Bronson Arroyo's JTM commercials...

joshua

The JTM commercials are funny in a cheesy way, but I also think that Arroyo's "stuff" has jumped the shark and been figured out. If he can't locate, he's dead. He has zero velocity to compensate for having an off day hitting his spots.

[quote name='LudwigVan Kubrick' post='649809' date='Apr 7 2008, 10:59 AM']"You don't have to be lonelyyyyyyyyy at Farmer's________ dot com"

"City folks just don't get it."

-----------------------------------

"How low can YOU go?! Muuuuuuultitasking."

...sorry but its hard to beat some of the commercial turds on Fox Sports.[/quote]
that farmers only commercial is pathetic

[quote name='bgwilly31' post='649869' date='Apr 7 2008, 02:20 PM']arroyo isnt so good anymore. Hes dissapointing me greatly with his first couple of starts. And towards the end of last year.[/quote]
I feel the same way. I'm hearing on 1530 that pretty soon the Reds might restructure the rotation order if Cueto and Volquez continue to pitch well.
Arroyo just seems...off somehow. He never was a burner and relied on location and off speed pitches, none of which seem very effective anymore.

what was hit 4-5 hrs he gave up today. Thats ridiculous coming from a #2.
I loved him when he first crossed leagues. But it seems now everybody has seen him or scouting him. And they just sit back and wait on the curve balls.

I really hop ehe turns it around for the reds sake. Or were going to be in trouble.

No confidence in FOGG. No confidence in Arroyo, Putting a lot of pressure on the young guys cueto and Volquez to maintain there pace.

Archived