key to keeping your porous country alive by our fresh water supply.

God Bless America.......lmfao, worst song ever. Correction, its not even a song. Its something your burn on a CD and then shit on for jokes when you get together with the chums and watch the Stoolers.[/quote]
:fing06: Booo! :fing06:

Yeah, Canada has ZERO industry and is therefore guiltless in the global warming blame game. Canada has never exploited it's pristine countryside for resources, either.
You're a fucking dick dude. Take your beady little eyes and your flapping head back to Canada and root for some Canadian football with the other four people that prefer it over the NFL....

whhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat????

Archived