Roy Williams
Reggie Kelly
Jeremi Johnson

[b]External Free Agents[/b]:
WR Terrell Owens
OG Chester Pitts

[b]Draft[/b]:
1. WR Damaryius Thomas Ga Tech
The next Chris Henry, won't have to start right away after signing TO.

2. S Morgan Burnett Ga Tech
Crocker's eventual replacement

3. DT Geno Atkins UGa
Very quick for his size, and had a great Senior Bowl week, Tank's backup at 3-technique DT

3c. CB Akwasi Owusu-Ansah IUPA
Small school prospect. Long and fast, scored 7 teams TDs and can develop into a starting CB if we lose Leon or JoJo, or a great Nickel.

4. OG John Jerry Ole Miss
Bobbie Williams' eventual replacement

5. WR Marcus Easly UConn
Great combination of size and athleticism

6. DE Kevin Baspeed Nevada
Smallish but quick, productive college career, situational pass rusher.

7. TE Andrew Quarless PSU
Lots of talent, but has a "history".

If we go WR in round one I would rather go with Golden Tate. We know he can run NFL routes and we know he has good hands. Thomas has the size to be a superstar but is very raw and may not develop into anything special. We also know that Tate is very hard to tackle after the catch. Tate reminds a lot of what Percy Harvin but with better hands and not as much top end speed.

[quote name='Sigfox09' date='07 March 2010 - 12:59 PM' timestamp='1267984778' post='868021']
If we go WR in round one I would rather go with Golden Tate. We know he can run NFL routes and we know he has good hands. Thomas has the size to be a superstar but is very raw and may not develop into anything special. We also know that Tate is very hard to tackle after the catch. Tate reminds a lot of what Percy Harvin but with better hands and not as much top end speed.
[/quote]

If we don't sign TO, I think we would take a more NFL ready receiver. But with signing TO I think we can take a guy less ready but with more upside.

Archived