Peter Warrick...

I think missing peter warrick has hurt us the most, aside of course from not stopping the run... but it allows the defense to double cover chad with no problem, and they cant double cover chad and peter, we would run and pass all over them. Is warrick going to play next week/? i saw th article on bengals.com but it wasnt addressing his injury or playing time, just saying that we are missing him...

I agree. We need PW to help CJ's double teams. I was also hoping Chris Perry would take some of the heat away from CJ, but Chris Perry is on the bench. I hope some of the coaches wake-up our tightends. They are doing nothing.

rick.jpg

I agree. We need PW to help CJ's double teams. I was also hoping Chris Perry would take some of the heat away from CJ, but Chris Perry is on the bench. I hope some of the coaches wake-up our tightends. They are doing nothing.

rick.jpg

perry will probably never take any CJ heat, coming out of the backfield he is a LBer's responsability, so the DB's wont bother with him, but warrick and TJ or KW will be free.

KW may get open, however he needs to start catching the balls to him. At the beginning of the season I had great hopes for him. Somehow he has quietly faded into the background. AGAIN, I will say, our tightends are doing nothing.

rick.jpg

KW may get open, however he needs to start catching the balls to him. At the beginning of the season I had great hopes for him. Somehow he has quietly faded into the background. AGAIN, I will say, our tightends are doing nothing.

rick.jpg

yea our tight ends are a non factor...

I think missing peter warrick has hurt us the most, aside of course from not stopping the run... but it allows the defense to double cover chad with no problem, and they cant double cover chad and peter, we would run and pass all over them. Is warrick going to play next week/? i saw th article on bengals.com but it wasnt addressing his injury or playing time, just saying that we are missing him...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

After listening to Marvin's press conference,PW may be out this week.Is his shin that bad,or is it broke and he's tring to play on it.We really need Cliff Russell or Kelly Washington to step up.With PW out that really hurts us on 3rd down.Also lets hope this bye helped our defense,if not Suggs could have a good game.But I have faith in Marvin.This could be our turn around.(Bengals 34 Browns 10)We finally come all together this game.CJ has 8 catches for 123 yards and Rudi rushes all over Cleveland for 145.Well thats what I hope.Go Bengals (It starts this week with Cleveland)

After listening to Marvin's press conference,PW may be out this week.Is his shin that bad,or is it broke and he's tring to play on it.We really need Cliff Russell or Kelly Washington to step up.With PW out that really hurts us on 3rd down.Also lets hope this bye helped our defense,if not Suggs could have a good game.But I have faith in Marvin.This could be our turn around.(Bengals 34 Browns 10)We finally come all together this game.CJ has 8 catches for 123 yards and Rudi rushes all over Cleveland for 145.Well thats what I hope.Go Bengals (It starts this week with Cleveland)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

man, I hope your right!!! I would love to see Russell or Washington surprise us

(and Cleveland, of course)

I love the little green guy holding his breath, can you tell?

Washington appears to suffering from the 'sophmore slump.' Besides there is always the school of thought that WRs don't really come into their own until their third year.

But P-Dub is definitely missed.

Personally I think Carson needs to have a little more faith in CJ, and throw more to him, double coverage or not.

Archived