Bengals Playoff Tickets

[quote name='CP9Bengals' timestamp='1325806100' post='1084769']
Did they ever send any out? I know they aren't having any home playoff games but I thought they would have sent them out a few weeks ago. Just curious.
[/quote]

visiting playoff teams get barely any tickets to sell to fans. I think the Bengals only got like 100.

Sorry, wasn't very clear. I paid my invoice for playoff tickets a month ago. Said they would mail them out 2 weeks before the playoffs start (at that point they didn't know we wouldn't have a home playoff game). I never got any. It doesn't matter at this point, just wondering if they ever sent them out.

[quote name='CP9Bengals' timestamp='1325811237' post='1084813']
Sorry, wasn't very clear. I paid my invoice for playoff tickets a month ago. Said they would mail them out 2 weeks before the playoffs start (at that point they didn't know we wouldn't have a home playoff game). I never got any. It doesn't matter at this point, just wondering if they ever sent them out.
[/quote]

no. As I understand it the money will be put toward your season tickets for next year if you choose to get them, or you'll get refunded the money in April.

Now watch carefully though: if past experience tells me anything...should we win tomorrow, season ticket holders will be receiving Super Bowl ticket forms.

IIRC...you pay a percentage of the face value for however many you are eligible to receive (usually no more than two), and then your request is thrown into a lottery. If you win, you then pay the balance, and they send them to you (if the team makes it to the SB). If they don't, then the balance is refunded. Not totally sure as to the last sentence...both times I won the drawing, the Bengals went to the SB.

Archived