Farewell Football

[quote name='BengalsRule85' date='06 January 2010 - 11:45 AM' timestamp='1262792741' post='852638']

What person who claims to quit football feels the need to write a very long post that obviously took awhile to write telling us this?
[/quote]
Someone whom is [i]extremely[/i] concerned that we will miss his valuable input! Its like saying "look out" before you fart, rather than "excuse me" afterwards. A little heads up.

meh.... do what you need to do brother.

For me.. I'm a full time working mother of two boys. I've learned that no matter how hard you work, no matter how much you care, how much love you give,
how much you receive, how much you take care of your body...... NOTHING GUARANTEES YOU ANOTHER DAY OF LIFE, WORK OR HAPPINESS. I've worked my f'ing
ass off as a Mother, employee, wife and I still get no guarantees that I will live another day. As much as I love my job of Mother, employee and sometimes (LOL) wife, I need a break. Out of 365 days a year, I spend 10 days at Paul Brown Stadium being
a part of something that makes me extremely happy and gives me a break from my busy life. I spend the away games with my Brother, Sister and our families
enjoying it together.

LONG LIVE FOOTBALL. :crazy: <--- I LOVE THIS! :frantics:

Archived