Code Pink -vs- Reich-Wing Exile ‘Gusanos'

BlackJesus

I find it funny that Luis Posada Carilles was trained in medicine to be a pediatrician...and later went on to commit acts of murder.

Wow...I just got some weird Deja vu. Like I've heard this story before.

Oh, yeah. Some guy named Che was trained in medicine. Then he went on to shoot his own men in the head during summary executions because he was a paranoid sociopath and needed something to fill the gaps of time between killing Cuban politicians and soldiers. He later presided over puppet trials and executions of political rivals. When the killing dried up in Cuba he had to get his fix for killing somehow. What was a young, upwardly mobile, professional sociopath to do? Oh, yeah...export his sociopathic tendencies to the Congo and Bolivia where he was captured and killed. Why? Because even the other communists didn't like him and didn't support him.

At least, Carilles is from Cuba and has a beef with Castro.

Where was Che born? What did Batista ever do to him?

[url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=28518"]Remember this thread?[/url]

[quote]"IF OUR ATTACKS ARE LEGITIMATE = THEN SO ARE THEIRS" ... IF THEIRS ARE NOT = THEN OURS ARE NOT" ...[/quote]

If you're going to condemn Carilles then you must also condemn Che.

[url="http://www.cnn.com/2007/LAW/05/08/posada.charges/index.html"]Judge throws out charges against anti-Castro militant[/url]

Do you ever research anything?

Let me know if my synopsis is fucked up.

In 2005, Carilles wanted to seek asylum in the US. The US wanted to get their hands on him and agreed to a meeting in the US. The immigration officials botch the job during their meeting which was really a pretext to get him in jail (which was the basis for his eventual release.) The US Justice Department wanted him to stay in jail until trial for immigration fraud. An immigration judge granted him bond against the Justice Departments wishes. The judge ruled to deport him, but not to Cuba or Venezuela who both wanted to convict him for his involvent in a 1976 Cuban airliner bombing because of concerns of torture. (Oh, the sweet, sweet irony of that. :wacko: ) Carilles spent 9 years in jail while being tried for the same crime in Venezuela. The trial still wasn't complete when he escaped. (It takes longer than 9 years to finish a trial in Venezuela?) He was under house arrest in Miami until May of 2007 when judge Kathleen Cardone dismissed the case, "As with each and every defendant who comes before this court, defendant in this case is entitled to certain rights under the United States Constitution," Cardone wrote in her 38-page ruling. "This court will not set aside such rights nor overlook government misconduct because defendant is a political hot potato. This court's concern is not politics, it is the preservation of criminal justice." She continued, "This court finds the government's tactics in this case are so grossly shocking and so outrageous as to violate the universal sense of justice," Cardone wrote. "As a result, this court is left with no choice but to dismiss the indictment."

If the government set him up to put him in jail, botched the job, and some judge released him because the government didn't follow their own rules; what are you pissed off about?

I get it; you just want to bitch.

If the government deported a suspected terrorist for trial...in say, Rwanda...and he was eventually tortured or held in prison for 9 years waiting for the trial to end; I bet you would bitch about the US government's involvement with that, too.

Let's pretend the the US Government is called "Mike Brown."

Just like in the Bengals forum, you have Mike Brown supports and detractors.

OMG, I'm so sick and tired of reading about how "Mike Brown sucks ass." :nasty:

For the most part Mike Brown does suck ass and doesn't know how to run a football organization very well, in my opinion.

But, gawd damn...I get tired of reading that shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over..........

If I were to say, "Well, Mike did hire Marvin. So he can't be completely incompetent."

Somebody like you is going to pipe up, "Damn you are a tool. :loser: "

To which I might reply, "Suck my dick, college boy."

Ya gettin' the picture? Tunin' in Tokyo?

'Cause if lovin' you is wrong, I don't want to be right. :wub:

Want me to elaborate on any other opinions?

Still think those 3 sentences were snide?

[quote name='LoyalFanInGA v2.0' post='626561' date='Jan 24 2008, 06:05 PM']Let's pretend the the US Government is called "Mike Brown."

Just like in the Bengals forum, you have Mike Brown supports and detractors.

OMG, I'm so sick and tired of reading about how "Mike Brown sucks ass." :nasty:

For the most part Mike Brown does suck ass and doesn't know how to run a football organization very well, in my opinion.

But, gawd damn...I get tired of reading that shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over..........

If I were to say, "Well, Mike did hire Marvin. So he can't be completely incompetent."

Somebody like you is going to pipe up, "Damn you are a tool. :loser: "

To which I might reply, "Suck my dick, college boy."

Ya gettin' the picture? Tunin' in Tokyo?

'Cause if lovin' you is wrong, I don't want to be right. :wub:

Want me to elaborate on any other opinions?

Still think those 3 sentences were snide?[/quote]

:lol:

Prepare for a google avalanche!

What kills me is you can find just about anything written on the internet to support any cause if the mood should so strike you and some people will always take it as gospel whether it is true or not.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='626613' date='Jan 24 2008, 07:59 PM']I think Loyal may have some multiple personality issues going on.... :lol:[/quote]

Don't provoke him! He'll look back through years of your posts for evidence of your having multiple personalities, and give you the definition of 'fickle' from your avatar.

[quote name='Go Tory Go!' post='626679' date='Jan 25 2008, 01:11 AM']Don't provoke him! He'll look back through years of your posts for evidence of your having multiple personalities, and give you the definition of 'fickle' from your avatar.[/quote]
Damn [url="http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/straight"]straight.[/url] (8. right or correct, as reasoning, thinking, or a thinker.)

Steve, definitively, has multiple personalities. (See Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders or DSM-IV, 295.9 Schizophrenia, Undifferentiated Type for more information.)

Unless you're buying that whole story about how his "son" deleted all those accounts (including mine.)

The hit list reads like a [url="http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/veritable"]veritable[/url] Who's Who of Go-Bengals.com Hall of Fame Assholes: me, BJ, Coy Bacon, etc, etc.

Yeeeaaaahhhhh. My dog ate my geometry homework, too.

:ninja:

At one point I thought Bung and oldschooler might be the same person, but oldschooler hasn't posted in the J&D forum since like...2005? I wonder why?

(Not really, but I still wonder why oldschooler doesn't post in the J&D forum any more. Maybe someone could ask him?)

BJ, you've proven yourself to be a fierce and courageous Brave of the Go-Bengals.com Tribe.

From now on, all will refer to you by your 1/3 Indian name...

Dysmenorrhea.

It means 'Abnormally Painful Menstrual Cramps.'

So let it be written, so let it be done.

I almost went with Menorrhagia (abnormally heavy menstrual bleeding), but dysmenorrhea rolls off the tongue easier than menorrhagia.

[quote name='LoyalFanInGA v2.0' post='627058' date='Jan 26 2008, 12:36 AM']BJ, you've proven yourself to be a fierce and courageous Brave of the Go-Bengals.com Tribe.

From now on, all will refer to you by your [color="#FF0000"]1/3 Indian name[/color]...

Dysmenorrhea.

It means 'Abnormally Painful Menstrual Cramps.'

So let it be written, so let it be done.

I almost went with Menorrhagia (abnormally heavy menstrual bleeding), but dysmenorrhea rolls off the tongue easier than menorrhagia.[/quote]

:rofl:

[center] :yawn: :boring: :yawn: [/center]

[b]I contemplated whether I should respond to your idiocy as history shows from time to time you spout up with these hissy fits and take part in some weird obsession with me [i](going back ironically to when I committed the cardinal sin in your book, of saying you "like poop").[/i] :wacko:

:geek: But since you are on a crusade to damage all the credibility I surprisingly still held of you as a somewhat intelligent individual, I figure what the hell ... might as well respond to the village idiot before he starts to think he actually makes any sense. [/b]

[quote name='LoyalFanInGA v2.0' post='624976' date='Jan 20 2008, 01:42 AM']I expect answer.[/quote]
[b]Well Mr. Caveman ... "I expect shut fuck up"[/b]

[quote name='LoyalFanInGA v2.0' post='626519' date='Jan 24 2008, 03:23 PM']a bourgeouis[/quote]
[b]Actually it's ‘bourgeois’

and since your knowledge of Marxist thought probably consists of watching Groucho Marx films ... let me assure you that if anything historically and in my current state I would be somewhere between the working class and the Petit-bourgeoisie not a member of the bourgeois class as Marx defined them. [/b]

[quote name='LoyalFanInGA v2.0' post='624976' date='Jan 20 2008, 01:42 AM']who hasn't spent Day 1 in Cuba[/quote]
[b]Ah yes ... however if I had traveled there on a visit I am sure you would cast the accusation that I [i]"Went to Cuba as a Western Tourist and didn't experience the real thing"[/i] ... and if I was currently living in Cuba you would cast the accusation that I [i]"am brainwashed under a totalitarian state and hadn't experience the outside world of "freedom"[/i] and McDonalds value meals. Also if I had been Cuban and was brought here by my parents and remained Pro Castro ... you would accuse me of [i]“maintaining romantic notions of my homeland while sitting idly safe here in America with all of her luxuries.”[/i] So basically in your mind ... you have already set up the parameters [color="#2F4F4F"]WHERE THERE IS NO[/color] past experience that in your mind would give credence to my Pro-Castro beliefs.

Basically if I am not out in Calle Ocho waving a poster board with Castro's face juxtapositioned with Hitler’s ... in your mind I am a "mindless" commie who lacks the “proper” experience to favor his leadership. [/b]

[quote name='LoyalFanInGA v2.0' post='624976' date='Jan 20 2008, 01:42 AM']yet he knows more about Castro than anti-Castro Cuban refugees who have fled to Florida because he read something on the internet.[/quote]

[b]Contrary to what the popular media or Sean Hannity spoon feeds you and the other boot-lickers ... there is a sizeable Pro-Castro community in Miami as well. For instance although it is really none of your business and I am sure you would add to your attic wall clippings of me in your weird obsession if I gave you the full details --- but I am part of an organization in Miami made up of these people. Many of these individuals share vividly favorable descriptions of their time in Cuba and many although they may now reside here in the U.S. and come here recently ... greatly admire Fidel Castro and Cuba ... but yet however see the decades long unjust and illegal US embargo of Cuba as well as the unrelenting US terrorism against the island as the predominant cause for the deteriorating economic situation. [/b]

[quote name='LoyalFanInGA v2.0' post='624976' date='Jan 20 2008, 01:42 AM']Could it be...maybe...the anti-Castro Cubans were there? And saw with their own two eyes?[/quote]
[b]Sure it's possible ... however I also have the "pleasure" of experiencing these "gusanos" on a regular basis ... and 95 % of them that I encounter are usually the children of wealthy oligarchs, merchants, or the former upper class of Cuba, whose parents fled shortly after the revolution and thus only regurgitate the foaming at the mouth drivel that their still embittered and dying parents tell them. They have been bred from the cradle to see Fidel Castro as Satan himself ... and no amount of objective analysis of the remarkable achievements of the Cuban government in the areas of living standards & literacy for the majority of Cubans and their unheralded commitment to sending and training doctors throughout the 3rd world --- will convince them of any different. The other glaring "sign" of a "gusano" is usually their white skin ... when in fact the majority of the Cuban people are mulatto or black. You see the minority of the islands whites in the 1950's were the 'Hacienda' owners, wealthy, upper-class, and oligarchs who resided in an United Fruit subsidiary - American pleasure island of mafia corruption, hookers, gambling, and rampant drug use .... these people obviously didn't like the concept of Che Guevara repatriating their 32 room mansions and moving in 31 homeless peasant families ... and thus they hightailed it to Miami where they could use their "talents" and wealth to create mini Miami estates and underpay the Haitian, Jamaican, and Puerto Rican residents. [/b]

[b]The basic gist of their argument in reality is that Fidel is the most evil man in World History ... because he mandated that every citizen have a home to live in, healthcare, literacy, free education, and a livable existence. To this he needed to break up the oligarchy that existed on the island and rid the place of the Imperialist stooges and their "brainwashed" lackeys who fought for their right to be taken advantage of ... in the hopes that they might lift off the floor with the crumbs and be able to sit at the "table" ... [i](hmm sounds like a lot of the poor right wing trailer parker's who would fight to the death for Enron's "right" to take their pensions to the Cayman islands.)[/i] [/b]

[quote name='LoyalFanInGA v2.0' post='624976' date='Jan 20 2008, 01:42 AM']If you're going to use a word in a sentence at least understand the meaning.

You so crazy. :lol:[/quote]

[b]Here is Bob and John.

[color="#0000FF"]Bob: [i]"John do you have the 10 bucks you owe me"[/i][/color]

[color="#FF0000"]John: [i]"No sorry I spent it on cigarettes"[/i][/color]

[color="#0000FF"]Bob: [i]"You mother fucker"[/i][/color]

Now class ... Bob does not really mean that John in fact fucks his or someone else's mother .... you see Bob is employing a form of [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperbole"]hyperbole[/url] ... where he is using a figure of speech to describe his displeasure with him or attach negative connotations within an insult.

Now to this situation at hand ... apparently you also lack much knowledge of the complexities of language so I will forgive you ... I am deploying a quasi simile and form of hyperbole by referring to these assholes [i](and no, I don't mean they are literally the small hole you shit out of or that you eat out on your wife)[/i] as "FASCISTS".

Just as they are 'affectionately" referred to as "Gusanos" [i](Worms)[/i] - and no this does not mean they are literally worms ... referring to these ultra right wing Cuban exiles who will usually attack any dissenting opinion violently when it comes to Cuba - make a pretty good case for the usage of the term "fascist". Like for instance flashback to when you were in high school and your parents wouldn't let you attend the prom with your boyfriend ... in-between you sobbing and foot stomping in stiletto heels, you might have referred to them as "fascists". Now of course you didn’t actually mean they were the reincarnation of Mussolini or Hitler himself ... but however ... you were displaying that in your perception ... they were unjustly exerting control over your ability to insert your penis into Kyle's anus under the bleachers ... and that "just as Hitler oppressed the Jews" ... they "were oppressing poor little you". [/b]

[quote name='LoyalFanInGA v2.0' post='626538' date='Jan 24 2008, 03:59 PM']I don't want to see anymore of this crap about "theory."[/quote]

[b]Although I am somewhat sympathetic for a "non-book reader" who dislikes the methodology of [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory"]Theory[/url] ... and prefers to follow their ditto head talking points by utilizing their "gut" [i](as to avoid the painful 'liberal' tint that reality usually tends to support)[/i] ... I would add that there is sufficient evidence to cast the aspersion that in fact the School of the Americas was utilized as a CIA asset [i](especially during the time Carriles would have attended it and been employed by the CIA)[/i]. and thus it would be fair to describe the school with the moniker of "CIA" before hand [url="http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB153/index.htm"]Declassified Natl Security Archive on Carriles[/url][/b]

[quote name='LoyalFanInGA v2.0' post='626542' date='Jan 24 2008, 04:07 PM']I'll never again mention the SOAs if you never again discuss the Kurds, or Kurdistan, or Iraq in general, for that matter. Because you clearly aren't objective.[/quote]
[b]Ah yes ... displaying your usual inability to separate information into its appropriate context I see.

Your opinions and statements regarding a base that you were stationed at and thus may be complicit or at least a knowing bystander in the action in question, does raise a reasonable amount of suspicion into your statement. It would be logical to assume that you may have reason to fabricate your account in the sense of protecting yourself or the actions of others for which you were closely aligned with. However, that is not the same as my opinions on Kurdish plight and oppression in Turkey that I witnessed when I was living as a Child there (as a removed 3rd party). I had no stake whatsoever in Kurdish issues, or Turkish issues and had no "dog" in the fight per say. If anything I existed in a realm that would lead me to take the Turkish view of their apartheid under the pretense that my father was part of the US air force stationed there and part of a de-facto alliance to supply the Turkish govt with the means to suppress Kurdish nationalist aspirations or desires for basic human rights. Thus yes I can still be objective on the Kurdish situation and you may not be objective on the school of the Americas "death squad training camp" at which you were employed. [/b]

[color="#9932CC"][center][b]continued below .... :loser:[/b][/center][/color]

[quote name='LoyalFanInGA v2.0' post='626546' date='Jan 24 2008, 04:21 PM']Oh, yeah. Some guy named Che was trained in medicine. Then he went on to shoot his own men in the head during summary executions because he was a paranoid[/quote]
[b]Ah yes ... you are probably referencing the often quoted case of Eutimio Guerra in where Che gets his "baptism" by executing a traitor of his unit. The situation often referred to as when Che kills the man and then as a doctor would, examines the exit wound ... usually leaves out the fact that the executed man was found with a .45 pistol, three grenades and a letter of safe passage from anti-Revolutionist Casillas and = THAT was his reason for execution.

Also it is important to note that for all intents and purposes ... shooting deserters or those believed to be traitors was common practice in most Militaries throughout the world [i](especially during the 1950's)[/i] including the orders by Eisenhower during the 1950's to have those accused of such things executed themselves. Do you begrudge the ability of a military unit to execute discovered saboteurs or agents of the enemy?[/b]

[quote name='LoyalFanInGA v2.0' post='626546' date='Jan 24 2008, 04:21 PM']sociopath[/quote]
:rolleyes: [b]Well I guess I could rely on your uninformed opinion of a man you've never researched or met ... or I could trust the judgment of the renown existentialist philosopher Jean Paul Sartre who after spending time with Guevara declared: [i]“Che is not only an intellectual, he was the most complete human being of our time – our era’s most perfect man.”[/i]

Hmm ... that's a tough one :yawn: .... go with the judgment of Nelson Mandela who in 1991 declared : [i]"Che's life is an inspiration for every human being who loves freedom."[/i] ... or trust the analysis of some turd-burglar message board clown whose expertise is menstrual jokes and doesn't know shit about what makes Che such a inspiring and heroic figure to millions. [/b]

[quote name='LoyalFanInGA v2.0' post='624976' date='Jan 20 2008, 01:42 AM']He later presided over puppet trials and executions of political rivals.[/quote]

[b]Once again you and reality prove to be distant enemies ... But I'll forgive you since you don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about, and your genesis for such baseless accusations probably amounts to reading an un-cited Humberto Fontova hatchet piece on World Net Daily ... :rolleyes:

however in the interest of accuracy ... it is important to note that these were NOT "puppet trials" ... and in fact one of the first tasks of the triumphant Cuban revolutionaries in 1959 was to establish justice for the thousands of Cuban families whose sons and daughters, mothers, fathers, and neighbors had been tortured and slaughtered on the streets and in the dungeons of the U.S. supplied Dictator Fulgencio Batista's regime. The martyred dead numbered at least 20,000 in a country then of 6 million.

During this time Che was appointed commander of the La Cabaña Fortress prison and popular, public tribunals were organized in stadiums [i](just as legitimate as those at Nuremburg).[/i] Volumes of public testimony were given, with horrific testimony of the most vile tortures and bestial murder recorded and made public. Then several hundred of the worst torturers, rapists, and BRAC [i](secret police)[/i] murderers of the Batista tyranny were shot by firing squads. [size=3]= End of Story.[/size]

[color="#FF0000"]Additionally, it is important to note that Jon Lee Anderson, author of the definitive 814 page - "Che: A Revolutionary Life", has stated: [i]"I have yet to find a single credible source pointing to a case where Che executed an innocent."[/color][/i] [/b] [url="http://www.pbs.org/newshour/forum/november97/che1.html"]Interview[/url]

[quote name='LoyalFanInGA v2.0' post='624976' date='Jan 20 2008, 01:42 AM']At least, Carilles is from Cuba and has a beef with Castro.
Where was Che born? What did Batista ever do to him?[/quote]
[b]Once again I'll forgive your lack of context since in fact you probably have as much knowledge of the situation as my 3 year old nephew ... but Che perceived himself as fighting against the ills of [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperialism"]Imperialism[/url] and primarily American Imperialism (whom he viewed as the most egregious perpetrator of the practice). This view was fostered during his time living in Guatemala in 1953 when the CIA carried out [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_PBSUCCESS"]Operation PBSUCCESS[/url] and basically overthrew the democratically elected president Jacobo Arbenz Guzmán on the behest of the US interests and the [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_fruit_company"]United Fruit Company[/url]. Thus Che saw that American imperialism would not limit themselves to within American borders ... so thus he also needed to take his struggle to anywhere where Imperialism existed. Cuba would be a great starting point as in the 1950's ... United Fruit and American companies owned 90 % of the island making it a de-facto plantation.

Using history as Che's guide since the time of his death ... it is pretty safe to say that he was right in his suspicions of US Imperialism and the millions of deaths it has caused since 1950.[/b]

[center] [/center]

[quote name='Bunghole' post='626613' date='Jan 24 2008, 07:59 PM']I think Loyal may have some multiple personality issues going on[/quote]

[b]No ..... it's all the same asshole. Just sometimes it doesn't stink as bad. [/b]

[center] :flip: [/center]

[center] :yawn: :boring: :yawn: [/center]
Thanks for the Spellcheck and the history lesson.

But, you failed to address [b]your[/b] point regarding Carilles being harbored and protected by the US Govt.

The US immigration officials broke the law when they tried to set him up for immigration fraud during his asylum negotiations.

A judge set him free because US officials broke the law. A judge ruled he should be deported, but not to Cuba or Venezuela.

Stupid Justice System protecting criminal's rights. Don't want to talk about that, do you?

C'mon Dysmenorrhea, you and I will go get a rope and let's lynch that anti-Castro fascist fuck. Pimps up, fascists down.

I've got a relative who is a Presbyterian minister with a PhD. in theology and has been doing social work in Florida with Hispanic immigrants since the 1980s and is fluent in Spanish. She's married to one of those Hispanic immigrants. Many of these immigrants are illegal. Many of them are Cuban. None of them are the white, 'Hacienda' owners of the 1950s. They are the poor working class of the 80s, 90s, and today; and I don't care about their skin color. They come to the US to work shit jobs (that you and I would turn our noses up at) for less than minimum wage under the table. It pretty much sucks, but it's better than whatever they had before.

So this evil, bitch of a woman of the cloth who has dedicated her entire life to helping others has a pretty poor opinion of Castro and the "remarkable achievements of the Cuban government." Should I trust her opinion or "trust the analysis of some turd-burglar message board clown" like yourself?

Have I met Che? No, neither have you.
Have I done research? Yes, I wanted to know what all the fuss was about for myself.
Do I know as much about Che, Castro, and Cuba as you considering your love affair with them? No, I do not.
Have I done as much research on Che as you? No.
But, I will say that after reading his [i]Guerrilla Warfare[/i] there is a reason why he failed in the Congo and Bolivia without his buddy Castro. He was a poseur. A narcissistic little boy dressing up like a soldier. I'm sorry, but I don't share your attraction for naricissistic little boys. To each his own, I guess.
I can respect what inspired him to become a revolutionary, but he lost his way when he started to enjoy the killing.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='627084' date='Jan 26 2008, 05:48 AM'][b]I contemplated whether I should respond to your idiocy as history shows from time to time you spout up with these hissy fits and take part in some weird obsession with me [i](going back ironically to when I committed the cardinal sin in your book, of saying you "like poop").[/i] :wacko: [/b][/quote]
Dear Dysmenorrhea,

There is a reason why you are no longer a moderator.
There is a reason why you have been given time outs.
There is a reason why you are one of (and at times [i]the[/i]) most ignored members of this board.

That reason is spelled...B...L...A...C...K...J...E...S...U...S.

Now, I want you to take your Ritalin or your Focalin or whatever medication you use to treat your ADHD because I want you to try to pay attention to the following passage from the Tao Te Ching:

[quote]The sage has no mind of his own.
He is aware of the needs of others.

I am good to people who are good.
I am also good to people who are not good.
Because Virtue is goodness.
I have faith in people who are faithful.
I also have faith in people who are not faithful.
Because virtue is faithfulness.

The sage is shy and humble-to the world he seems confusing.
Men look to him and listen.
He behaves like a little child.[/quote]

Yes, history shows from "time to time" I engage in hissy fits against you...when provoked.

I want you to write a 500 word essay comparing and contrasting how you engage in hissy fits ON A REGULAR BASIS WITH EVERYONE.

You know why I was pissed at you and it had nothing to do with my appreciation of shit. I can't help it if I have a well developed palate for fecal matter.

I caught you altering Homer's posts so it seemed your words were his words (without his permission) so you could again attack another poster...who was a fucking troll. Homer, of all people, doesn't need your help when dressing down a troll. You can make your own posts attacking someone else...just like everyone else. You didn't want anyone to know you got your hand caught in the cookie jar, so you deleted every one of my questions and closed and deleted threads.

[url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=30395"]Do you remember when you called BengalBacker a cunt for [not] changing the name of a thread?[/url]

You got pissed off, didn't you? Gotta little time out, didn't you? How was your reaction different than what I got pissed off about at you?

Do I have a "weird obsession" with you? No more than your weird obsession with Faux "News." If they would just tell the god damn truth without all the political spin you [b]and I [/b]wouldn't have a problem with them. Same applies to us. I probably wouldn't say peep to you if you could have a fair, honest, and balanced discussion and didn't shit all over others who might have an opinion different than yours.

I don't know what I was thinking when I so viciously attacked you without provocation by writing, "Just a quick heads up. The CIA didn't run the School of Americas. The School of Americas is no longer called the School of the Americas." OMG, what a prick! I'm surprised I haven't been given a time out or had every IP address I've ever used permanently banned for being such an asshole to you. Because, obviously it was all part of my master plan to start an argument with you. Then when you insulted me, then insulted me again, and then yet again and still I didn't return fire with one of my own insults: Holy Hell, I am such a DICK! I admit it was all part of my plan to pick a fight with you. When I explained I didn't intend to be insulting and gave you a chance to mend some fences...THAT MUST HAVE BEEN INFURIATING TO YOU! SUCH NERVE! Yes, I admit it was all part of my master plan to start an argument with you.

I'm not a very good student of the Tao for I am not good to people who are not good.

I told you I didn't intend to insult you and gave you a chance to amend for your insults. You didn't take it, so fuck you. I'm not the type to sit here and let you insult me over and over and over. Don't start none, won't be none.

"I contemplated whether I should respond to your idiocy..." Really? Again, fuck you and your piousness you self-righteous piece of shit.

In a related travel tip; if you're ever in San Francisco, don't taunt the tigers. If you do and the eat you; well, you only have yourself to blame.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='627084' date='Jan 26 2008, 05:48 AM']:geek: [b]But since you are on a crusade to damage all the credibility I surprisingly still held of you as a somewhat intelligent individual, I figure what the hell ... might as well respond to the village idiot before he starts to think he actually makes any sense. [/b][/quote]

I damaged the little credibility you still held for me?

Oh, that's rich.

That's hilarious coming from the guy who insinuated I was a plantation owner who liked to fuck his slaves because my wife is inter-racial and later offered to fuck her for my limp dick.

The same guy who wished I had come back from Iraq in a flag draped coffin.

Dsymenorrhea, I don't have a shred of respect for you. You've earned that lack of respect. Yet, somehow I have managed to contain myself from wishing you return in a flag draped coffin from your upcoming trip to the Kurdish region of Iraq. Keep it up, though. Maybe I'll warm to the idea.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='627084' date='Jan 26 2008, 05:48 AM'][b]Contrary to what the popular media or Sean Hannity spoon feeds you and the other boot-lickers ... there is a sizeable Pro-Castro community in Miami as well. For instance although it is really none of your business and I am sure you would add to your attic wall clippings of me in your weird obsession if I gave you the full details --- but I am part of an organization in Miami made up of these people. Many of these individuals share vividly favorable descriptions of their time in Cuba and...

...later that evening Sean finger bangs me in my ass, massaging my prostate, as I imagine Che ravishing me from behind like some Argentinian stallion from a tawdry woman's romance novel. His tanned and sinuous body dripping with sweat. His dark curls peeking from under his jaunty beret. His rigid manhood ripping the ass out of me. I cry out, "I'm Che's dirty little girl. I'm Che's dirty little girl. Take me, take me, oh god take me you big Latin stud."

Did I say two fingers, Sean? I meant three.
[/b][/quote]

Yeah, I'm sure you found those Vivid descriptions especially helpful.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='627084' date='Jan 26 2008, 05:48 AM'][b]Although I am somewhat sympathetic for a "non-book reader" who dislikes the methodology of [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory"]Theory[/url] ... and prefers to follow their ditto head talking points by utilizing their "gut" [i](as to avoid the painful 'liberal' tint that reality usually tends to support)[/i] ... I would add that there is sufficient evidence to cast the aspersion that in fact the School of the Americas was utilized as a CIA asset [i](especially during the time Carriles would have attended it and been employed by the CIA)[/i]. and thus it would be fair to describe the school with the moniker of "CIA" before hand [b][/quote]

Yes, the CIA used the school as an asset to recruit people. That doesn't make it a CIA operated school. If you want to be a CIA agent, you're probably going to need a college degree. That doesn't make the universities the CIA recruits applicants from CIA operated institutions of higher learning.

The Afghani Mujahideen were financed, armed, and allegedly trained by the CIA, but that doesn't make them CIA agents.
The Vietnam Montagnards were armed and trained by US Special Forces, but that doesn't make them Green Berets.

Thus it would be fair to describe you with the moniker of "mistaken," Kyle. Acceptance is the first step to letting it go.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='627331' date='Jan 27 2008, 05:43 AM'][b]... What a sad little old man :loser:

who in their right mind would look to you for medical treatment ?

I wouldn't trust you to give my nuts a sponge-bath much less anything else. [/b][/quote]
You're right.

I should spend more time online insulting people.

Like you do, my Hero. :wub:

C'mon, honey. Don't be like that; just cause I can use your tactics against you more effectively than you can. Quit acting like such a bitch.

First, you have to have testicles to begin with before they can be bathed.

You probably need a bath, too.

[quote name='LoyalFanInGA v2.0' post='627333' date='Jan 27 2008, 05:46 AM']later that evening Sean finger bangs me in my ass, massaging my prostate
I should spend more time online insulting people.[/quote]

[b]How old are you ? Seriously

I shutter to think that you are over 35 or 40 ... with the unrelenting mentality of a 15 year old.

Why don't you go be a husband to your wife ... and quit embarrassing yourself. [/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='627084' date='Jan 26 2008, 05:48 AM'][b]Ah yes ... displaying your usual inability to separate information into its appropriate context I see.

Your opinions and statements regarding a base that you were stationed at and thus may be complicit or at least a knowing bystander in the action in question, does raise a reasonable amount of suspicion into your statement. It would be logical to assume that you may have reason to fabricate your account in the sense of protecting yourself or the actions of others for which you were closely aligned with. However, that is not the same as my opinions on Kurdish plight and oppression in Turkey that I witnessed when I was living as a Child there (as a removed 3rd party). I had no stake whatsoever in Kurdish issues, or Turkish issues and had no "dog" in the fight per say. If anything I existed in a realm that would lead me to take the Turkish view of their apartheid under the pretense that my father was part of the US air force stationed there and part of a de-facto alliance to supply the Turkish govt with the means to suppress Kurdish nationalist aspirations or desires for basic human rights. Thus yes I can still be objective on the Kurdish situation and you may not be objective on the school of the Americas "death squad training camp" at which you were employed. [/b][/quote]
And yet Che somehow managed to learn to kill, torture, and assassinate without attending the School of the Americas like Carilles. I never read a book upon Guerilla Warfare authored by Carilles.

It the same as the chicken and the egg question. Which came first; the culture of killing or the killer? Would there be no killing if there were no School of the Americas?

Does the Army or USMC Infantry Schools teach killing?
Does the Army Sniper School, USMC Scout Sniper School, or SOTIC teach assassination?
Your father with military training, is he an Assassin? Killer? Torturer?
What about your other family members in the military?

I've been trained to kill using infantry tactics, techniques, and weapons. I've been trained in sniper operations, demolitions, sabotage, etc. I've been trained to conduct war according to the Law of Land Warfare, the Geneva Conventions, and other applicable conventions. I've never been trained in torture. I've never trained anyone in torture. I did not think we were a country that participates in the conduct of torture. I am saddened and ashamed I am wrong on this last point. I have spoken out about this as early as 2005 when I got out of the Army. You can look through my posts to confirm this for yourself. I don't remember you speaking out about it before me so I call, "Dibs."

Isn't your dissertation on Kurdish Iraq? The culmination of your professional life's work is linked to the Kurds and you can remain objective? OK, if you say so.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='627335' date='Jan 27 2008, 05:49 AM'][b]How old are you ? Seriously

I shutter to think that you are over 35 or 40 ... with the unrelenting mentality of a 15 year old.

Why don't you go be a husband to your wife ... and quit embarrassing yourself. [/b][/quote]
What's wrong sweetheart?

Don't want to play your game any more?

I'll quit when you agree to stop insulting people for no good god damn reason.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='627085' date='Jan 26 2008, 05:50 AM'][b]Ah yes ... you are probably referencing the often quoted case of Eutimio Guerra in where Che gets his "baptism" by executing a traitor of his unit. The situation often referred to as when Che kills the man and then as a doctor would, examines the exit wound ... usually leaves out the fact that the executed man was found with a .45 pistol, three grenades and a letter of safe passage from anti-Revolutionist Casillas and = THAT was his reason for execution. [/b][/quote]
No, I read that part, too.
He had a weapon on him while taking part in a revolution? He clearly needed to be shot. It wasn't like they could detain him or anything. "Burn the witch! Yes, burn the witch!"
What weapons did Che have on him?
What weapons did the rest of Che's unit have?
Epithets? Racial slurs? Dirty looks? Did they steal, "Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time." from the French soldier in Monty Python's Holy Grail to overthrow the Cuban government?

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='627085' date='Jan 26 2008, 05:50 AM'][b] however in the interest of accuracy ... [/b][/quote]
Hold up. Wait. What just happened? Huh?

I think I just lost consciousness from shock.

Accurate?

You? You couldn't find accuracy if you were locked in a hallway closet with it and had a GPS navigation system to guide you.

Pffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttt

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='627085' date='Jan 26 2008, 05:50 AM'][color="#FF0000"]Additionally, it is important to note that Jon Lee Anderson, author of the definitive 814 page - "Che: A Revolutionary Life", has stated: [i]"I have yet to find a single credible source pointing to a case where Che executed an innocent."[/color][/i] [/b] [url="http://www.pbs.org/newshour/forum/november97/che1.html"]Interview[/url][/quote]
Kinda hard to establish someone's innocence without a trial, or witnesses, or cross examination, a judge, a jury, a defense lawyer, a prosecuter...

Anderson did review the court transcripts, right?

Archived