Welcome Back to the rivalry!

Aries1247

What does that mean, we'll 'get ours Sunday'? Didn't you already beat us? Honestly, I'll say it now, you guys have a good team this year. I'm getting teary-eyed just thinking about those classic days of that ONE YEAR you guys finally did well & thought we took your place at the table for SB XL. You're a more complete team this time around. You even have a defense. Congrats.

Just the repsponse I'd expect here. I'll hopefully be allowed to hang out here a little longer, maybe someone will actually talk football for a change rather than 'your team is gay', 'your team sucks!' smack. I know some of you aren't familiar with the sport of 'football' seeing as how your team only seems to play it about once a decade.

[quote name='Aries1247' date='10 November 2009 - 01:54 AM' timestamp='1257832471' post='825350']
Just the repsponse I'd expect here. I'll hopefully be allowed to hang out here a little longer, maybe someone will actually talk football for a change rather than 'your team is gay', 'your team sucks!' smack. I know some of you aren't familiar with the sport of 'football' seeing as how your team only seems to play it about once a decade.
[/quote]

it's so hard to understand what your saying NUTFACE.....really.

[img]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e211/irvinelover/NUTFACE.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' date='10 November 2009 - 01:54 AM' timestamp='1257832488' post='825351']
all i know is we will score more than the Donkeys, and it should be a tough game for both. you couldn't wait to start trolling though lol\

i love nothing more than to wipe that gay ass smile off of Hines Ward's face.
[/quote]

Damn straight I couldn't wait. You guys are WAY more fun to fuck with than the lame-ass Rat & Stain fans, I'll give you that.

Good luck with your agenda with Hines, he's like that ALL the time... oh wait.... cue the prototypical post of the Hines crying pic, oh wait, I'll do it myself....

so, are you guys going to be able to hold all of our WR's ? or can you Stop Benson from getting his yds ? if we stop your boy Ben from scrambling i think we win the game. and stick to our game plan which is stick with the run to open the passing game and control the clock, we win.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' date='10 November 2009 - 02:04 AM' timestamp='1257833080' post='825354']
i will say this, it is bullshit to have the fucking Browns vs. Ravens game Monday night we play Sunday @ 1!!!
i would have loved for the whole country to see us whip your ass.
[/quote]

I'll at least agree on the shit 'matchup' the NFL scheduled next week on MNF. I can't think of 2 teams I'd rather see less on national TV... the old Stains & the latest Stains. Guess I'll have to settle for seeing the Steelers play the 're-done' Stains next week at the bar.

[quote name='Aries1247' date='10 November 2009 - 02:14 AM' timestamp='1257833667' post='825361']
I'll at least agree on the shit 'matchup' the NFL scheduled next week on MNF. I can't think of 2 teams I'd rather see less on national TV... the old Stains & the latest Stains. Guess I'll have to settle for seeing the Steelers play the 're-done' Stains next week at the bar.
[/quote]

i wouldn't mind seeing the Colts and the Patriots either.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' date='10 November 2009 - 02:11 AM' timestamp='1257833490' post='825359']
so, are you guys going to be able to hold all of our WR's ? or can you Stop Benson from getting his yds ? if we stop your boy Ben from scrambling i think we win the game. and stick to our game plan which is stick with the run to open the passing game and control the clock, we win.[/quote]

Well, other than 'I Changed My Name To The Wrong Spanish Pronunciation For 85', who do you really have? Coles? Has he done much this year for you? I have absolute confidence we can stop Benson, & even if we don't, let him get his hundred yards, as long as we score more than you. This isn't the same D you saw back in Sept. Troy is back, Clark with be ready to go. We're actually closing people out in the 4th qtr. as opposed to giving games up. Steeler fans were up in arms during the Vike game cause they were moving the ball on us but they only scored 10 pts. on O. Bend but don't break. & the only way you render Ben useless is stopping him from scrambling WHILE covering our WRs tight & from what I saw in highlights, Joseph looks good but I don't think the Rats WRs measure up to 2 SB MVP's. :machinegunyellow:

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' date='10 November 2009 - 02:11 AM' timestamp='1257833490' post='825359']
is there anyway you guys can keep Limas Sweed in the starting lineup ? that boy is Money :ninja:
[/quote]

I think after his drop tonight & what Wallace has done as a rook, Sweed may have dropped his way right out of the Burgh.

[quote name='Aries1247' date='10 November 2009 - 02:54 AM' timestamp='1257832471' post='825350']
[/quote]

Just like your team from like 1980 till 1993

[quote name='Aries1247' date='10 November 2009 - 03:28 AM' timestamp='1257834534' post='825367']
Well, other than 'I Changed My Name To The Wrong Spanish Pronunciation For 85', who do you really have? Coles? Has he done much this year for you? I have absolute confidence we can stop Benson, & even if we don't, let him get his hundred yards, as long as we score more than you. This isn't the same D you saw back in Sept. Troy is back, Clark with be ready to go. We're actually closing people out in the 4th qtr. as opposed to giving games up. Steeler fans were up in arms during the Vike game cause they were moving the ball on us but they only scored 10 pts. on O. Bend but don't break. & the only way you render Ben useless is stopping him from scrambling WHILE covering our WRs tight & from what I saw in highlights, Joseph looks good but I don't think the Rats WRs measure up to 2 SB MVP's. :machinegunyellow:

I think after his drop tonight & what Wallace has done as a rook, Sweed may have dropped his way right out of the Burgh.
[/quote]

How bout # 87 mr. caldwell?

[quote name='Aries1247' date='10 November 2009 - 02:28 AM' timestamp='1257834534' post='825367']
Well, other than 'I Changed My Name To The Wrong Spanish Pronunciation For 85', who do you really have? Coles? Has he done much this year for you?
[/quote]

you seem to forget Andre Clutchwell, and as far as Coles go....you can think he's no threat and leave him open. he will catch his yards. he does help a lot on the blocking game for Benson and still can run after the catch. we did lose Henry for the year but really he hasn't been a big part of the offense this year since he had a nagging injury so we're still good on that. plus we a have a couple of decent no name TE's that most teams don't plan for and they can catch as well along with Brian Leonard who can run and catch the ball. our D is going to not give your boy Mendenhall not much room to run, so thats where we're going to make you one dimensional on Sunday and make Ben have to win this game for you. i think our D coordinator is going to be prepared for this.

[quote name='Aries1247' date='10 November 2009 - 02:28 AM' timestamp='1257834534' post='825367']

[/quote]

Other than Ocho who do we have? Really? Coles has started slow Ill give you that, but that is usually what happens with guys that have to come in and learn a new O and get their timing down with their QB, he had a good game this week, I think things will be warming up with him. And how can you forget the guy that beat you in the last game? Caldwell is a gamer. Losing Henry hurts but he was the 3rd down WR and not even a full 3rd time WR, he and Caldwell would switch based on the package.

I watched some of last night game, and let me say this. Carson Palmer is not Kyle Orton and Cedric Benson is not Knowshon Moreno. Dont expect us to not score any offensive touchdowns.

Will be a good game, could go either way honestly.

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='10 November 2009 - 10:20 AM' timestamp='1257862807' post='825419']
Other than Ocho who do we have? Really? Coles has started slow Ill give you that, but that is usually what happens with guys that have to come in and learn a new O and get their timing down with their QB, he had a good game this week, I think things will be warming up with him. And how can you forget the guy that beat you in the last game? Caldwell is a gamer. Losing Henry hurts but he was the 3rd down WR and not even a full 3rd time WR, he and Caldwell would switch based on the package.

I watched some of last night game, and let me say this. Carson Palmer is not Kyle Orton and Cedric Benson is not Knowshon Moreno. Dont expect us to not score any offensive touchdowns.

Will be a good game, could go either way honestly.
[/quote]

Coles was always decent in N.Y. I don't know much about your WR's, only from what I've seen in highlights, Caldwell makes a nice 3rd for you, just like Wallace for us. Like I said, we always hold RB's in check. What funny is Rumble saying 'Ben might have to win the game for us.' Um... I'm o.k with that, he's not the same guy in 05 that couldn't win a shootout against you guys for the divsion. You guys might have to worry if Carson has to win the game for you though. Again, we're NOT the same D we were back in Sept. In 2 of our last 3 games, our D has closed it out.

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='10 November 2009 - 10:20 AM' timestamp='1257862807' post='825419']
Ill give you credit, I never thought you'd have the nuts to show up here.[/quote]

Why not? We have pretty much owned you guys the last bunch of years, Ben loses 1 game in what? like 10 tries in Ohio & now it's back to where it should be in a division, just like it was last year with us & the Rats. Actually I didn't think you guys would have the balls to let me hang around THIS long.

But enough with the 'love-fest'.... where's that douchebag Black Brangelina? Is he off with his daddy's money in some thrid-world country educating Madonna & Angelina's unadopted brothers & sisters about Paul Brown & american football?

[quote name='Aries1247' date='10 November 2009 - 11:26 AM' timestamp='1257866810' post='825456']
Coles was always decent in N.Y. I don't know much about your WR's, only from what I've seen in highlights, Caldwell makes a nice 3rd for you, just like Wallace for us. Like I said, we always hold RB's in check. What funny is Rumble saying 'Ben might have to win the game for us.' Um... I'm o.k with that, he's not the same guy in 05 that couldn't win a shootout against you guys for the divsion. You guys might have to worry if Carson has to win the game for you though. Again, we're NOT the same D we were back in Sept. In 2 of our last 3 games, our D has closed it out.

Why not? We have pretty much owned you guys the last bunch of years, Ben loses 1 game in what? like 10 tries in Ohio & now it's back to where it should be in a division, just like it was last year with us & the Rats. Actually I didn't think you guys would have the balls to let me hang around THIS long.

But enough with the 'love-fest'.... where's that douchebag Black Brangelina? Is he off with his daddy's money in some thrid-world country educating Madonna & Angelina's unadopted brothers & sisters about Paul Brown & american football?
[/quote]

The ravens always hold RBs in check too, until this year when Ced became the first RB to rush over 100 on them 2xs in a year since the Bus did it a few years ago. You may not be the same D you were in Sept. but we arent the same O either. The past two wins were not come from behind last minute victories, the O is on the upswing. We might have to worry if carson has to win it? Didnt he have to the last time we played you? Didnt he have to a few times this year? Drop the Carson isnt clutch bullshit, he has proved he is very much so this year.

I dont care if your posting, Im just surprised your following the rules and staying in the right area of the site.

[quote name='FulcherVulcher33' date='10 November 2009 - 02:32 AM' timestamp='1257834773' post='825370']
Just like your team from like 1980 till 1993
[/quote]

I remember those teams growing up, I also remember the only way I could see the Steelers was when they were on MNF. We always seemed to play you. Here's one of my faves from that era:

[attachment=641:12-29-2006 09;25;32PM.jpg]

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='10 November 2009 - 11:31 AM' timestamp='1257867064' post='825460']
The ravens always hold RBs in check too, until this year when Ced became the first RB to rush over 100 on them 2xs in a year since the Bus did it a few years ago. You may not be the same D you were in Sept. but we arent the same O either. The past two wins were not come from behind last minute victories, the O is on the upswing. We might have to worry if carson has to win it? Didnt he have to the last time we played you? Didnt he have to a few times this year? Drop the Carson isnt clutch bullshit, he has proved he is very much so this year.

I dont care if your posting, Im just surprised your following the rules and staying in the right area of the site.
[/quote]

I just went through this with a Rat fan posting at our place.... the Rat D is old. A good 4-5 of thier key guys are hitting 33-34, OverRAYted included, plus they lost thier king, Ryan AND Scott & Leohnard. It won't be long before that entire D looks like what you guys have been used to in Cincy for years. & we get to laugh at how much they suck cause they extended that stupid dancing murderer last year instead of letting him blow his own knob & continue to spit crap like, 'I'd love to play in Dallas', or 'I'd love to play for the Jets'. If the Rat FO had any brains, Ray-Ray might not even see the end of that contract. Why do you think no one else was interested?

& I can follow the rules, as long as that ass clown buddy of yours doesn't start posting photoshopped Holocaust pics of Pittsburgh again. Now that I read, you're even being civil, Jamie, are you sure you're safe? Black Brangelina might view that as 'fraternizing with the enemy' & ban you or something.

Archived