Just how bad will the Browns be this year?

Guest BengalsOwn

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='Phil Savage']"I wish we could fast-forward through the season, so we could really zero in on what we're going to do next season," Savage said.[/quote]

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='bengaldee' date='Jun 16 2005, 11:07 PM']I hope they don't win a game.There's only one thing I hate more than cleveland ,wait a minute ,no there's not.If it's brown flush them bitches down.
[right][post="104006"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

My hatred for the Ravens far exceeds my hatred for this pathetic excuse of a team.

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='bengaldee' date='Jun 16 2005, 11:07 PM']I hope they don't win a game.There's only one thing I hate more than cleveland ,wait a minute ,no there's not.If it's brown flush them bitches down.
[right][post="104006"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I hope the win some. Just not against us. I don't want them to get Leinhart...

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='BadassBengal' date='Jun 17 2005, 12:34 PM']I hope the win some. Just not against us. I don't want them to get Leinhart...
[right][post="104231"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

He has a point, although Leinhart has potential bust written all over him. It should be telling to see what Leinhart does without Chow.

[quote name='TheBZ' date='Jun 17 2005, 10:20 PM']Well...The way the Titans are dropping players, Leinhart can join Chow in Tennessee for '06.

BZ
[right][post="104383"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
Not with McNair and Volek on the team

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='#22' date='Jun 17 2005, 11:10 PM']I hope they win 4 games. 2 against Baltimore and 2 against the Steelers.
[right][post="104421"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]Yes...... :You could have not said it better......Take the fucking ratturds and the yellow shit stains down.........you know these two teams will over look the stains.......Let's hope the stain's can catch them with there pants down......

Guest BlackJesus
[quote]How will the Browns be this year?[/quote]

"Lets Find Out !!!"
[img]http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~pdang/Lion%20Dance/Crap.jpg[/img]

Funny that. As I live in the UK and haven't got an inbuilt hatred of Cleveland I hate the Steelers far more than the Browns. I can't take Baltimore seriously as they are fairly new and Cleveland are too much of a joke. Might as well hate the Cards.
VB

[quote name='Nati Ice' date='Jun 16 2005, 11:10 PM']interesting...

[url="http://dawgtalk.clevelandbrowns.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1154121&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1"]http://dawgtalk.clevelandbrowns.com/ubbthr...sb=5&o=&fpart=1[/url]
[right][post="103987"][/post][/right][/quote]

Saw this on there

Ya bengals are so overrated,thats why you'd kill(like ray lewis) to have our offense)

Best offense in the afc north the only postion we lack is TE (but thats because all we use them for really is blocking.Don't be jealus to much in a couple of seasons you can be proud of a 8-8 record jsut like us.

Talk about crack.. jesus do they pass out drugs to school kids in clevland cause they are fuckin done :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Archived