Official Reds VS Cubs Thread

85fanwilkes

I went to a reds vs cubs game last year. We had really good seats but it was a boring game we lost about 2-0 I think. The thing that really pissed me off was that there were just as much if not more cubs fans in the stadium.

[quote name='eskimo' date='Apr 18 2005, 05:13 PM']I went to a reds vs cubs game last year.  We had really good seats but it was a boring game we lost about 2-0 I think.  The thing that really pissed me off was that there were just as much if not more cubs fans in the stadium.
[right][post="77482"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

They had a series last year over a weekend, a ton of cubs fans came out of the woodwork. At least they are fairly cool, and somewhat knowledgeable. Not like ignorant ass Steelers or Browns fans.

[quote name='the donkey slayer' date='Apr 19 2005, 05:19 PM']it will definitely be a challenge tonight against mark prior.  he pitched very well in his first outing.  i hope clausen isn't too rusty after the long layoff. 

if you're dave miley, who do you start in right field? 

i'd stick with willy mo but i have a feeling miley's going to give kearns the start. 

GO REDS!
[right][post="78154"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Three very hard hit balls there in the bottom of the 1st........You have to jump on top of the good pitchers early, and hopefully we can stay on him next inning.....Patterson completely robbed Randa there.....unreal catch.

Archived