Season opener @ the Browns

Boomer07

A buddy of mine wants to go (He's and Eagles fan, but is always up for a game at a stadium he hasn't been to before).

I see that I can get tickets on Ebay, but I'd rather sit with other fans, if possible.

I saw that group tickets were available in Jacksonville and Detroit. Just wondering if the same is available in Cleveland?

[quote name='GoBengals' date='May 16 2005, 10:49 PM']nope, those fools have season ticket sellouts year in and year out...  so ebay is probably the gig...

we are going.. and ebay is the way... sadly...
[right][post="93042"][/post][/right][/quote]

Thanks. :)

I'm putting my bids in now.

[quote name='Boomer07' date='May 16 2005, 10:53 PM']Thanks.  :)

I'm putting my bids in now.
[right][post="93047"][/post][/right][/quote]

good luck...

im going to wait until june/july once more people start tossing up auctions.. there always seems to be a big week where there are more auctions than interested bidders and prices fall..

that shit is outrageous right now

[quote name='GoBengals' date='May 16 2005, 10:58 PM']good luck...

im going to wait until june/july once more people start tossing up auctions.. there always seems to be a big week where there are more auctions than interested bidders and prices fall..

that shit is outrageous right now
[right][post="93053"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I actually got them already. Went the "Buy it now" route.

I got them for about $75 each. Upper deck Section: 530, row 20.

Maybe I got screwed, but at least I can book my plane tickets/hotel reservations now.

[quote name='Boomer07' date='May 16 2005, 11:19 PM']I actually got them already.  Went the "Buy it now" route.

I got them for about $75 each.  Upper deck Section: 530, row 20.

Maybe I got screwed, but at least I can book my plane tickets/hotel reservations now.
[right][post="93068"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

thats cool.. not bad really.. i need 4.. which is also the hard part...

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='bengaldee' date='Jun 13 2005, 02:05 PM']I called the browns and they said that tickets were going on sell july 16 at 10:00am, through ticket master. I've checked a couple of sites on the web,tickets are from 75 to 150.
[right][post="102581"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

i just called and left a message with the group ticket sales guy... see if anything comes of it

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='bengaldee' date='Jun 27 2005, 05:19 PM']Is anyone familiar with Cleveland stadium.I need to know if sec 149 is any good.About to buy 4 tickets to the game in that sec.
[right][post="107967"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

anything lower bowl is cool,

no group tickets availible, i just now heard back rom them on that.

nice pickup!

[quote name='bengaldee' date='Jun 27 2005, 06:19 PM']Is anyone familiar with Cleveland stadium.I need to know if sec 149 is any good.About to buy 4 tickets to the game in that sec.
[right][post="107967"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
watch out for the flying beer cans after they get their asses handed to them

[quote name='bengaldee' date='Jun 28 2005, 12:24 AM']If you need tickets go to stubhub.com.There about the cheapest,your going to pay around 100 to 130 a ticket for lower.They have alot of tickets for sec 149.
[right][post="108058"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

well i need 4 for that game, and im the only one thats not a cheap ass, . so two people willing to spenda about $50-60 and one about $75-ish and im willing to pay about $150 so unfortunetly im sure we will be stuck up pretty high.. but frankly, its cleveland, i dont care where i sit as long as im there.. its close the travel is cheap, ..no biggie... its the long road trips i require great seats, if ima drive 8 hours im sitting damn close!

but i constantly check stubhub.. they have some $50-60 tickets there but only in 2's.. and not close together.. we could get 2 sets of two in like 344.. but i dunno if everyone is down for that.

Archived