Miami Heat

[quote name='WHODEYNATION' date='Apr 29 2005, 01:24 PM']nba basketball is crap...nothing but a bunch of overpaid thugs and crybabies...most players care more about personal statsĀ  and status than they do about teammates and winning a championship as a team
which is what makes college basketball so great..all the college players are trying to get to that level
[right][post="86090"][/post][/right][/quote]

yep watching the same boring fluid motion and set up plays yep that sure is entertainment when the NBA has TOP FLIGHT SKILL unlike college ball where the talent is sooooooooo farrr apart :crazy: :crazy:

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='May 5 2005, 08:55 PM']Rest of the NBA.... other than Miami

[img]http://www.tomservo.cc/show.aspx/MidgetBasketball.jpg[/img]
[right][post="89038"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

thats funny...i have seen it before...in my bio class somebody did a project on dwarfism and used that pic in their project it was pretty funny

Guest Bengal_Smoov
M.I.A WILL GO ALL THE WAY. NOBODY CAN STOP THE DIESEL AND FLASH!!!!

I was hoping Den could do something with the boring ass Spurs but they aren't ready to win yet, maybe with a full season with Karl as HC and they will be ready to play. I like DAL to go to the Finals and lose in 6 to MIA......Btw, Fuck Kobe aka Toby.

Guest Claptonrocks
Pacer fan here... Yeah I know we dont have Artest for the playoffs but we just toppled Boston ( the freedom center is now officially closed )...
Detroit next.. Been waiting all season for this grudge match..
Pacers will take this series without Artest.... Jermaine, Stephen and Reg will rise to the occcasion just as they have done all year...
Then we'll talk Miami!

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='May 8 2005, 07:52 PM'][color="red"]I wonder if the Heat will ever lose in the playoffs.... don't count on itĀ  :D [/color]
[right][post="89958"][/post][/right][/quote]

Not if they keep playing crap teams like the Wiz and the Nets. Neither of those teams would be in there if they played out West.

Lets talk about the Heat's possible 'undefeated' playoffs after a few games with a team like Detriot (the only other solid team out East).

Pacers would be too, but are still under too much of a cloud.

Guest Bengal_Smoov
This has to be the worst round of the playoffs so far, only two series are going to be watchable, IND vs DET-The history between the two teams should make for a very competitive series, and PHO vs DAL- The winner of this series will come out of the west, imo. I like DAL to win and expose the MVP:rolleyes: for the over-rated soccer player he is. Doesn't Nash have a Garcia-type thing going on, especially when he puts his hair behind his ears. MIA will sweep the WIZ who should lucky to make it this far, and SA should have no problem with Seattle, Fortson can't handle Duncan.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Claptonrocks' date='May 8 2005, 06:03 AM']Pacer fan here... Yeah I know we dont have Artest for the playoffs but we just toppled Boston ( the freedom center is now officially closed )...
Detroit next.. Been waiting all season for this grudge match..
Pacers will take this series without Artest.... Jermaine, Stephen and Reg will rise to the occcasion just as they have done all year...
Then we'll talk Miami!
[right][post="89871"][/post][/right][/quote]
OUCH! I guess that prediction was a little premature...and I live in Indiana and am surrounded by hungover, let-down Pacer fans...
:lol:

Guest steggyD

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='May 8 2005, 07:52 PM'][color="red"]I wonder if the Heat will ever lose in the playoffs.... don't count on itĀ  :D [/color]
[right][post="89958"][/post][/right][/quote]
You were saying?

[quote name='BengalsCat' date='May 25 2005, 11:27 AM']i think wade/shaq is better then shaq/kobe... [b]Wade knows about this secret basket ball technique called the pass[/b]............... But they still might lose to detriot.. it will be a good series
:ninja:
[right][post="96130"][/post][/right][/quote]

:D
ooooooh tell me about it!!!!!!

Guest BlackJesus
[color="red"]For those of you that have Missed Micheal Jordan I hope you set your VCR for the heat to watch Dwayne Wade Tonight

[b]Wade drops 40 in Jordanesque fashion ......[/b] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/36.gif[/img]

Heat in 6 [/color]

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='May 26 2005, 12:17 AM'][color="red"]For those of you that have Missed Micheal Jordan I hope you set your VCR for the heat to watch Dwayne Wade Tonight

[b]Wade drops 40 in Jordanesque fashion ......[/b] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//36.gif[/img]

Heat in 6 [/color]

[right][post="96401"][/post][/right][/quote]

Also had 8 rebound, 6 assists and 2 blocked shots :) gotta love flash

Archived