Code Pink -vs- Reich-Wing Exile ‘Gusanos'

BlackJesus

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='635721' date='Feb 25 2008, 07:25 PM'][b]Just so I can get in on the early betting .... I would say the over under on Colonel Clusterfuck's predictable response is about 3-4 days. [/b][/quote]

I'll give you credit for one thing, you sure are dense.
The over/under would be 3 days or 4 days, not 3-4 days.
I wouldn't plan a trip to Vegas anytime soon, Big Spender.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='635721' date='Feb 25 2008, 07:25 PM'][b]or drive off a bridge (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) [/b][/quote]

Wow, it's so fun watching Mother Teresa rack up the body count on the DeathWish 2000 pinball machine. Dading dading dading. Ding. Ding. Ding. Clap. Replay. Hell yeah!

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='635831' date='Feb 26 2008, 08:46 AM'][b]Well every time I think this argument is over ... [/b][/quote]

There wasn't an argument until you started an argument by insulting me. I gave you a chance to apologize...LOL...and that's the only time you've shut your cockholster.

I realize it is difficult for you to understand why I'm not on here every night to instantly respond to your "wild[,] imag[ina][s]e[/s]ry[,] fictitious[,] scenarios" about my life. I have responsibilities which require my time and attention. Can you look up the definition of responsibilities? Can you use it in a sentence? Good boy! Good boy! Now try getting one or two in Real Life.

This argument will end when you learn some manners or you learn to shut the fuck up.
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='635831' date='Feb 26 2008, 08:46 AM'][b]He actually doesn't really start any of his own threads for discussion [/b][/quote]
Am I supposed to get a hobby and post less...
or am I supposed to post more?
"Well, which is it, young feller? You want I should freeze or get down on the ground? Mean to say, if'n I freeze, I can't rightly drop. And if'n I drop, I'm a-gonna be in motion. You see..."
Do you need me to explain where I plagiarized that quote?

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='635831' date='Feb 26 2008, 08:46 AM'][b]just follows me around the board[/b][/quote]

[b]"If you weren't so sad ... this would be funny ... but you are the epitome of the compulsive, scorned, imbecile ... who views every minor occurrence involving yourself … as a monumental moment in the world's existence."[/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='635831' date='Feb 26 2008, 08:46 AM'][b]dropping in small hints of medical descriptions for problems involving a woman's vagina/uterus ... (a subject it is clear our resident hermaphrodite/nurse is well versed in) [/b][/quote]

Just because your Prom date Pat (your one shot at getting laid) turned out to be a hermaphrodite who told you to "bend over and take it like a man" doesn't mean you should take it out on the whole hermaphrodite community. Che would tell you that hermaphrodites are people, too.

If you don't understand the difference between what I do and what a nurse does, you're only commenting on your ignorance. Not mine.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='635832' date='Feb 26 2008, 08:54 AM'][b]I'm surprised that you would even assume I was referring to you ... which I'm not. Anyone who was a mod at that time should have a very good idea which semen stain (who occasionally pops up to complain about my posts) would “backflow” himself into this, with a bitch-ass PM and lie to his new found "hero" ... (ie anyone who attacks me.) [/b][/quote]

Ixnay on the emensay tainsay, Ceasar.

Whomever you think it is, it isn't who you think it is.

Go fish, mother fucker.

In case you're wondering why I keep repeating, "I'll give you credit for one thing, you sure are dense," it's because repetition helps build long term memory.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='635847' date='Feb 26 2008, 10:40 AM']This thread is crazy, I agree with homer though, you both have alot to add to this board and I wish you guys could at least pretend to coexist. (as I know getting along isnt going to happen)[/quote]
I tried that.

If someone could tell me what is so offensive about, "The School of the America's wasn't run by the CIA," I'll try not to repeat it in the future.

After he started with the insults, I gave him two chances to avoid this and he chose what's behind Curtain # 3. Wrong choice. Never get involved in a land war in Asia, never mess with a Scicilian when death is on the line, and never, ever pick what is behind Curtain #...ahh, you've heard this before.

[quote name='hocuspocus' post='635942' date='Feb 26 2008, 04:26 PM']I'm the ignorant [b]Republican.[/b][/quote]

And I'm the moderate to liberal [b]Democrat[/b] who believes in social programs to help the needy, but not in hand outs for the lazy.
And through hard work you can do more for yourself and family than the government ever will or should.
And even then, some hard workers are going to fail, but in America, no one should be left behind and deserves a life of dignity, respect, and happiness.

Look BJ, you're a Uniter, not a Divider.

[b]To recap for those that came into this late .... [/b]

[quote name='LoyalFanInGA v2.0' post='641226' date='Mar 7 2008, 03:20 AM']Yes, I am the center of the universe.[/quote]

[quote name='LoyalFanInGA v2.0' post='641226' date='Mar 7 2008, 03:20 AM']Yes, everyone from Georgia is a "'stars and bars' bumpkin-ass."[/quote]

[quote name='LoyalFanInGA v2.0' post='641226' date='Mar 7 2008, 03:20 AM']you're the Mother fuckin' Teresa of GO-BENGALS.COM .[/quote]

[center][quote name='LoyalFanInGA v2.0' post='641226' date='Mar 7 2008, 03:20 AM'][size=3]the difference between what I do and what a nurse does[/size][/quote]

[quote name='LoyalFanInGA v2.0' post='641226' date='Mar 7 2008, 03:20 AM'][size=3]Is that the 2nd or 3rd time you've wished me dead? [/size][/quote]

[b]It's not important ... by the way dickwad ... do you like [i]Huey Lewis and the News[/i] ?[/b]

^_^

Archived