Best Draft Magazine?

I always get me one of those big draft magazines... I know I could get all the information I wanted over the internet for free, but I can't always have a computer with me.

Anyone have any specific draft mag that they love or find the most informative?

[quote name='Tigris' post='766444' date='Apr 23 2009, 08:21 AM']I always get me one of those big draft magazines... I know I could get all the information I wanted over the internet for free, but I can't always have a computer with me.

Anyone have any specific draft mag that they love or find the most informative?[/quote]
Yeah, the draft mags are really dated, but they're a good resource for names, if nothing else. Plus it's fun to page through them while waiting between picks.

As to your question, I've always been partial to the Sporting News draft mag. It's no more outdated than the rest and has a lot to soak in if you want.

[quote name='scharm' post='766651' date='Apr 23 2009, 04:29 PM']Just for my mild amusement I would love it if ESPN had the war room cam in Cincinnati and everybody cleared out and there was just a guy with a dart and draft mag sitting at a table next to a phone.

That be fucking hilarious, IMO.[/quote]

:lol:

• 3 months later...

Archived