*UPDATE* Bucs-Bengals declared a Sellout! How to get FREE Tickets

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1286511813' post='927945']
lol, it was only a year ago you couldn't even give those Reds tickets away for free!
[/quote]

baseball is so non-urgent.. football is glued to your seat anything on any play.. minimal downtime.. baseball is a snooze... especially if your pitcher does really awesome.. like the phillies no hitter..

3 hrs... your team gets not a single hit, run, etc.. holy shit..

f that noise..

I like baseball but it is an entire different animal when compared to football. Football is a better experience all the way around.

Sure first Reds playoff in nearly 15 years might compete with Tampa/Bengals regular season. I'm going to try to do both so I can settle this internal debate.

[quote name='scharm' timestamp='1286543896' post='927990']
I like baseball but it is an entire different animal when compared to football. Football is a better experience all the way around.

Sure first Reds playoff in nearly 15 years might compete with Tampa/Bengals regular season. I'm going to try to do both so I can settle this internal debate.
[/quote]

Definitely very different and while I like FB better, there are times where I really like baseball.

I remember growing up as a kid, we'd just be hanging out in the pool listening to marty and joe all summer. The pace of baseball is great for listening on the radio and just relaxing.

As a kid, I used to be huge into Baseball. That all changed with the Superbowl Run and with my first trip to the Jungle.

Although I didn't like the results, it was nice to watch Reds in postseason. Philly Crowd was into it. They always put out the extra mic so you can get good cracks of the bat on your surround sound. Always get the good production and pitch replays.

I agree, Baseball is a lazy summer day. Kick back in the bleacher with peanuts and a couple beers. Football is heavy metal rock concert.

Archived