Anyone know where to get Bengals Letters/Numbers?

gatorclaws

Ok, here's the deal. I fell into the trap and ordered a black Rivers authentic jersey in #58. Of course, now he's switching to #55. I'm looking to buy some 5's to sew them on myself. I've heard Koch's could do this, but I'm looking to find the cheapest way.

Another thought I've had is to buy someone's unwanted Thurman or Henry black authentic, and use the numbers (1 and 5) to make #55 and #81 (Utecht) jerseys.

Any other ideas?

I have 3 jerseys all are replica none have anything sewn. I am taking mine to kochs and having them put new name patches on. So my 99 jersey will now say shirley, my 51 jersey will say mays, and my 50 jersey will say henderson. I have 8 jerseys and I am sick of not being able to wear half of them. so this will solve that

[quote name='RayDoggBengal' post='695445' date='Sep 4 2008, 04:54 PM']I would think Koch would be pretty cheap, if they only charge $30 to change the name 1 letter can't be more then that.[/quote]

Yeah, I think I'll probably try them out. I'm a little worried though because I saw numbers they put on a different jersey and it didn't look like them put them on completely straight.

[quote name='gatorclaws' post='695502' date='Sep 4 2008, 07:08 PM']Yeah, I think I'll probably try them out. I'm a little worried though because I saw numbers they put on a different jersey and it didn't look like them put them on completely straight.[/quote]

they did a good job changing my rudi johnson jersey to whodey. I'm in st.louis now, as soon as i get back in town i'll be droping off my #85. Now i just have to decide if i want ocho cinco or whodey on it.

[quote name='rudi32' post='695367' date='Sep 4 2008, 02:02 PM']I have 3 jerseys all are replica none have anything sewn. I am taking mine to kochs and having them put new name patches on. So my 99 jersey will now say shirley, my 51 jersey will say mays, and my 50 jersey will say henderson. I have 8 jerseys and I am sick of not being able to wear half of them. so this will solve that[/quote]
I have a replica Pollack and would love to have a Shirley authentic. how much would it cost me?

[quote name='rudi32' post='695367' date='Sep 5 2008, 03:02 AM']I have 3 jerseys all are replica none have anything sewn. I am taking mine to kochs and having them put new name patches on. So my 99 jersey will now say shirley, my 51 jersey will say mays, and my 50 jersey will say henderson. I have 8 jerseys and I am sick of not being able to wear half of them. so this will solve that[/quote]

I don't understand why people feel that they can't wear them if the number isn't correct. It was correct at one time. Should I stop wearing my 14 Anderson since he's no longer on the team? Should I not have a 33 Fulcher in the new jersey because he didn't wear it? If you like the jersey, wear it all you want. There is nothing wrong with it.
MULLY

Archived