I could die any day now

Guest BengalBacker

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='The Bubble' date='Apr 2 2005, 11:43 PM']88 hum.. hubby = 52.  Puts me widow at 63 = 33 years no sex?!  WTH!  Who's gonna want me at 63?
[right][post="71248"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Don't worry, you won't want sex at 63 anyway.

[quote name='The Bubble' date='Apr 2 2005, 10:43 PM']88 hum.. hubby = 52.  Puts me widow at 63 = 33 years no sex?!  WTH!  Who's gonna want me at 63?
[right][post="71248"][/post][/right][/quote]
I hear sex starts to hurt at that age....

...hell, standing up hurts!

Thoughts of luscious young-person sex probably give way to more sentimental, thoughtful, introspective thoughts of God...because you're going to meet Him/Her soon.... :lol:

[quote name='85fanwilkes' date='Apr 3 2005, 08:05 PM']hahaha stray any further discussions of the whole meeting thing happenin?
[right][post="71484"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
What,getting everyone together? I would like to see it happen. Could be fun. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img]

[quote name='85fanwilkes' date='Apr 3 2005, 08:09 PM']That was our idea before and you said youd work on it with me think we should get a new topic goin about it
[right][post="71486"][/post][/right][/quote]
Good time would be draft day,pick a place for those who want to go. Maybe PBS and make a day of it. :)

[quote name='The Bubble' date='Apr 2 2005, 11:43 PM']88 hum.. hubby = 52.  Puts me widow at 63 = 33 years no sex?!  WTH!  Who's gonna want me at 63?
[right][post="71248"][/post][/right][/quote]

You'd better get all that you can NOW.

[Your husband can thank me later :D ]

Archived