Code Pink -vs- Reich-Wing Exile ‘Gusanos'

BlackJesus

[size=3][font="Arial Narrow"]

[color="#0000FF"][b][center]I have the "honor" of living near these rabidly anti castro facist fuckers ... so ...

Viva la the brave women of [color="#FF00FF"]Code Pink [/color]! [/b][/color]

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/Guerrilla/47939.jpg[/img]
[b][color="#0000FF"][size=5][u]Luis Posada Carriles[/u][/size][/color][/center][/b]

- Trained in sabotage and explosives at the CIA's School of the Americas.

- Active in the March 1960 CIA's "Operation 40", blowing up the ship 'La Coubre' in Havana harbor killing 75 people.

- Involved in a 1965 CIA attempt to overthrow the Guatemalan government.

- Involved in a plot to assassinate Henry Kissinger in the 1970's, who at that time was advocating a more cooperative approach to Cuba-United States relations.

- Blew up Cubana Flight 455 in 1976, killing 73 people.

- Responsible for several 1997 bombings targeting Cuban hotels and nightspots.

- The FBI believes that Posada has been responsible for 41 bombings in Cuba.

- Attempted to assassinate Fidel Castro in Panama in 2000.

- Widely viewed as the "South American Osama Bin Laden"

* Currently being harbored in Miami by the Reich-Wing exile Cuban community as a hero and a patriot = while being protected by the Dept of Homeland Security from extradition to Venezuela. [/size]

[color="#FF0000"][size=4][b][center]... So much for the sham that is the U.S. "War on Terror"[/center][/b][/size][/color][/font]

[quote name='LoyalFanInGA v2.0' post='624559' date='Jan 18 2008, 06:56 PM']Just a quick heads up.

The School of the Americas wasn't run by the CIA.

The School of the Americas is no longer called the School of the Americas.[/quote]

[b]1. On paper it wasn't run by the CIA ... but in theory it was ... and they got their future contras and latin American butchers from there.

[url="http://mediafilter.org/guest/Pages/September.21.1996.23.26.32"]http://mediafilter.org/guest/Pages/Septemb...1.1996.23.26.32[/url]

[url="http://www.geocities.com/~virtualtruth/manuals.htm"]http://www.geocities.com/~virtualtruth/manuals.htm[/url]

2. You can rename Cigarettes "Happy Sticks" ... but they still cause Cancer. [/b]

[color="#556B2F"][b]* PS * Also take note that In Central America, Posada was assigned as deputy to Félix Rodríguez, the CIA operative who had overseen the capture and execution of Ernesto "Che" Guevara in 1967.[/b][/color]

[quote][color="#696969"][i] [center]"This delightful venue has trained 60,000 Latin Americans from whose ranks were spawned the most monstrous torturers, homicidal maniacs, state terrorists and despots, who have terrorized and perpetrated genocidal warfare against the civilian populations of Central and South America for five decades. This includes the death or disappearance of 200,000 Guatemalans and innumerable other atrocities... In Colombia 2 million have been displaced and thousands are still reliving the horrors of their torture - not surprising since, with 10,000 graduates from the SOA, Colombia is the school's largest customer and has the worst human rights record on the continent." [/center][/i][/color][/quote]

[quote][size=4][u][b]CIA and School of The Americas[/b]
by Raymond Ker
December 2001 .
Centre for Research on Globalisation (CRG)[/u][/size]

America's evil actions in the past are backfiring on its own citizens today. The Taliban and bin Laden were the creation of the CIA who in 1979 recruited the most vicious and radical fundamentalist fanatics from Saudi Arabia and other Arab and Muslim countries and utilized the enormous budget allocated by the US Administration to train, arm and finance them.

Brzezinski, who was Jimmy Carter's National Security Advisor during that era, admitted that the intention was to unleash the mojahedin on the Russians who were supporting the government in Afghanistan. This furthered the Americans' Cold War agenda but resulted in the destruction of Afghanistan. It also illustrates the sheer inhumanity, racism and stupidity of US foreign policy.

These terrorists soon became autonomous of their US masters and almost immediately started pursuing their own fundamentalist vision in North Africa (assassination of Anwar Sadat), Middle East, Chechnya, Bosnia, Kashmir, SE Asia, etc. And then, finally, the World Trade Centre.

There are several reasons why have they turned on their American masters in such a spectacularly horrific way. The first really sore point is their perception that the holiest sites of Islam have been defiled because of the establishment of permanent US military bases in Saudi Arabia. This has been a recurring theme of bin Laden's broadcasts on the Al-Jazeera TV channel.

Another major reason for their anger is the incessant bombing of Iraq and the embargo which has resulted in the deaths of 500,000 children from malnutrition and lack of medicines, and the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of civilians. US support for the brutal totalitarian regimes in Arab and Muslim countries which viciously thwart any democratic or progressive economic reforms is also high on the list of grievances. Osama referred to "a long series of crusader wars against the Islamic world" from the occupation of Palestine by the British, US support for the Zionist occupation and excesses in Palestine, to the assault on Bosnia.

This pattern of CIA activity can be traced throughout the Third World and can be extrapolated ad nauseam but is seen most graphically in Latin America.

Most people are fairly familiar with the exploits of the CIA over the past half- century but few know a great deal about the terrorist training camp in Fort Benning, Georgia, named euphemistically: the Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation - WHISC. It was formed in Panama in 1946 and named the School of the Americas (SOA) in 1963 under John F. Kennedy. It was then moved to Georgia in 1984 under terms of the Panama Canal Treaties.

This delightful venue has trained 60,000 Latin Americans from whose ranks were spawned the most monstrous torturers, homicidal maniacs, state terrorists and despots, who have terrorized and perpetrated genocidal warfare against the civilian populations of Central and South America for five decades. These are the front-line troops enforcing the US "full spectrum dominance" in the economic, political and military arenas. This includes the death or disappearance of 200,000 Guatemalans and innumerable other atrocities, including the Gerardi assassination and genocide perpetrated by former dictators: Generals Montt and Rodriguez.

In Colombia 2 million have been displaced and thousands are still reliving the horrors of their torture - not surprising since, with 10,000 graduates from the SOA, Colombia is the school's largest customer and has the worst human rights record on the continent.

This is underpinned by the $1.3billion US-funded aid package of which 75% is lavished on the Colombian security forces, e.g. to fund the Blackhawk helicopter fleets which are used so devastatingly against the population (and the training of helicopter pilots is based at the Helicopter School Battalion at Ft. Rucker, Alabama, which is an appendage of the SOA). The Colombian 20th military brigade, which was disbanded in 1998 for human rights abuses, was commanded by a SOA graduate.

The El Salvadorean truth and reconciliation commission found that more than two thirds of the worst human rights violators were graduates cum laude of the School of the Americas, while the Guatemalan Truth Commission Report stated that 93% of human rights violations were perpetrated by the military or death squads linked to the SOA, rather than by insurgents.

In addition, it was noted that 40% of the cabinet ministers under three brutal Guatemalan dictatorships were SOA graduates. When the Bolivian regime privatized its water system in April 2000, the resultant price escalation of water caused thousands to protest. The President, Hugo Banzer, who is also a SOA graduate, declared a "state of siege" and ordered his troops to attack the civilians.

The record shows that these model students also turned up in the security apparatuses of the murderous dictators of this tragic continent: Noriega(Panama), Galtieri(Argentina), Pinochet(Chile), Rodriguez(Ecuador), Fujimori and Alvarado(Peru).

But this is still happening today: Human Rights Watch only last year implicated seven of the School's darling graduates who were directing the exploits of the paramilitary kidnappers, torturers and murderers in Colombia who have American support and succour.

And what a fascinating spectacle the world was treated to when in 1996 the US Administration was compelled to reveal seven of the School's diabolical training manuals which outlined interrogation techniques including torture, blackmail and execution. In January 2001, when the School of the Americas' colours were nailed to the mast, the House of Representatives' fancy footwork merely entailed renaming it WHISC, effectively defeating a bi-partisan amendment to close the school by a narrow 10-vote margin, and it was business as usual.

The Pentagon had previously responded to grassroots pressure to close the School by changing the names of some of the most notorious courses, such as Psychological Operations, and substituted more euphemistic titles like Peace Operations! Detailed examination revealed that little had changed, e.g. "Peace Operations" included military intelligence, psychological operations and methods controlling the civilian population.

Paul Coverdell, the Georgia Senator, labeled these "cosmetic" changes while protesters chanted: "New name, same shame".

The School has more aptly been dubbed School of Assassins by Eric Robison who is currently on a hunger strike while serving a 6-month sentence for protesting on the premises. Another hunger striker drew attention to the irony of George W Bush's call for all-out war against those who 'inspire, support and finance' terror when he has not closed down his School. Hardly any mention was made in the mainstream media of the scrupulously non-violent protest on 19 November by 10,000 at the entrance to Fort Benning, when 3,600 of these crossed the line onto base property as part of a solemn funeral procession honouring those killed by SOA graduates. Many were arrested and also face 6-month sentences.

Now what do you think the Bush administration's response would be to a demand from Latin American countries to extradite the trainers at WHISC for complicity in gross human rights abuses and crimes against humanity? There is no doubt that many of the thousands of CIA operatives who fanned out across the Third World were trained at or had connections with the SOA.

This brutality is becoming more endemic in the new millennium: The US Administration now plans to 'unleash' the CIA to perpetrate political assassinations, torture and a string of human rights violations (as though they ever refrained from these dastardly deeds!); "physical interrogation" (read: torture) is recommended by the venerable Newsweek magazine; and George W Bush orders the institution of military tribunals for suspected terrorists in camera and without a jury.

But there is also a corresponding urgency noted in activists and civil society to confront and reverse this cynical trend. If the enormous untapped energies of the billions, especially in the Third World, can be focused in this area a miracle will unfold in the current century.[/quote]

[url="http://globalresearch.ca/articles/KER112A.html"]http://globalresearch.ca/articles/KER112A.html[/url]

Theory? I don't know about that.

I would agree with some of the School of America Watch organization that have stated the school is a Cold War dinosaur.

Part of the School's mission was to establish military relationships with Central and South American countries to suppress the spread of communism in the Western Hemisphere in the mid 20th Century. Also, if needed their troops and US troops would have a common base of knowledge concerning tactics and operations if joint military operations were to be conducted.

Their students are taught military tactics by US Army instructors.

Here's an important caveat; if you were teaching men how to be warriors, would you teach them all your tricks if you would one day have to meet them on the battlefield?

[quote name='LoyalFanInGA v2.0' post='624559' date='Jan 18 2008, 06:56 PM']The School of the Americas is no longer called the School of the Americas.[/quote]

[i]In January 2001, when the School of the Americas' colours were nailed to the mast, the House of Representatives' fancy footwork merely entailed renaming it WHISC, effectively defeating a bi-partisan amendment to close the school by a narrow 10-vote margin, and it was business as usual.[/i]

You know what?

You're right.

Googling "school of the americas cia" and then posting the second link from the search results have convinced me.

I only spent two tours and 9 years at Ft. Benning. What would I know?

What can I explain to you about Nova Southeastern University? I know a person who graduated medical school there, so I'm practically a Head Resident of one of the dorms.

If you want to believe the School of Americas or WINSEC is run by the CIA training assassins, terrorists, murderer, torturers, etc; go ahead. You won't be the first nor the last to believe that. I'm not going to try and dissuade you.

[quote name='LoyalFanInGA v2.0' post='624580' date='Jan 18 2008, 07:45 PM']I only spent two tours and 9 years at Ft. Benning. What would I know?[/quote]

[b]1. All the more reasons that you wouldn't be a good and objective source on the site.

2. Were you active in training the contra death squads ... or did you just fetch them coffee ?

3. If you were somehow connected to the SOA ... then I'm sure there's things you saw that you wish you could tell us ... but I understand that you have to play dumb. [/b]

[color="#006400"][b]Also I love how you take one detail out of my original post ... the fact that I used the former name for the SOA (purposely) and the fact that I connected the CIA ... and pick that out to argue about. What about the actual fucking point that the US is harboring South Americas Bin Laden while supposedly carrying out a war on terror ? [/b][/color]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='624584' date='Jan 18 2008, 07:48 PM'][b]1. All the more reasons that you wouldn't be a good and objective source on the site.

2. Were you active in training the contra death squads ... or did you just fetch them coffee ?

3. If you were somehow connected to the SOA ... then I'm sure there's things you saw that you wish you could tell us ... but I understand that you have to play dumb. [/b][/quote]
Is there something you would like to discuss without the insults?

Or do you just want to insult each other?

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='624586' date='Jan 18 2008, 07:53 PM'][color="#006400"][b]Also I love how you take one detail out of my original post ... the fact that I used the former name for the SOA (purposely) and the fact that I connected the CIA ... and pick that out to argue about. What about the actual fucking point that the US is harboring South Americas Bin Laden while supposedly carrying out a war on terror ? [/b][/color][/quote]
Yeah, what about the actual [b]fucking[/b] point?

Did I write you're full of shit, you don't know what you're talking about, you're [b]dumb[/b], etc., etc.?

Did it really seem like I made an overt attempt to insult or belittle you? Did it seem like I was making an attempt to start an argument?

I honestly don't think I did. I'd really like to know if you or others think I was intentionally trying to start some shit with you. Maybe you could give me suggestions on how to rephrase these 3 sentencess, "Just a quick heads up. The School of the Americas wasn't run by the CIA. The School of the Americas is no longer called the School of the Americas." so they aren't insulting to you.

Again, is there something you would like to discuss or do you want to trade insults while others dust off the :jerry: emoticon?

I'm you're huckleberry.

[img]http://www.cabsoft.dk/Images/Anmeldelser/DocHoliday.jpg[/img]

I made [b]two comments[/b] and you're preparing to move from DEFCON 2 to DEFCON 1.

[quote name='LoyalFanInGA v2.0' post='624738' date='Jan 19 2008, 05:21 AM']Is there something you would like to discuss without the insults?

Or do you just want to insult each other?

Yeah, what about the actual [b]fucking[/b] point?

Did I write you're full of shit, you don't know what you're talking about, you're [b]dumb[/b], etc., etc.?

Did it really seem like I made an overt attempt to insult or belittle you? Did it seem like I was making an attempt to start an argument?

I honestly don't think I did. I'd really like to know if you or others think I was intentionally trying to start some shit with you. Maybe you could give me suggestions on how to rephrase these 3 sentencess, "Just a quick heads up. The School of the Americas wasn't run by the CIA. The School of the Americas is no longer called the School of the Americas." so they aren't insulting to you.

Again, is there something you would like to discuss or do you want to trade insults while others dust off the :jerry: emoticon?

I'm you're huckleberry.

[img]http://www.cabsoft.dk/Images/Anmeldelser/DocHoliday.jpg[/img]

I made [b]two comments[/b] and you're preparing to move from DEFCON 2 to DEFCON 1.[/quote]

No...I don't think you were trying to start an argument....I think BJ was surprised that someone had good knowledge of another one of his propaganda threads and went immediately on the defensive.

I really think we should rename BJ, "Baghdad Bob"

"There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!" :lol:

[b]To me your comment came off as snide ...

You didn't make any actual attempt to discuss the basis for the post ... and instead focused on 2 inconsequential and irrelevant facts of the overall point. The recently changed name of the SOA is irrelevant to the fact that he was trained there ... and the fact that the CIA "supposedly" is not involved with the place where they train their future assassins also in the grand scheme is not that important.

Even if you take out "CIA" before SOA ... my overall point is still the same.

The U.S. is allowing South America's Bin Laden to be harbored in Miami ... because he blew up airliners for "Our side" ... and as not to piss off the rabid exile fascists in an election year. [/b]

[quote name='LoyalFanInGA v2.0' post='624559' date='Jan 18 2008, 06:56 PM']Just a quick heads up.

The School of the Americas wasn't run by the CIA.

The School of the Americas is no longer called the School of the Americas.[/quote]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='624982' date='Jan 20 2008, 05:00 AM'][b]To me your comment came off as snide ...

You didn't make any actual attempt to discuss the basis for the post ... and instead focused on 2 inconsequential and irrelevant facts of the overall point. The recently changed name of the SOA is irrelevant to the fact that he was trained there ... and the fact that the CIA "supposedly" is not involved with the place where they train their future assassins also in the grand scheme is not that important.

Even if you take out "CIA" before SOA ... my overall point is still the same.

The U.S. is allowing South America's Bin Laden to be harbored in Miami ... because he blew up airliners for "Our side" ... and as not to piss off the rabid exile fascists in an election year. [/b][/quote]

You actually believe those 3 sentences were [url="http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/snide"]derogatory in a nasty, insinuating manner?[/url]

Huh? What? Ex-squeeze me? I have no idea how you so wrongly misconstrued my comments.

There is nothing derogatory in those sentences. There is nothing nasty in those sentences. There is nothing insinuating in those sentences. Nor is there anything derogatory in a nasty, insinuating manner. There is nothing false in the sentences. There is nothing insulting in those sentences. There is no profanity in those sentences. Those sentences are written in the default font and size without bold, italics, underlining, color, emoticons, or even an exclamation point or special characters.

I can't think of a way I could make those 3 sentences any more [b]vanilla[/b]. OK?

As you stated, I "focused on 2 inconsequential and irrelevant facts [to] the overall point." Admittedly, I did.

Then what happened? You insulted me at least twice...without provocation. Probably more than twice, but I'm so dumb I can't count past two. I have no idea how [b]not[/b] to piss you off.

Imagine what would have happened if I [i]did[/i] comment on your overall point.

I thought about commenting on your overall point, but it would only antagonize you into your usual histrionics. In an attempt not to fuck with you, I didn't post it and I still haven't posted any comment in this thread which I consider derogatory, inflammatory, or insulting. Amazingly enough, I have a filter in my mind which harnesses my superhuman powers for evil. When I turn off the switch I become DICKMAN. My ass doesn't look quite as firm in the leotards as it once did, but I'm still one bad mamma jamma of a Supervillain.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='622163' date='Jan 13 2008, 12:20 PM'][b]
It really does feel like sometimes that anything I post will be attacked by the same cast of characters regardless of what it is.
[/b]

[quote name='CatScratchFever' post='622106' date='Jan 13 2008, 07:46 AM']
This is why I rarely respond to anything BJ posts. And why I steer clear of the BJ dominated J&D forum. It quickly devolves into this crap and really isn't any fun once it does.[/quote]

[b]Under that same reasoning I could state that I am going to stop posting anything because it is usually met with condescension and snide accusations of being this stereotypical ivory tower Birkenstock wearing patchouli sniffing elitist limo liberal with imaginary rich parents and a trust fund that I’ve never heard about.

I think the reality is that sometimes I post things that make certain members reevaluate their personal views for a split second ... and in return I get a backlash that they use to cover up and convince themself what I am posting is all crap. [/b]
[/quote]

I guess I shouldn't respond to anything you post since I'm Evil Incarnate.

Maybe you could reevaluate how you interact with other posters?

You seem to think you're attacked for no good reason regardless of what you post. I think some of that is true.

I also think it is part of your karma...and it is deserved. This thread is a perfect example.

And I'm about to stop being such a nice guy unless there is an attitude change in this thread. Capisci?

Again, I expect the common courtesy of a reply.

So much for a courteous reply. :lol:

I was hoping to come to some sort of understanding that maybe you misunderstood my comments or you were a little too quick with the insults.

That hasn't happened.

Well, the statute of limitaions has run out on the "benefit of the doubt" and unrequited insults.

I'm actually a great guy in real life, [sarcasm] but this 'character I portray on the internet' which you know as "LoyalFanInGA" and "LoyalFanInGA v2.0" is just so for one bright, shining moment people will reevaluate their thinking and realize there is a better way, brother.[/sarcasm]

You want to know what I think about your point?

OK

EDIT: [url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=30536"]How many times do you have to learn this lesson before it sticks in your brain?[/url]

First, I'd like to start with a joke. Sort of an ice breaker.

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Cracka.

Cracka who?

Black"Faux News"Jesus is a bourgeouis, lily white, Cracka Ass Cracka, American schoolboy who hasn't spent Day 1 in Cuba, yet he knows more about Castro than anti-Castro Cuban refugees who have fled to Florida because he read something on the internet.

:rofl:

That joke always makes me roll on the floor every time I read it.

[i]That[/i] was snide. Can you tell the difference now?

Remember [url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=29620"]BJ GOES TO WASHINGTON THREAD[/url]?

You were in Washington and saw what happened, but others who hadn't been there tried to tell you what happened based upon something they read.

You told them:

[quote]I was there ... and I saw with my own two eyes ....[/quote]

:hmm:

Why would I bring this up...now?

Could it be...maybe...the anti-Castro Cubans were there? And saw with their own two eyes?

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='624548' date='Jan 18 2008, 06:35 PM'][color="#0000FF"][b]I have the "honor" of living near these rabidly anti castro facist fuckers ... so ...

Viva la the brave women of [color="#FF00FF"]Code Pink [/color]! [/b][/color][/quote]

You think this little ragtag group of anti-Cuban fuckers who are breaking the law by fucking with a group of legal demonstrators are [b]fascist[/b]?

You don't know the meaning of snide. Apparantly, fascism is another thing you don't understand, either.

If you're going to use a word in a sentence at least understand the meaning.

[url="http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fascism"]Fascism[/url]: a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

You believe these fascist fuckers want to replace a [url="http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/2886.htm"]totalitarian communist police state[/url] with a...totalitarian-[b]er[/b] communist police state?

You so crazy. :lol:

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='624548' date='Jan 18 2008, 06:35 PM']- Trained in sabotage and explosives at the CIA's School of the Americas.[/quote]

vs.

- Trained in sabotage and explosives at the School of the Americas.

What's the difference you ask?

Well, the first sentence is [b]false[/b] while the second sentence is [b]true[/b].

True or false. Black or white. It's just that simple.

But, you've never let a little thing like the truth get in the way of your agenda.

I don't want to see anymore of this crap about "theory." In theory, the CIA has total control of Nova Southeastern's curriculum. Prove that they don't.

In theory, I believe if you knew anything at all about the School of the Americas you would have started a thread years ago feigning your disingenuous outrage...once again...before moving on to another topic to feign more disingenuous outrage 30 seconds later...while completely forgetting about whatever it was you were disingenuously outraged about 31 seconds ago.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='624584' date='Jan 18 2008, 07:48 PM'][b]1. All the more reasons that you wouldn't be a good and objective source on the site.
[/b][/quote]
I think you're on to something here.

I'll never again mention the SOAs if you never again discuss the Kurds, or Kurdistan, or Iraq in general, for that matter. Because you clearly aren't objective.

Agreed?

Archived