Mobile, Can't See Videos

Does this something to do with flash based video? iOS does not support flash video.

if it were a video that was only flash, that would be an issue, but virtually no video site limits its video to flash. so if it were like a small news website or a local sport sites with some mickey mouse video system, thats possible, but youtube and all similar sites use video system that keep 3-4 video versions of each video to ensure compatibility with all OS's. android also stopped supporting and offering flash many months ago http://www.redmondpie.com/long-live-flash-adobe-stops-supporting-flash-on-android-as-of-today/ .

but this issue started once i upgraded the forum to version 3.4.2, they then released a patch that SHOULD have fixed it 3.4.3, but it only fixed it partially, so still looking into it...

i even tried the non-mobile skin on ipads and such.. still no luck... with so many ios users(20% of the traffic here comes via ios) as do many sites, theyll be on this big time if its still having issues...

unless the issue is on my server or something, which is unlikely since it was working previously..

FIXED!

looks like i missed the last step in the fix article, after upgrading i was supposed to dump the cached content so it would reload the topics with the new video embed code, did that, tested it on my iphone 5, works like a charm!

let me know if anyone has any issues...

Archived