Let me just say...

[quote name='Bengal Migration' date='08 November 2009 - 04:28 PM' timestamp='1257715737' post='824557']
He was forced to remain in line for the most part until the last quarter or so, but true to form, he went into hater mode, yet again. What a douche.
[/quote]
It was excruciating listening to him. Ugh.

[quote name='Bunghole' date='09 November 2009 - 06:30 AM' timestamp='1257715828' post='824562']
It was excruciating listening to him. Ugh.
[/quote]
I enjoyed it. I just kept looking at the score, and laughing at his pitiful attempts to influence the outcome from the booth. Just like he did during the OSU/Miami game years back.

Fuck him.

[quote name='Bengal Migration' date='08 November 2009 - 04:34 PM' timestamp='1257716071' post='824566']
I enjoyed it. I just kept looking at the score, and laughing at his pitiful attempts to influence the outcome from the booth. Just like he did during the OSU/Miami game years back.

Fuck him.
[/quote]
Looking back, you're right...it [i]was[/i] funny because he gets to eat his own words and sour grapes...AGAIN!

[quote name='Bengal Migration' date='08 November 2009 - 05:34 PM' timestamp='1257716071' post='824566']

Fuck him.
[/quote]

I remember him sounding like he was almost in tears at the end of that one. Too funny.

[quote name='Ogremeister' date='08 November 2009 - 05:47 PM' timestamp='1257716845' post='824584']
I can't stand the TV analysts and commentators so I turn the sound down and listen to Brad and Lap while watching the game. Phil Simms and Jim Nantz are cool though. I'll have to re-watch
the game and listen to Fouts hater comments in sheer delight.
[/quote]

lol i always listen to the radio broadcast. i love listening to lap...

[quote name='Jrod' date='08 November 2009 - 05:00 PM' timestamp='1257717611' post='824598']
Fouts was nit-picking about a lot of shit the Bengals did, always trying to point out a "penalty" that wasn't being called.
[/quote]

Exactly! Every Ced run, Fouts: "There was a hold that wasn't called!". Or a pass defended by the Bengals "That should have been pass interference!"

Fucking douche. I hate him more today than I did yesterday. He should be calling WWE matches.

Archived