Best Cincinnati sports station that I can get on my phone?

Gary

What's the best Cincinnati sports station that I can get on my phone?

I live in Elk Grove, CA (Sacramento) and on the drive home Sac stations constantly talk about the Raiders, 49ers, A's, Giants, Kings and Warriors. I wanted to listen to a show during football season that talked about my Bengals! I had tried to "listen live" on 1530 and I think 1380? Anyhow, it opens up my "i heart radio" but then never actually turns on, and it says the feed is unavailable.

Does anyone know of any good sites, or any good apps for an iphone that I can get a decent Cincinnati station that talks Bengals? I have a couple podcasts I play but they are usually a day or two behind what is actually going on.

Thanks!

Nothing?? eep.. Nobody has ever successfully connected to any of the cincinnati stations on their smart phone and had it actually work?

1530 uses iheartradio but when I click the listen live button it just loads the iheartradio app and stays on the front page without ever loading anything. So I do a search on iheartradio and nothing comes up for cincinnati sports.

Damn, y'all radio stations need to get into the 21st century. Over here in Sacramento of all places we have everything accessible from any computer or device, but I cannot find a single cincinnati sports talk show lol..

UGH!!

700 WLW is partly a sports station.  Reds games (which you have to subscribe to get anything other than on air), Bengals games (when not conflicting with the Reds) and Sports Talk from 6-9 (except when the Reds are on at that time).

1530 is an ESPN station but carries a local guy from 3 to 6, also does Bengals games, and other regional teams.

Both are on I heart Radio.

Archived